Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:37:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90299 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:42:53 PM

Tried playing with FUN money today but it turns out its not really that fun.
yeah I try to have fun with gambling, but if you start to lose, it is not like having fun
i think some people also before started to gambling considered as fun and entertainment but in fact this is will be change became worst situations if they are lose especially if they are lose with huge money
Many people have gambling problem. But I think that is normal. It is so fun to do and many people like it.
But you must dont play that much. You have to play with a little amount. If you play with al your money then you will get poor in just a time.

Your saying that is alright to have gambling problems? I Think it is a big problem that oneself had a problem with that but if it is a addiction problem then you need a rehab so you would stop gambling right before it gets worst,

But I don't think there is such a thing about problems with gambling you don't need to think about gambling that much maybe that will help
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:46:44 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 04:56:53 PM by CasioK

I understand that you have a gambling problem. The most of us has a gambling problem, but I think its normal. Because its addictive.
You should not play so much. And take care of you money. Otherwise you dont have money left after a few days.
Here are some methods that can help a person and reduce his addiction but more patience and long duration of time are required with these methods, and also the person needs to more mentally strong to stop his addiction.

Simply, we can summarize a practical approach may solve all the gambling problems.
Refer: http://hubpages.com/health/Gambling-Addiction10-Ways-To-Stop-Gambling-Before-It-Is-Too-Late

Thanks for sharing most useful website. I am not going to use this as I've been not being gambling a lot and hence I've stopped myself from this addiction but there are many of my friends who can't stop their habit. This link might be more helpful for them.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:36:13 PM

I understand that you have a gambling problem. The most of us has a gambling problem, but I think its normal. Because its addictive.
You should not play so much. And take care of you money. Otherwise you dont have money left after a few days.
Here are some methods that can help a person and reduce his addiction but more patience and long duration of time are required with these methods, and also the person needs to more mentally strong to stop his addiction.

Simply, we can summarize a practical approach may solve all the gambling problems.
Refer: http://hubpages.com/health/Gambling-Addiction10-Ways-To-Stop-Gambling-Before-It-Is-Too-Late

Thanks for sharing most useful website. I am not going to use this as I've been not being gambling a lot and hence I've stopped myself from this addiction but there are many of my friends who can't stop their habit. This link might be more helpful for them.
Yes, the biggest gambling problem for many gamblers here is getting addicted to it. Once got addicted to gambling afterward leaving it is too hard and may leads to psychological problems also. This kind of websites will help many gamblers to get rid of their addictions for sure.

tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:46:45 AM

Many people have a gambling problem if they gamble. But I think that is normal, but the most people dont know what to do.
I think the best option is that you must say to yourself that you need to stop or just play a little. And that is good.
Qaoven

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:27:23 AM

Many people have a gambling problem if they gamble. But I think that is normal, but the most people dont know what to do.
I think the best option is that you must say to yourself that you need to stop or just play a little. And that is good.
Yes you are right. People are to addicted to gamble and that is the problem.
They should stop themselves. And that will be good if that is possible.
teilwalL05

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:30:02 AM

Actually all people has a problem but I think gambling is not included with them, certainly you don't need to have a problem about gambling because gambling will have a problem if no one plays gambling.
AraCoins

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:32:36 AM

A lot of people have a gambling problem, they can  not help it. they need professional help.
Its better for them to stop because they will lose everything.
Evansloin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:11:33 PM

I understand that many people have a gambling problem. But that is normal.
People getting addicted to gamble, because people like it to do.
teilwalL05

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:42:56 PM

I understand that many people have a gambling problem. But that is normal.
People getting addicted to gamble, because people like it to do.

I think that is not a problem at all, The problem is if you keep thinking about it addiction in gambling can be control but if does not you need a rehab it is easy to say you had a problem but do not blame it on gambling!
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:49:58 PM

a professional level of help that ppl keep mention is laying right there. pro is truely pro, really valuable. this link should be on other similar threads, too.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:38:52 PM

I understand that the most people has a gambling problem. But they only have to control themselves.
It is hard to stop with gambling I know. But you need to find something else that you like to do.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:51:32 PM

I recommend watching a movie about gambling and addiction, it's not tragic in the sense of a moralistic high view of it but more as a way of life and how it can shape an individual and their relationships, with people and the outside world.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2349144/

Gambling is something every human can relate to since it's wired into our DNA, to go on an adventure and risk your life basically for a reward that is not guaranteed.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:56:20 PM

I recommend watching a movie about gambling and addiction, it's not tragic in the sense of a moralistic high view of it but more as a way of life and how it can shape an individual and their relationships, with people and the outside world.

Gambling is something every human can relate to since it's wired into our DNA, to go on an adventure and risk your life basically for a reward that is not guaranteed.

This is a horrible movie. I actually watched it because Ryan Renolds played in it but it was pure boring. But it was somewhat of a gambling movie with a good ending.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:40:31 PM

A lot of people have gambling problems, and have huge debts at the bank but they can't stop gambling.
They think they will win once and than can pay everything but that will never happen its just a illusion.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:39:15 PM

Once you started taking loans and debts off of several people and financial institutions and/or banks, you know you already have a gambling problem. You need to consult a psychiatrist because if you will only depend on the support of your family members, you won't get out of that trouble.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:00:44 PM

Did I just read a crap load of posts saying the same thing? Slight variations but it looks like some one is farming accounts up in here.

Like to hear from people with the issue, rather than preachy posts.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
LeonBlack222

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:27:50 PM

As a pro poker player most of my adult life I've gambled a lot and seen many people make crazy gambles on all manner of things.
It's very hard to stop if it becomes a problem or even if it doesn't. But if you are someone who is losing a lot through gambling then the most important thing is to seek professional help.
And if that just doesn't work you need to find an outlet where you can gamble with an edge, like in poker. If you're good enough you can make money there while still gambling lol
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 11:48:33 PM

I've lost over 10BTC in the past three months, and let me tell you. Stopping isn't as easy as you might think. I don't know why I keep doing it but I do. And the result is always the same.
Net Profit: - 5.500BTC
Sometimes I play Black Jack, sometimes I play Dice. Most of the time it's dice, and that's basically where I lose all my money. Nothing ever works. Martingale: Nope. Reverse Martingale: Nope. All in 80-90%: Nope. Spamming 97% win chance: Nope. I wish I could stop lol
I can agree with this. Gambling is a habit that is incredibly difficult to control, as all addictions do. In the spur of the moment, you impulsively make decisions, and personally, my emotions control me greatly, even for a long period of time. It's crazy seeing how you are rash to betray logic in the face of your addiction. Terrible, gambling is, but if you are able to control yourself, then that's incredible.

uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:16:28 AM

A lot of people have a gambling problem, they can  not help it. they need professional help.
Its better for them to stop because they will lose everything.
nope. don't need a professional helper. he just took earnestly to exit

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:58:33 AM

Gambling is always needed no matter where you go. The problem is positive gambling for work or negative gambling on losing your money, may be if you have luck you can really win some coin there. And risky something is good enough because you need that and you really need to sacrifice something to get better thing. People will always gambling in many ways so you just need to control it or it will going to burst
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: