Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90299 times)
ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:02:39 PM

unfortunately i didn't follow the basic rules in gambling & trading  "Never gamble\trade more than you can afford to loose " so this advice is for all who has a problem with gambling.
I didn't follow the advice because of greed that let me lose the fresh start , i f you are not going to follow this rules stay away from gambling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:40:58 PM

unfortunately i didn't follow the basic rules in gambling & trading  "Never gamble\trade more than you can afford to loose " so this advice is for all who has a problem with gambling.
I didn't follow the advice because of greed that let me lose the fresh start , i f you are not going to follow this rules stay away from gambling.

I'm wonder why some people can conqeour this problem and once they finished, they become rich as hell.
For example : poker player Dan Bilzerian, Whenever he did , he succeed overcome gambling problem
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:43:16 PM

If you wan to earn money from gambling then you should know when to quit, if you successfully follow it than there is a chance of winning something, but majority of people keep gambling.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:46:06 PM

I have found that if I gamble, I need to set rules and stick to them.  For example, I have only certain games that I will play and I limit how much I'm allowed to bet.  Also, after a predetermined amount of gain, I have to stop and after a predetermined amount of loss I have to stop.  It helps to have some rules to follow.
yeah I think even though I use a variety of rules and restrictions in the number amount to gamble. I doubt players will obey it. I think it will be difficult for the players to follow the rules. Most people will loose their control when gambling. although you've been using a lot of rules
Yes, many gamblers do set some rules and regulations to follow while they are gambling. But the tension and uncertainty of gambling would make most of the gamblers to breach their own regulations. I too feel this is the real problem of gambling.
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:00:21 PM

If you wan to earn money from gambling then you should know when to quit, if you successfully follow it than there is a chance of winning something, but majority of people keep gambling.

Yeah it's really good tips. If you know when it's the time to stop gambling, you can get rich on gambling and bankroll management too. If you can do this 2, you will not have a gambling problem.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:03:48 PM

I have found that if I gamble, I need to set rules and stick to them.  For example, I have only certain games that I will play and I limit how much I'm allowed to bet.  Also, after a predetermined amount of gain, I have to stop and after a predetermined amount of loss I have to stop.  It helps to have some rules to follow.
yeah I think even though I use a variety of rules and restrictions in the number amount to gamble. I doubt players will obey it. I think it will be difficult for the players to follow the rules. Most people will loose their control when gambling. although you've been using a lot of rules
Yes, many gamblers do set some rules and regulations to follow while they are gambling. But the tension and uncertainty of gambling would make most of the gamblers to breach their own regulations. I too feel this is the real problem of gambling.

To be honest, most of the gamblers dont even set rules and regulations. They keep thinking they have a limit to play but they always play more than they planned.
tzman

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:32:20 PM

I have found that if I gamble, I need to set rules and stick to them.  For example, I have only certain games that I will play and I limit how much I'm allowed to bet.  Also, after a predetermined amount of gain, I have to stop and after a predetermined amount of loss I have to stop.  It helps to have some rules to follow.

To be honest, most of the gamblers dont even set rules and regulations. They keep thinking they have a limit to play but they always play more than they planned.
Gamblers has no control over their finances,they wanna just play,some of them are able to limit ,but usually you will always spend more then you thinked on the start.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:25:16 PM

Gamblers has no control over their finances,they wanna just play,some of them are able to limit ,but usually you will always spend more then you thinked on the start.
Some gamblers indeed have this problem and that why they get addicted and lose almost everything, these days its happening more often than before.
I also think this is because bitcoin gambling is getting more popular by day.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:03:14 AM

It's easy to lose control when betting.  It's best to only bet small amounts.  Only set aside a small amount per week to use for fun or gambling and don't deviate from that.
Most of the people start their betting with the small amounts but due to lack of their self control, they are starting betting in big amounts out of greed this will eventually leads to big gambling problems.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 04:18:16 AM

I'm wonder why some people can conqeour this problem and once they finished, they become rich as hell.
For example : poker player Dan Bilzerian, Whenever he did , he succeed overcome gambling problem

its simple he already experience how hard it is and how dangerous gambling addiction can be
and im sure he has a lot of debt before becoming rich and a lot of death threat from people
he owed but since he stopped gambling i think his some of his debt has been paid and gave
him a chance to quit gambling and pay the remaining debt he has.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:54:37 AM

My gambling problem is that I cannot really afford to gamble, so I don't :/
Here people are sharing about their problems, they are facing while gambling. But you are saying we are having problem to gamble. Highly typical. But in my opinion you are already staying safe from gambling. Keep it going as it is....
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:28:21 AM

but I think most players do not pay attention or follow that rules dude ? they just follow their greed that drove them to gamble with all of their money and all ended in defeat a very large

Capradina

Merit: 520

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:04:48 AM

but I think most players do not pay attention or follow that rules dude ? they just follow their greed that drove them to gamble with all of their money and all ended in defeat a very large

Absolutely right, all those who do gambling definitely do things beyond the limits and they are too greedy to achieve the ambition she wants. So after they suffered a great defeat, gambling that blame. They don't think that they are actually wrong, because it's already doing gambling outside the borders.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:51:59 AM

Absolutely right, all those who do gambling definitely do things beyond the limits and they are too greedy to achieve the ambition she wants. So after they suffered a great defeat, gambling that blame. They don't think that they are actually wrong, because it's already doing gambling outside the borders.
Anything that is excessive is bad for our life, especially in gambling if you have an excessive gambling habits you will end up losing. Why? because the house has the advantage and the possibility of losing in the long run is high.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:55:48 AM

Anything that is excessive is bad for our life, especially in gambling if you have an excessive gambling habits you will end up losing. Why? because the house has the advantage and the possibility of losing in the long run is high.

There is a possibility that the house will take advantage towards a gambler but there are times that the house will let anyone win every time a gambler bets well at most of the time the house lets someone win so there will be others that will be intrigued in what gambling really is so many will still play gambling they can not let every player always lose because gamblers are the one that lets gambling sites alive and owners wealthy!
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:06:36 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
If you not ready to lose your money, then don't even try to gamble!

You are right, because gambling is depend on money. when you use your money in gambling than all are risky, 90% chance you will be lost your amount but only 10% chance you can win. and it is no guaranty. i always say that gambling is depend on luck, not in hardworking.
gambling have a lot of addiction on it. mostly people don't want to play it but they are still playing gambling. they have no control yourself to stop the gambling.   
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:00:50 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much

You are right, because gambling is depend on money. when you use your money in gambling than all are risky, 90% chance you will be lost your amount but only 10% chance you can win. and it is no guaranty. i always say that gambling is depend on luck, not in hardworking.
gambling have a lot of addiction on it. mostly people don't want to play it but they are still playing gambling. they have no control yourself to stop the gambling.   

Yes gamblers will not control on ther mind when they are playing. But some gamblers will play it for fun and some one for making money both are addicted and still that fun gamblers will tell that they are not addicted and they just play for fun but the final result is they loose there money that they will not think if any one win comes that's it no control. SO for me winning is the main problem here.
Capradina

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:06:31 PM

Yes gamblers will not control on ther mind when they are playing. But some gamblers will play it for fun and some one for making money both are addicted and still that fun gamblers will tell that they are not addicted and they just play for fun but the final result is they loose there money that they will not think if any one win comes that's it no control. SO for me winning is the main problem here.

No doubt that gambling is not a tool of hypnosis, but gambling can do what you do. If you are too often gamble will surely get addicted and lose/win (all), as well as vice versa. I think someone who does gambling for fun are those that have a fairly busy hours so the fitness they need their minds.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:29:31 PM

No doubt that gambling is not a tool of hypnosis, but gambling can do what you do. If you are too often gamble will surely get addicted and lose/win (all), as well as vice versa. I think someone who does gambling for fun are those that have a fairly busy hours so the fitness they need their minds.

But you can never really say that all gamblers can be affected by the addiction involving gambling but there are a lot out there that are mainly addicted because of this, and many has different variation on how he got addicted to it, and you can simply never know how or when a person will get addicted to gambling.
Capradina

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:36:24 PM

But you can never really say that all gamblers can be affected by the addiction involving gambling but there are a lot out there that are mainly addicted because of this, and many has different variation on how he got addicted to it, and you can simply never know how or when a person will get addicted to gambling.

Indeed, but from the wrong learn and know most someone found an addiction because they always do so without any sense of surrender, just as any other addiction. In addition to mind over and over, gambling also affects a person's addiction, if their mind was already filled with greed then 100% they will be addicted
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: