Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL LINKS IN THIS SECTION SHOULD BE VIEWED AS SCAM SITES - A WARNING  (Read 60124 times)
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:08:15 PM

https://manukinvest.com

Add this "new" one to the list... Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
opmac (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:50:49 PM

https://manukinvest.com

Add this "new" one to the list... Cool

Thanks man

ADDED TO THE LIST

Keep them coming peeps if you see new ones pop up!!!

SmallProfit

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:38:01 PM

goldpool.biz

They will pay you from beginning. Some day you see that your balance zeroed. Confirmed scam. My own experience.

Regards.
opmac (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:42:29 PM

goldpool.biz

They will pay you from beginning. Some day you see that your balance zeroed. Confirmed scam. My own experience.

Regards.

This bullshit site will be added as well shortly. Thanks for giving me the heads up to add more garbage sites to the list.

Honestbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:13:39 PM

If I pm you my face will you invest? Also this is my first account.

Fuck off it is your first account QuickScammer, I mean QuickSeller.

You think I'm a fellow default trust hero member? I take that as a compliment.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:47:12 AM

You think I'm a fellow default trust hero member? I take that as a compliment.
You're predominantly struck through on most people's trust list, QS, so you're hardly 'on DT'.

As for you being QS, asides from the obvious personality disorder traits you exhibit, you mean?

Well there is the fact you both keep invoking Dooglus and Salty pretty much at the same time for various purposes. When it comes to your 'Honest' ponzi you attempted to employ appeal-to-authority fallacy by bringing up Dooglus' position to me, being one that he doesn't necessarily see a problem with 'open' ponzis, as though that would require me to change my position on the matter, which is one where I do believe they are not healthy for this community to be promoting and, when that didn't work, you then cited Salty's personal opinion, too. Because as we all know, if one logical fallacy doesn't work, double down by employing it twice, right?

For cryptodevil: dooglus is not alone in his opinion:
Ponzi's are not a scam by default, just because the people playing the game end up losing in the end, that doesn't mean that there isn't a calculated risk that players can take with the hope to make money. In my opinion, ponzis with express written rules (like all thousand ponzis I've seen pop up) are not scams in themselves, nor when they close down, as long as they do so in a way that abides by what they have stated to the public. I don't think of ponzis any differently than dice sites.

I had replied to Salty in my other thread, however it seems that his response was regarding the placement of my thread, so I have replied to him here.

Salty -

I guess if we are trying to get rid of the philosophy of ponzis, and get straight to the question, does Dooglus owe anyone money?
That depends on the jurisdiction of a court in which litigation is potentially taken against dooglus, as well as the tort laws in such jurisdiction, however I would err on the side of "yes". . . /snip

Ponzi's are not a scam by default, just because the people playing the game end up losing in the end, that doesn't mean that there isn't a calculated risk that players can take with the hope to make money. In my opinion, ponzis with express written rules (like all thousand ponzis I've seen pop up) are not scams in themselves, nor when they close down, as long as they do so in a way that abides by what they have stated to the public. I don't think of ponzis any differently than dice sites. That said, assuming that the ponzis that used Dooglus' source were in fact scams I'm still not really convinced that he would be liable by association. Not only was his association to fix bugs, but he's not really directly liable. If godaddy makes someone a website and they do something illicit with it, godaddy isn't at fault. To modify your gun manufacturer comparison, in this example Dooglus isn't the guy who manufactured the gun, hes the guy who fixed the crooked barrel that the manufacturer produced.
*usual bollocks*/snip

For a supposedly 'one account newbie who only just turned up a few weeks ago', it is rrrrrrrreal unusual for you to be quoting the same person QS did, around the same time he is actively posting his usual crazed-obsessive-nutjob main account fixation on Dooglus.

You also demonstrate a remarkable knowledge of the forum DT system for somebody who claims to only have the one account. An account created only a few weeks ago. Enough for you to run to Dooglus for your appeal-to-authority attempt against my position in your ponzi thread.

So, yeah, you're QS.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Honestbit

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:20:50 PM

I had replied to Salty in my other thread, however it seems that his response was regarding the placement of my thread, so I have replied to him here.

Salty -

I guess if we are trying to get rid of the philosophy of ponzis, and get straight to the question, does Dooglus owe anyone money?
That depends on the jurisdiction of a court in which litigation is potentially taken against dooglus, as well as the tort laws in such jurisdiction, however I would err on the side of "yes". . . /snip

Ponzi's are not a scam by default, just because the people playing the game end up losing in the end, that doesn't mean that there isn't a calculated risk that players can take with the hope to make money. In my opinion, ponzis with express written rules (like all thousand ponzis I've seen pop up) are not scams in themselves, nor when they close down, as long as they do so in a way that abides by what they have stated to the public. I don't think of ponzis any differently than dice sites. That said, assuming that the ponzis that used Dooglus' source were in fact scams I'm still not really convinced that he would be liable by association. Not only was his association to fix bugs, but he's not really directly liable. If godaddy makes someone a website and they do something illicit with it, godaddy isn't at fault. To modify your gun manufacturer comparison, in this example Dooglus isn't the guy who manufactured the gun, hes the guy who fixed the crooked barrel that the manufacturer produced.
*usual bollocks*/snip

For a supposedly 'one account newbie who only just turned up a few weeks ago', it is rrrrrrrreal unusual for you to be quoting the same person QS did, around the same time he is actively posting his usual crazed-obsessive-nutjob main account fixation on Dooglus.

What can I say? Great minds think alike. I'm sure there are many accounts that agree with you, Opmac for example, but I'm pretty sure you're not the same person. Why would I make a new account if I knew I was going to red trusted? And even if I was QS, so what?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:25:42 PM

Why would I make a new account if I knew I was going to red trusted?

See, that's *exactly* the kind of dumb-ass 'logic' QS resorts to. I wonder whether you're aware of how stupid that kind of question is or you are just relying on other people to be sufficiently stupid not to spot the obvious flaw in it.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Honestbit

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:27:40 PM

Why would I make a new account if I knew I was going to red trusted?

See, that's *exactly* the kind of dumb-ass 'logic' QS resorts to. I wonder whether you're aware of how stupid that kind of question is or you are just relying on other people to be sufficiently stupid not to spot the obvious flaw in it.

Answer the question: why would a DT hero member go promote a ponzi as an RT newbie?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:38:23 PM

Answer the question: why would a DT hero member go promote a ponzi as an RT newbie?

Just plain ol' stupid it is then.

Now, let me think, why on earth would somebody register an account on March 22nd with their first post a few hours later being an announcement they were running an 'Honest' ponzi which, if they were to get their rating trashed for being a ponzi operator, they would get to simply walk away from it with their main account untarnished by the 'ponzi scammer' label?

Why? Why oh why oh why?

It baffles me, it really does.

Honestbit

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:45:22 PM

Just plain ol' stupid it is then.

Now, let me think, why on earth would somebody register an account on March 22nd with their first post a few hours later being an announcement they were running an 'Honest' ponzi which, if they were to get their rating trashed for being a ponzi operator, they would get to simply walk away from it with their main account untarnished by the 'ponzi scammer' label?

Why? Why oh why oh why?

It baffles me, it really does.

And why would your guy QS want to open a ponzi? And why does he care if he's already in DT?
opmac (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:07:28 PM

BITMAXER.COM

ULTRA SCAM SITE IN THE MAKING

TAKE EXTRA WARNING, SPREAD THE WORD

THREAD IS SELF MOD

Any self MOD topic only has things to hide

IGNORE BITMAXER.COM SCAM SITE

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:11:37 PM

And why would your guy QS want to open a ponzi? And why does he care if he's already in DT?

Hell, there are any number of reasons why Quickscammer would be you. Firstly, he sells forum accounts, something that is probably being hampered by the fact that many ponzi scammers would previously buy a bunch of established member accounts to do some sock-puppet shilling for their scam, until it became apparent the accounts were being swiftly trashed with negative ratings since this community action started. So he's already pissed at me for crimping his sleaze. Secondly, he has a *real* hard-on for Dooglus for some time now over being exposed for his shady behaviour and consequently being dropped from DT. He exhibits the sort of obsessive behaviour that is recognisable as being symptomatic of mental illness, a personality disorder-level amount of deranged obsession about Dooglus, to the degree he frequently makes new threads with ever more convoluted stories which supposedly serve to explain how Dooglus is guilty of some perceived infraction.

So, on the one hand he creates a thread demanding I be removed from DT because . . .Dooglus. Then he demands Dooglus be removed from DT because. . .Dooglus. Then he creates a new account to promote his 'Honest' ponzi because he knows that Dooglus and I happen to have a different opinion on the notion of an 'open' ponzi, in the hope of causing some sort of conflict to happen and, when that didn't work he, you, cites Dooglus' position on the matter to me, as though I am expected to 'do his bidding' because he added me to DT2. Even in the face of that, he, you, then cite SaltySpitoon's similar stance from a post he had only just elicited moments earlier in one of his usual anti-Dooglus rant threads, as though two appeal-to-authority attempts would make them somehow less of an invalid argument.

The reason he, you, would create a new account to run their stirring-the-Cryptodevil-and-Dooglus-pot 'Honest' ponzi is because had he, you, done so as Quickseller he'd have been rapidly told where to fucking stick his continued shenanigans by all and sundry.

You are not a well bunny, QS.

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:53:56 PM

opmac, add 2 more "magisians"... Roll Eyes

https://daciafunds.com/

https://betstar.biz/

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Honestbit

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:26:46 PM

Hell, there are any number of reasons why Quickscammer would be you. Firstly, he sells forum accounts, something that is probably being hampered by the fact that many ponzi scammers would previously buy a bunch of established member accounts to do some sock-puppet shilling for their scam, until it became apparent the accounts were being swiftly trashed with negative ratings since this community action started. So he's already pissed at me for crimping his sleaze. Secondly, he has a *real* hard-on for Dooglus for some time now over being exposed for his shady behaviour and consequently being dropped from DT. He exhibits the sort of obsessive behaviour that is recognisable as being symptomatic of mental illness, a personality disorder-level amount of deranged obsession about Dooglus, to the degree he frequently makes new threads with ever more convoluted stories which supposedly serve to explain how Dooglus is guilty of some perceived infraction.

So, on the one hand he creates a thread demanding I be removed from DT because . . .Dooglus. Then he demands Dooglus be removed from DT because. . .Dooglus. Then he creates a new account to promote his 'Honest' ponzi because he knows that Dooglus and I happen to have a different opinion on the notion of an 'open' ponzi, in the hope of causing some sort of conflict to happen and, when that didn't work he, you, cites Dooglus' position on the matter to me, as though I am expected to 'do his bidding' because he added me to DT2. Even in the face of that, he, you, then cite SaltySpitoon's similar stance from a post he had only just elicited moments earlier in one of his usual anti-Dooglus rant threads, as though two appeal-to-authority attempts would make them somehow less of an invalid argument.

The reason he, you, would create a new account to run their stirring-the-Cryptodevil-and-Dooglus-pot 'Honest' ponzi is because had he, you, done so as Quickseller he'd have been rapidly told where to fucking stick his continued shenanigans by all and sundry.

You are not a well bunny, QS.

How long did it take you to write that? Firstly, I have no issues with dooglus. I respect his business style and his ideology. I am tired of your community action shit trying to put down people trying to make money transparently. And if you have problems "deranged obsession about" other users, then take a look at your own obsession with me being QS.
opmac (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:13:46 PM

Thanks Condor

They have been added. Unfortunately that sports betting one is pretty slick looking. Alot of newbs will get sucked into that one.

Thanks for keeping a lookout for all these garbage scam sites.

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:23:57 AM

Thanks Condor

They have been added. Unfortunately that sports betting one is pretty slick looking. Alot of newbs will get sucked into that one.

Thanks for keeping a lookout for all these garbage scam sites.

I agree about that "Bet-(my ass)- Site"...Its catchy, good looking and most of all his "profit" comes from "betting", as he claims...Very tricky, very misleading, very...scammie!!!

It will suck a lot of people, yes... Sad Angry

Dont mention it, Opmac...I do what i can... Wink Cool

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 12:33:38 AM

Please put this on warning list.

https://www.avabitcoin.com/

Withdrawals are all pending after their maintenance. And I think it turned into scam. Lots of my friends lost their 0.02 btc.
Honestbit

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:41:48 AM

@NeilLostBitCoin it's a nice easy question. Please respond at your earliest convenience.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 01:00:48 AM

@NeilLostBitCoin it's a nice easy question. Please respond at your earliest convenience.
Nah, I dont care about you, its better to ignore you than talking to a pinocchio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: