Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ?  (Read 13692 times)
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:08:03 AM

Don't think that day will come when Bitcoin disappear, because now in this time, bitcoin is going up, may be the coming year, bitcoin will more going up, also halving will do a great roll in popular of bitcoins, you should know that bitcoin is the first popular online currency, mostly people like it and use it , thats all say bitcoin future will be bright and it can't disappear.     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:34:10 AM

The bitcoin will most likely not disappear but if it happens it will be a huge disappointment for a lot of people.
Although I do not think this could happen there are already too much people that have invested in it and it can not just disappear honestly.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:31:30 AM

The bitcoin will most likely not disappear but if it happens it will be a huge disappointment for a lot of people.
Although I do not think this could happen there are already too much people that have invested in it and it can not just disappear honestly.

Like you said it's practically impossible. Bitcoin has already made it deep in the market and there are actually clients and businesses out there that are now very dependent on Bitcoin. Just as any other currency is, it has ups and downs but it will never disappear entirely.

Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:41:35 AM

what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

This isn't impossible to happen but there will be a reason why this will happen for example is that other cryptocoins came which is better than bitcoin and has more value. Or maybe that bitcoins will be overused on Illegal transaction but I think if this happen there will be just another coin to show up.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Boosterious

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:14:14 PM

nothing gonna happen,its just like back to 2008 and go back before that year,nothing special,and bitcoin just memory for us,bitcoin will become legend of crypto currency. but i dont think in 10 years bitcoin will disappear.

InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:21:35 PM

if there is something better than btc then it would be normal, people would just need to move to the next big thing and this forum would too. if there is nothing better then btc would still be here

bitcoin will last until Judgement
Than there will be a lot of people that will be mad and that is not good but Bitcoin will not disappear that fast time and that is also quite good because it becomes also more popular and that is nice.
The chance is higher that the paper money will disappear because you cant use that online.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:36:45 PM

Just like real banknotes, Bitcoins cannot disappear. Until at least one Bitcoiner is running the computer, Bitcoin is here.
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:54:09 PM

if bitcoin disapear, some new altcoin will replace him, maybe Litecoin ,  but for now we are fine nitcoin  has a lot of support , but just for precaution i always try to HOLD some of all those alts launched this days, you never know what can happen

But will be fun see all markets closing  Grin

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:29:26 PM

i don't think bitcoin will disappear even for next 15 years bitcoin will still alive but if bitcoin really disappear i guess nothing we can do for that just leave it but people will be know bitcoin as the big digital currency on the world ever
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:31:11 PM

i don't think bitcoin will disappear even for next 15 years bitcoin will still alive but if bitcoin really disappear i guess nothing we can do for that just leave it but people will be know bitcoin as the big digital currency on the world ever
If the halving goes as we expect it, there is almost a guarantee that it will be around for the next 15 years, but the next halving or two are kind of the make it or break it stage for Bitcoin. Either it gets a fairly large amount of value, or we see it slowly start to collapse back to obscurity.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:42:05 PM

i can't predict when this is gonna happen,but we relize that bitcoin will not exist forever,and if bitcoin disappear,i think we all will really missing it,the only one cryptocurrency that give us so many profit and good experience.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:50:39 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will disappear sooner or later, it's already used by a huge community online and become the first preferred currency online for many people worldwide, and also it's growing up daily
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:46:03 PM

If Bitcoin disappears something else will fill the vacant spot that is how the world works. Probably Bitcoin will be superseded by another more successful crypto coin or something entirely different maybe another revolutionary payment method. As we can't get rid of the banking system completely there will always be people trying to develop new decentralized monetary systems.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:51:48 PM

Well, we have seen that Bitcoin fills a need and a gap for financial freedom. If Bitcoin will disappear, then there will be developed new decentralized cryptographic payment solution. As long as the fiat money system fails like it does, there will always be a need for alternatives.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:53:18 PM

If bitcoin will dissappear then just a normal day. People will move to other altcoin that erase the popularity of bitcoin. But the question here is how bitcoin will dissapear. The response will vary depending on the reason why it's gone.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:12:44 PM

I think that is now virtually impossible ... because too much money in it ... I think in 10 years, a bitcoin already have $ 5,000 worth

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:26:43 PM

It is not a sensible question, bitcoin now has took its place in the field of finance and the people all over the world have some assets as bitcoin, so no one will think about to disappear it, and very less people who know bitcoin better and do not support it, so that less amount of people are unable to harm it.
treeguard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:09:56 PM

First if all, i din't think that bitcoin will die anytime soon, atleast not it next 10 years because it is way too popula to die now

And even somehow it would happend, i think people would change to litecoin for example, or any other coin, like etherium
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:05:37 PM

It is not a sensible question, bitcoin now has took its place in the field of finance and the people all over the world have some assets as bitcoin, so no one will think about to disappear it, and very less people who know bitcoin better and do not support it, so that less amount of people are unable to harm it.

Nice reply, Bitcoin is now in the hand of people and everyone has invested their wealth in it, and no one want to lose their wealth , so how people will reject to accept it? They know well if they rejected bitcoin of others then his/her bitcoin will also be worthless.

Hire me for your campaign management
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:04:01 PM

Nice reply, Bitcoin is now in the hand of people and everyone has invested their wealth in it, and no one want to lose their wealth , so how people will reject to accept it? They know well if they rejected bitcoin of others then his/her bitcoin will also be worthless.

What you think how many of  people have invested in bitcoin so far? We still have least users of bitcoin and that is not a good sign, if bitcoin will loose its value then it will also loose its customers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: