Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90299 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 06:43:35 AM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
If you not ready to lose your money, then don't even try to gamble!

It's hard to stop gambling if you already tasted the victory of earning out of it. You always wanted to feel that rush within and think that if you already won before then its possible that you can win again. The problem with this is that you always gamble and hope that in the next round you will be lucky and get back what you lost and then when you win, you will bet again thinking that maybe next time you will win again until such time when you lost it again. Greediness consume you and this cycle never stops unless you were out of money to gamble or snap out of it and realize that unless you stop, you will possibly lose not just money but maybe people who care about you as well.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:55:35 AM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
If you have a gambling problem then you should find a other hobby because gambling is bad for you if you do not have the money to afford it all.
It is better to find a other hobby then will keep you away from gambling.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:21:05 AM

It is right, i also see many people who became addicted but when they started gambling they didn't think that they became addicted, Actually gambling has no limit, so people can't decide that which is time to stop gambling, when they cross limit than they become addicted.
But if we think positive about gambling, than i think gambling give us positive response, because we know that gambling made for fun. 
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:27:54 AM

Actually in gambling, losing more and less winning, you always see that result will be come in gambling, because it is part of every game, but in gambling it is more. So don't think negative about gambling, it depend on luck. 
Secondly, if you can't bear the result than should left the gambling, because gambling is a game for big heart people, who can take risk in life.

not much of us who can take the risk in life, and they still blaming of what is happen with their life from playing gambling. and i hope they can take a lesson from this situation and if they can take it, then better to stay away from gambling.
If you want to make a profit from gambling, then take a risk and play. But many people are playing here just for fun. Those people will invest money for their entertainment. So in think playing gambling is not a problem, But the purpose of choosing gambling is a problem. If you can't afford to lose means just play for fun with extra money, if you can afford then take a risk and play that's it.

Agree! also the problem is if you cant really control your self in winning streak that it could cause you greediness that will lead into lot of looses. On the other hand you cant earn anything if you are not taking risk what ever it is you should take risk to learn and to earn Cheesy

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:42:48 AM

Actually in gambling, losing more and less winning, you always see that result will be come in gambling, because it is part of every game, but in gambling it is more. So don't think negative about gambling, it depend on luck.  
Secondly, if you can't bear the result than should left the gambling, because gambling is a game for big heart people, who can take risk in life.

not much of us who can take the risk in life, and they still blaming of what is happen with their life from playing gambling. and i hope they can take a lesson from this situation and if they can take it, then better to stay away from gambling.
yeah those people who can't responsible on what they have did in gambling would just blame every single bad thing to gambling. no wonder why people claiming themselves in trouble as they are not yet ready and mature enough to gamble.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:52:49 AM

you are right ,but even with this your suggestion many people will try to gamble and will loss money or btc .
i will suggest to those persons that they make better knowledge about the house edge profit limit for every site or that site in which you want gamble btc .
and make sure that your gadget is best at his performance because once i had lost about 0.04 btc due to hang problem of my mobile .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:36:14 PM

you are right ,but even with this your suggestion many people will try to gamble and will loss money or btc .
i will suggest to those persons that they make better knowledge about the house edge profit limit for every site or that site in which you want gamble btc .
and make sure that your gadget is best at his performance because once i had lost about 0.04 btc due to hang problem of my mobile .

Gambling can indeed give us an advantage, but gambling is not a good place to use as a giver of profit or money making. Since gambling is the place to look for fun and not for profit. So, if you want to win in gambling then eliminate all thoughts about the benefit and also do not ever think that you will get many benefits when playing
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:54:24 PM

Gambling can indeed give us an advantage, but gambling is not a good place to use as a giver of profit or money making. Since gambling is the place to look for fun and not for profit. So, if you want to win in gambling then eliminate all thoughts about the benefit and also do not ever think that you will get many benefits when playing

yes it can give us some advantage in fact.
but what happens is that the disadvantages of gambling is a lot more and also bigger than the small number of tiny advantages it can give us. so it is better to quit it.

There is a FOMO brewing...
bastw055

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:57:06 PM

Many people have a gambling problem. Because they think they can have some fast money and that is quite good.
I hope that more people will know that gambling is just only for their fun. But they think you can win some money...

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:28:03 PM

Many people have a gambling problem. Because they think they can have some fast money and that is quite good.
I hope that more people will know that gambling is just only for their fun. But they think you can win some money...

the fact that gambling is indeed provide an easy money quickly and of course everyone will think that way.
Although everyone knows the risk and the results are always lost, but they keep on playing every day without any worry.
gambling is indeed worthy for having fun and not aim for a living. so you are free to play and take any risks.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:39:21 PM

We are more likely to lose money than to win and earn from gambling because it is not a sure thing that we can often earn from that . Any situation inside gambling only depends on our luck . Gambling should never be blame because it is not the real problem but those people who were stupid enough to risk their money even they are not ready to lose .
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:53:08 AM

If you want to make a profit from gambling, then take a risk and play. But many people are playing here just for fun. Those people will invest money for their entertainment. So in think playing gambling is not a problem, But the purpose of choosing gambling is a problem. If you can't afford to lose means just play for fun with extra money, if you can afford then take a risk and play that's it.

Agree! also the problem is if you cant really control your self in winning streak that it could cause you greediness that will lead into lot of looses. On the other hand you cant earn anything if you are not taking risk what ever it is you should take risk to learn and to earn Cheesy

But take risk only when you have a strength to handle it, majority of the people are here in gambling, who are playing only for earn money, because they need money, and still someone take risk in a high bet and lose it, so what's happened with him? definitely his life has been ended, and he has no choice to lose his life. So take the risk only when you know that you have a strength to recover your lose.   
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:29:19 AM

But take risk only when you have a strength to handle it, majority of the people are here in gambling, who are playing only for earn money, because they need money, and still someone take risk in a high bet and lose it, so what's happened with him? definitely his life has been ended, and he has no choice to lose his life. So take the risk only when you know that you have a strength to recover your lose.   
Risk are just normal in gambling because it is a risky game, what is important for every gambler is that they should understand that gambling should only be played for fun and if you are into profit you cannot win in the long run if you do not have a decent bankroll.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:36:30 AM

As i played today at bustabit i saw that some of the users there are really idolize those rich man who gambling that much and then in the end they lose there money they think that if they follow the role of the rich man who really bet high is they gonna win to. They don't think it that , that man is already made a huge profit.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
markisanon2434

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:40:02 AM

There are people who gamble to become rich and there are some people who gamble to get entertained. The problem comes when both the types of people get addicted and can't make up their mind to quit gambling. It becomes a part of their life that they can't live without. I don't know what to suggest to them. They should try harder to quit and have a disciplined approach to gambling.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:19:45 PM

Gambling problem is a serious problem, and I believe it should be treated soon and the solution only is to quit for good.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:24:53 PM

There are people who gamble to become rich and there are some people who gamble to get entertained. The problem comes when both the types of people get addicted and can't make up their mind to quit gambling. It becomes a part of their life that they can't live without. I don't know what to suggest to them. They should try harder to quit and have a disciplined approach to gambling.
Yeah but i think they don't really have to quit entirely. Just regulate and lessen the time they allot to gambling. The problem with addiction is that people lose time for more important things so for me, it has to be instilled when a person is just starting to gamble to avoid addiction in the long run

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Legendaris

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:26:51 PM

A lot of people got a problem with gambling, gambling is very addicting because you can simple win money fast. Too many people think its easy to win by gambling but its just the opposite of that.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:17:32 PM

Gambling is very addictive whether you lose or win you still keep going. It will only become a problem if you lose a lot until you sell everything and continue to gamble hoping to get back what you have lost.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:05:42 PM

I never met any addicted gambler who really wanted to quit gambling in spite of losses and problems. What was common at most people was some good day we will win all lost money back and will remain too as profit. People are not ready to accept the reality that gambling will not make them good anymore. When someone really wants to stop playing there will surely be some ways. When people say they have losses and want to stop gamble they actually are expressing their frustration of fresh losses.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: