Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks  (Read 151757 times)
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:54:29 PM

After reading through both this and the Trump coin thread the only conclusion I can come to is that Americans are completely retarded. I know not all of you  are but the vitriol people are spouting on both threads sounds like A Fox advertisement .

The fact I am better informed on your politics from 10000 KM away is scary

Nice coins though, for about 3 months

How can you make a broad statement like that, obviously there are people of different intelligence levels and professions some are educated on politics while others see something in the news and believe everything they hear like sheep.  Anyway, I highly doubt you are better informed on our politics, what does a FOX advertisement sound like lol they lean to the right but I've never heard that expression before.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neptunium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:46:28 PM

I feel like this thread needs to concentrate on the coin rather than politics. Considering the premine I would increase the faucet, right now it's useless. Otherwise I like the idea and the dev's dedication.
BernieCoin (OP)

Activity: 791

http://BERN.cash

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 01:10:29 AM

I feel like this thread needs to concentrate on the coin rather than politics. Considering the premine I would increase the faucet, right now it's useless. Otherwise I like the idea and the dev's dedication.

The coin's purpose is to support progressive politicians, starting with Bernie Sanders. I do think a complete separation from politics would be against this purpose. To the best of my knowledge, this thread has done very well avoiding the mudslinging compared to other threads and staying focused on real political issues as well as maintaining the focus on the coin. I do think these issues and debating them does have a place here and discussion of them should be welcome. I have, to the very best of my ability, respected differing opinions and fielded comments in a polite and professional manner. Even when I was not granted the same courtesy.

Regarding the faucet payout, it was higher. I lowered it after I started seeing thousands of entries in 24 hours. There is no way there is a thousand valid entries in 24 hours. Some bitcoin faucets do not even see such numbers. Having no way to eliminate fraudulent entries or differentiate them from true entries, lowering the payout and paying them all was the only option. There was no one more disappointed in seeing this abuse and having to lower the payout than myself. However, this abuse of the faucet does seem to have subsided. I will revert back to the higher payout or even higher payout amounts starting tonight as you suggest.

Thank you for realizing and citing my dedication.

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
Bitcointalk.org thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338886.0
Neptunium

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:26:29 AM

The coin's purpose is to support progressive politicians, starting with Bernie Sanders. I do think a complete separation from politics would be against this purpose. To the best of my knowledge, this thread has done very well avoiding the mudslinging compared to other threads and staying focused on real political issues as well as maintaining the focus on the coin. I do think these issues and debating them does have a place here and discussion of them should be welcome. I have, to the very best of my ability, respected differing opinions and fielded comments in a polite and professional manner. Even when I was not granted the same courtesy.

Regarding the faucet payout, it was higher. I lowered it after I started seeing thousands of entries in 24 hours. There is no way there is a thousand valid entries in 24 hours. Some bitcoin faucets do not even see such numbers. Having no way to eliminate fraudulent entries or differentiate them from true entries, lowering the payout and paying them all was the only option. There was no one more disappointed in seeing this abuse and having to lower the payout than myself. However, this abuse of the faucet does seem to have subsided. I will revert back to the higher payout or even higher payout amounts starting tonight as you suggest.

I see where you're coming from with the faucet. I ran a faucet as well, seemed to have blocked proxies, at least the large amount I tested, but was still exploited. Most successful faucets are able to protect themselves or are large enough to sustain it, but with the current value of BERN, the BERNcash faucet doesn't compare at all. 1 BERN is 25-70 satoshi, so the faucet is .25 to .7 satoshi per 24hrs, most bitcoin faucets are at least 500 satoshi per 24hrs, I know some that give 500 every 30min. Perhaps require an account with email confirmation, or just login/register with google/facebook/ect. Block mailinator and the effort to abuse it won't be worth the profit.
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 02:19:48 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 02:40:44 AM by BernieCoin

I see where you're coming from with the faucet. I ran a faucet as well, seemed to have blocked proxies, at least the large amount I tested, but was still exploited. Most successful faucets are able to protect themselves or are large enough to sustain it, but with the current value of BERN, the BERNcash faucet doesn't compare at all. 1 BERN is 25-70 satoshi, so the faucet is .25 to .7 satoshi per 24hrs, most bitcoin faucets are at least 500 satoshi per 24hrs, I know some that give 500 every 30min. Perhaps require an account with email confirmation, or just login/register with google/facebook/ect. Block mailinator and the effort to abuse it won't be worth the profit.

I entertained the thought of facebook ect but, that goes against the grain of anonymity. Not to mention some people are blocked from these services by their government.  I tried email before with one of my other faucets and because of disposable email addresses, that quickly turned into a waste of development time. That is why I dropped it from the BERN airdrop requirements. A fair amount of dev time and people that wanted to could easily circumvent, making honest entries the only ones truly effected by an added hurdle (spam folder, ect).

A faucet is really a balancing act in a lot of ways. I do know some steps could be, and in all rights should be, taken to slow down abuse of the faucet. Until I can devote the time away from my other projects and other aspects of this project, a watchful eye and throttled payouts will have to suffice. But, as promised, I will increase the payout amount. Like you previously said, the instamine does justify this. Thank you for calling attention to that fact.

Look forward to fat payouts BERN faucet goers. Starting in less than 2 hours. The market will have to absorb some but, that will make BERN more obtainable for those who want BERN. I would honestly rather be generous to all than stingy to all.

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 02:47:06 AM

Oh yes, there is this today.  Grin

Looking forward to Hawaii's results. *cough* threesome *cough*

#StillSanders

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 04:05:14 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 04:16:44 AM by BernieCoin

Aloha!  Smiley

Thanks Hawaii!

#StillSanders

wersd

Activity: 126

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:33:40 PM

After reading through both this and the Trump coin thread the only conclusion I can come to is that Americans are completely retarded. I know not all of you  are but the vitriol people are spouting on both threads sounds like A Fox advertisement .

How can you make a broad statement like that, obviously there are people of different intelligence levels and professions some are educated on politics while others see something in the news and believe everything they hear like sheep.  Anyway, I highly doubt you are better informed on our politics, what does a FOX advertisement sound like lol they lean to the right but I've never heard that expression before.

I think, his point is, that most of U.S. citizens have no problem with the system of two parties at all. When you look closer at the members of both big parties, you can see such big differencies, that elsewere in the world, they couldnt be members of the same ones.
Bernie would be probably a leftist-marxist as well as Elizabeth Warren. Hitlery rightist-liberal, just like Trump. And McCain would be conservative.
How can even these parties work, if members are so different? What are the true goals of the parties? Does anyone care?
Why are Americans happy to have no real choice?How can a president really do any change, if senate can block him?

Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:32:26 PM

I think, his point is, that most of U.S. citizens have no problem with the system of two parties at all. When you look closer at the members of both big parties, you can see such big differencies, that elsewere in the world, they couldnt be members of the same ones.
Bernie would be probably a leftist-marxist as well as Elizabeth Warren. Hitlery rightist-liberal, just like Trump. And McCain would be conservative.
How can even these parties work, if members are so different? What are the true goals of the parties? Does anyone care?
Why are Americans happy to have no real choice?How can a president really do any change, if senate can block him?

I agree with you that the parties outside of the 2 big ones(D&R) are pretty much completely pointless in their attempts to nominate a president.  They will never get any media coverage and its honestly just a waste of time and money to campaign for a 3rd party presidential nomination.  Sorry but its true.  The presidential nominees will say all of this great stuff before the election but once they get elected they will find that they can not put into action even 10% of what they've said.  Look at the Obama campaign and all the promises he made that he literally did the exact opposite of.  This happens because like you said the 3 branches need to agree for policy to pass.  I guess the president can use an executive action to bypass this, but that turns into a very slippery slope.  I care a great bit about who is the next president because I think that we can not stand another 8 years of Obama type politics the country will literally fall.  This may be the last election if Clinton gets in.  That would be the worst possible scenario ever !  Her husband is a sexual predator, just think about that for a second.  All of the scandals around her its so sick that these mindless people are planning on voting for her.  God have mercy on their souls.
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 02:17:24 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2016, 05:12:25 AM by BernieCoin

After reading through both this and the Trump coin thread the only conclusion I can come to is that Americans are completely retarded. I know not all of you  are but the vitriol people are spouting on both threads sounds like A Fox advertisement .

How can you make a broad statement like that, obviously there are people of different intelligence levels and professions some are educated on politics while others see something in the news and believe everything they hear like sheep.  Anyway, I highly doubt you are better informed on our politics, what does a FOX advertisement sound like lol they lean to the right but I've never heard that expression before.

I agree with you that the parties outside of the 2 big ones(D&R) are pretty much completely pointless in their attempts to nominate a president.  They will never get any media coverage and its honestly just a waste of time and money to campaign for a 3rd party presidential nomination.  Sorry but its true.

Very true. Even with ungodly amounts of money, 3rd party candidates can't succeed. The 2 party system is insurmountable from the outside. The change will have to come from within.

Quote from: Brob12321 (cont.)
 The presidential nominees will say all of this great stuff before the election but once they get elected they will find that they can not put into action even 10% of what they've said.  Look at the Obama campaign and all the promises he made that he literally did the exact opposite of.  This happens because like you said the 3 branches need to agree for policy to pass.  I guess the president can use an executive action to bypass this, but that turns into a very slippery slope.

Yes, it is a very ugly and well-known fact that US politicians lie on stances depending on who their audience is, hoping to trick them into supporting with a misinformed vote. Look at $hillary, she flip-flops sometimes in the same week. The only thing consistent about her is she will, when the chips are down, side with corporations that fund her political campaigns. She must to retain their funding. On the other hand, when you look at Mr. Sanders, his stances have been solid for over 30 years and not wavering. His campaign is funded by a lot of average people with small donations and not a few corporations with billions to gain by controlling politics and regulations. For them donating millions is an investment and it's tax deductible, helping the corporation in that way also. Screwing the people, thrice over. Bernie does not need to sell himself to the highest bidding corporation or anyone. He is not for sale.

Quote from: Brob12321 (cont.)

I care a great bit about who is the next president because I think that we can not stand another 8 years of Obama type politics the country will literally fall.  This may be the last election if Clinton gets in.  That would be the worst possible scenario ever !  Her husband is a sexual predator, just think about that for a second.  All of the scandals around her its so sick that these mindless people are planning on voting for her.  God have mercy on their souls.

Thank you. Your concern is appreciated and shared greatly by some of us. God have mercy on us all if we allow for such a misinformed decision to be made. From TPP to endless and unjustified wars, the entire globe has much to lose if blood, oil, and money thirsty corporations are controlling this office by ways of their soulless puppet, #HillaryForPrison2016.

#StillSanders

digital_money

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:15:43 AM

Is there any exchange to trade Bern?
wersd

Activity: 126

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:28:00 PM

Is there any exchange to trade Bern?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BERN/BTC

Golden Wolf

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:41:16 PM

Dude I'm from Brazil Latinoamerica.

This is a huge project! Good work and I support Bernie!

I can't participate Airdrop  Sad but I request some coins in faucets to take some coin with PoW mining in my wallet.

Please, the devteam can send some coins for me only for test my Win 7 wallet? My wallet is BFoPEVPY9tjbZNTn3VXDYYV5N1Nkp879Tm
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:09:48 PM

Dude I'm from Brazil Latinoamerica.

This is a huge project! Good work and I support Bernie!

I can't participate Airdrop  Sad but I request some coins in faucets to take some coin with PoW mining in my wallet.

Please, the devteam can send some coins for me only for test my Win 7 wallet? My wallet is BFoPEVPY9tjbZNTn3VXDYYV5N1Nkp879Tm

Thanks for the support! Smiley Here you go, Transaction ID: f99e0c84264775d231943ed9eb36b7f1dcd89406df06464d8fcff3f157dbcf77

Golden Wolf

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:34:43 PM

Uau! Thanks! Grin

Started solo mining now, maybe I can't get more coins!

GO BERNIE, all power to the people!
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 04:25:39 PM

Uau! Thanks! Grin

Started solo mining now, maybe I can't get more coins!

GO BERNIE, all power to the people!

You are very welcome! Thanks for sharing your excitement! It is contagious! Wink

#BernieOrBust
#mineTheBERN

LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:50:23 PM

Whats retarded about this from the Trump Announcement section:

A Personal Statement:

Im a Freedom - Liberty Loving - Free Speech - Anti PC - Unapologising Capitalist - Crypto Enthusiast. In my
ideal world there would be no such thing as governments, banks welfare states institutionalized education
nationalized heath care and so on. I also believe every race on the planet has the absolute right to self deter-
mination. We are perfectly capable of running a completely free society that would embrace philosophy,
reason, logic and truth which are the essential ingredients to help create a free society. Its a rather large
subject to go in to here but I just wanted give you a brief insight of my own personal beliefs. If you would like
to know more about what a truly free society means then I highly recommend looking up Stefan Molyneux on
youtube.

Ive read through both the Trump and Bern threads. The Bern coin is a donation candidate support coin and the Trump coin is promoting the developers Free Society ideology. Rhetoric on both threads has only come from trolls, unless your calling support from the coins followers rhetoric (which is not rhetoric). Both candidates are free from establishment handling. Bernie is funded mostly by donations and Trump is self funding. Are you really sure you have a firm grasp on politics because if you want candidates who continue to be puppets for their donators you must be a Hilary or Cruz supporter. What both of these coins also do without you realizing it is promoting Crypto to the voters of both Trump and Sanders and that cant be a bad thing. Neither of these coins need tech, both are fine pushing their respective ideologies regardless of what you personally feel about them. I can list hundreds of coins with far less purpose than these two. Bitcoin its self was created by someone fighting against the establishment, something both of these coins developers are embracing.

I look forward to your tears of regret.
Roll Eyes
Golden Wolf

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:53:19 PM

Ei Bernie dev, just a question.

When I started solo mining, the arrow below say Not mining because you don't have mature coins.

How I can fix it? What os mature coins?

I only know mature from Milf Hunter website Cheesy
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 06:14:48 PM

Ei Bernie dev, just a question.

When I started solo mining, the arrow below say Not mining because you don't have mature coins.

How I can fix it? What os mature coins?

I only know mature from Milf Hunter website Cheesy

It says, "not MINTing because you do not have mature coins." Minting and staking are the same thing. It is telling you that you are not staking yet and need to wait for your coins to reach staking age (24 hours + maturity). It has noting to do with your solo PoW mining. The fix is to wait.

Golden Wolf

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:02:16 PM

amazing! thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: