Poll
Question: When should resets happen?
Daily
Every other day
Twice a week
Weekly
Every two weeks
Decide after a few investments have come in

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HONEST BITCOIN: DOUBLE YOUR BITCOINS. YES IT IS A PONZI.  (Read 7631 times)
Honestbit (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:59:21 PM

Oh, you are mistaken. I started Honest Bitcoin to make a profit. Along the way I encountered dooglus who I respect. I hate shifty ponzis as much as you do, since I have lost quite a bit of money, but I support dooglus's standpoint
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:45:20 AM

So business has been slower than expected i.e. there have been zero deposits to date. Would a giveaway make everyone more interested in depositing?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:46:49 AM

For cryptodevil: dooglus is not alone in his opinion:
Ponzi's are not a scam by default, just because the people playing the game end up losing in the end, that doesn't mean that there isn't a calculated risk that players can take with the hope to make money. In my opinion, ponzis with express written rules (like all thousand ponzis I've seen pop up) are not scams in themselves, nor when they close down, as long as they do so in a way that abides by what they have stated to the public. I don't think of ponzis any differently than dice sites.

Also Opmac has not answered my questions even though I have sent him a pm reminding him that I will add the option "Take the piece of shit off the interent", yes interent, if he answers my questions.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:38:40 AM

For cryptodevil: dooglus is not alone in his opinion:
*appeal to authority fallacy*

You have presented opinion, I have presented evidence AND you keep ignoring the cold hard fact that by your own admission, as a US resident, you are promoting an illegal ponzi operation. So, on the basis that it is illegal and your denial of that fact won't make it any less illegal your participants, if they are fully informed, are co-conspirators not 'investors'.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:16:10 PM

Once again, laws are subject to interpretation. Would if please you if I took the deposits and invested them at just-dice.com?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:22:48 PM

Once again, laws are subject to interpretation.

Not when they explicitly prohibit the specific structure you are operating and promoting.

Would if please you if I took the deposits and invested them at just-dice.com?

No, QS, I would prefer if you didn't take any deposits at all for your illegal ponzi scheme and just shut it down before you, or your co-conspirators, get in serious trouble with it. Offering to gamble with their deposits is just digging yourself in deeper, you know, what with you being a US resident.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:37:45 PM

Aww. You're actually concerned about me. But no by invest I mean bankroll the house
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:12:03 PM

I've previously been accused of either being Dooglus or being a patsy for Dooglus but we do actually have differing views on some issues. He considers a Ponzi which operates as a fully-disclosed Ponzi as not being dishonest, I disagree and I have explained in detail why. He explained why he believed an 'Honest' Ponzi scheme operated by a US resident would not necessarily be illegal and not only do I disagree on that matter, I have explained why he is incorrect to believe so.

I've never commented on the legality of Ponzi schemes. I believe that if a Ponzi scheme is honest in its presentation and action then it cannot accurately be called a scam. It may still be illegal, but lots of things are illegal without being wrong. Some places have laws against growing some plants for your own use. That doesn't make it wrong to do so, it makes it illegal. The law changes all the time; morality doesn't.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:23:53 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2016, 10:28:00 PM by Honestbit

Ok cryptodevil, which US law says that it's illegal?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:05:58 AM

Shoutout to 1dmtNVPZ9ZjsGLSMDk3ucMD6GADqAr5uF for making the first deposit!
YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:09:43 AM

I like how it just says WE ARE PONZI DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. I won't be participating but because it's so honest about it, this program seems pretty legit.

nethack

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:20:28 AM

ok admin i gonna to trust you!!btw any giveaway here? Roll Eyes Grin
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:28:07 AM

ok admin i gonna to trust you!!btw any giveaway here? Roll Eyes Grin

How much do you guys think is fair?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:27:26 PM

Ok maybe no giveaway for now. Sorry Sad also because most of the deposits are going to be small, send your deposits to the coinbase address 13gbAFBZJ1Bk5KbWh37WbEdv1tioBHLVDr
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:28:27 AM

Alright everyone: sorry for the confusion in the previous few posts. Here is how things are looking at the moment: The new deposit address is 13gbAFBZJ1Bk5KbWh37WbEdv1tioBHLVDr, which allows me to make payments from coinbase, reducing the transaction fees. Secondly, due to low popularity, there will not be a giveaway (this is subject to change). Also, a very small portion of the payouts will come from investing in moneypot.com by bankrolling the house. (This is just to get cryptodevil off my back). Any questions? Concerns? Post them below! Happy investing.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:05:21 AM

Also, a very small portion of the payouts will come from investing in moneypot.com by bankrolling the house....Concerns? Post them below!

As I said, if you think you're improving on your legal situation by declaring that you will gamble with your clients' deposits, even if it is only a 'very small portion', you clearly are more deranged than I thought, QS.

mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:21:17 AM

Also, a very small portion of the payouts will come from investing in moneypot.com by bankrolling the house....Concerns? Post them below!

As I said, if you think you're improving on your legal situation by declaring that you will gamble with your clients' deposits, even if it is only a 'very small portion', you clearly are more deranged than I thought, QS.

Not just deranged absolutely without a doubt straight up ridiculous!  I've laughed my ass off at yet another beggar  Honestbit Roll Eyes

From reading this thread (any person can tell):

Honestbit is trying to improve their post count;
obviously a scammer who thinks talking out of his ass makes him appear credible;
I highly doubt he is an American let alone living in the US;

BTW Honestbit....I don't need to try your scam to know it's a SCAM.  Just like when it's raining, I don't have to go outside to know I'm going to get wet  Wink

Your shit will get off the internet when you a-don't get any dumbasses to give you coins or b- you find dumbasses and run off

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:42:08 PM

It's not gambling. Also cryptodevil, no you never found the law you were talking about. For everyone else, everything is up and working.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:04:48 AM

Shoutout to 1dmtNVPZ9ZjsGLSMDk3ucMD6GADqAr5uF for making the first deposit!
  You are actually wasting your time for 20 PENNIES  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy thinking the more you stick around eventually you get some suckers  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Dude just go stand on the corner with a cup.  You don't want your friends to see you with a cup begging for spare change so you get on this forum begging whatta fuckin loser and I'm not telling you something you don't already know.  No doubt that's your own wallet that collects from faucets

It's not gambling. Also cryptodevil, no you never found the law you were talking about. For everyone else, everything is up and working.

Again, you sure as hell aren't American let alone in the States.  Some 3rd world country living in a shack with intervals of running electricity  Roll Eyes (you give those honest people who live in 3rd world countries a bad name).  But since you want laws about Ponzi. 

Here is what this means in the United States:

Ponzi scheme: Scam in which a gullible group is enticed with the promise of very high returns in a very short time, paying off initial investors from funds received from new ones.  (These "ponzi's" websites are NOT EVEN PONZI just a straight up SCAM again like a beggar on the corner)

Fraud is synonymous (that means it has the same meaning as) with Ponzi and many other types of crimes.
Fraud under $1000 is considered a misdemeanor that means you get less than 1 year in jail
Fraud over $1000 is considered a FELONY that means you go to prison (not jail but prison the BIG house).

Laws vary from state to state but the BASIC PREMISE IS THE SAME IN THE USA.  LYING to get something of value = FRAUD  I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today  Wink

Like they said, you will be gone soon enough, no one is gonna trust your ass, you will come back with another name and try try try again.

Next time, let me suggest you not come off as someone who is knowledgeable or articulate.  Your translator is good but obviously not perfect native English speakers can tell the difference  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'll start the clock for you, as I have with others, so tick tock let's see how long it takes for you GTFOH and turn up with another begging plot  Roll Eyes

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
rollin-sat

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:13:31 AM

why you use terms "honest" if your site is a scam from the basic?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: