Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90299 times)
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 07:07:24 AM

Yup, if you're not ready for losing your money. You should not try it from the first place, because there is so many risks on gambling.

I think everyone are not ready for losing their money in gambling. everyone want win in gambling. That's why we need to smart to gamble. and why not tail someone who rarely lose on gambling.

That's why people who think like that always lost, they too greedy, everyone knows if you gamble the lost is more than win, it's depends on your luck and luck can't predict when it comes.
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:31:51 AM

Yup, if you're not ready for losing your money. You should not try it from the first place, because there is so many risks on gambling.

I think everyone are not ready for losing their money in gambling. everyone want win in gambling. That's why we need to smart to gamble. and why not tail someone who rarely lose on gambling.

If you play what you can afford to lose you can be ready to lost ir, if you play more, then is a problem and you're not ready to lose, in my opinion
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:58:44 AM

Everyone get into the gambling to get cash fast and a lot but that isn`t the case.
I agree play only you can afford to lose.
jchst

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:15:37 AM

Yes people who aren't ready to lose the invested money should not gamble from the beginning. You should only play the money you are ready to lose, If you are an addict to gambling you should try making your bitcoins inaccessible to you like with holding them in a paper wallet or like that.
dey90

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:17:26 AM

I understand that most of them are preoccupied with gambling. because they are just curious about the results they get. Roll Eyes
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:25:32 AM

I understand that most of them are preoccupied with gambling. because they are just curious about the results they get. Roll Eyes

I think the problem lies with you. You must namely be able to control yourself.

Whether you should seek distraction.

You must include yourself set limits on what you can and can not do.
txbtc

Activity: 499

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:28:32 AM

The biggest problem of gambling is the more you play the more you loose and the more you feel addicted. So its better to not start things than regret later.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:51:36 PM

The biggest problem of gambling is the more you play the more you loose and the more you feel addicted. So its better to not start things than regret later.
I think that gambling is a service. Some people like going to the cinema, others drink beer, others like to listen music and so on. Each gets pleasure from something else and pays for it. As long as we treat gambling as fun everything is in order. At the time when you want to make money on it, the problem begins.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Mars110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:58:55 PM

I thought, that's not true. If the initial goal in gambling are the profiteers would've been far to make a good strategy to win in the game. But if they only have the purpose to seek profit without preparing a great strategy then they just get addicted and defeat.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:04:25 PM

I thought, that's not true. If the initial goal in gambling are the profiteers would've been far to make a good strategy to win in the game. But if they only have the purpose to seek profit without preparing a great strategy then they just get addicted and defeat.
You should specify what kind of gambling you are talking about. Of course, strategy, financial planning and general preparing for the game is very important. But I met a lot of people addicted to slot machines, and they don't need any strategy.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:12:28 PM

You should specify what kind of gambling you are talking about. Of course, strategy, financial planning and general preparing for the game is very important. But I met a lot of people addicted to slot machines, and they don't need any strategy.

I understand that you have a gambling problem.

Because that most actually but I think it is up to you, I think. You should be able to control them yourself and know what you can and can not do.

Issue because it is a sin not only money.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:19:15 PM

A lot of people have a problem with gambling they think they can win.
But they have to know the most will only lose a lot or win one time and than lose a lot.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:24:16 PM

lots of ppl addicted to slot machines without any strategy, it's an obvious fact, but what is your point in saying that obvious fact? what are u trying to prove?
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:27:14 PM

people should be know and realize the risk before doing a gambling and do not ever consider gambling as the easy way how to earn money
because if somebody consider such it i'm pretty sure they will be very disappointed when they lose
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:02:45 PM

lots of ppl addicted to slot machines without any strategy, it's an obvious fact, but what is your point in saying that obvious fact? what are u trying to prove?

I'm not sure about what you are asking? My post was just answer to "Mars110" statement. I think you should read the entire conversation. Then you should find the answer. If there still will be for you something confusing in my post, please clarify your question.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:35:16 PM

Everyone get into the gambling to get cash fast and a lot but that isn`t the case.
I agree play only you can afford to lose.
Sadly many people still dont realize that Sad
There are many case of people who gambled all of his money and savings in hope to get them back along with nice profit
Reality speaks different than they were hoped Tongue
Maybe people need to control their greedy first before entering gambling scene Tongue
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:01:55 PM

I understand that you have a gambling problem. However, that has the most clear.
If I were you I would just do something else. Just search distraction or find a hobby which helps clear.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:33:20 PM

I understand that you have a gambling problem. However, that has the most clear.
If I were you I would just do something else. Just search distraction or find a hobby which helps clear.

If you have a gambling it's best to seek help asap.
Money people got their life ruined by it. So don't be late and yes don't be ashamed of asking help.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:42:14 PM

If you have a gambling it's best to seek help asap.
Money people got their life ruined by it. So don't be late and yes don't be ashamed of asking help.

In most countries there are professionals counselors who can help gambling addicts.
Remember if you already admit you are an addict, you have made a great step.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:46:58 PM

yup, there will be counsellor and even programs to help you to try to overcome the urge of gambling. it is to stop the increase in social problems that is usually tight closely to gamble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: