Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133241 times)
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:06:06 PM

Ah... damn... gonna take two days to synchronize the software wallet...

There is a bootstrap: https://developer.gulden.com/apps/
wayniac30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:07:12 PM

There is a bootstrap: https://developer.gulden.com/apps/

Thx for that! Downloading it now.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:07:42 PM

New thread New PUMP!! Cheesy
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:08:20 PM

No, most definitely not. The Gulden wallet is not like the standard QT wallet, you'll see...  Wink
rally

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:14:25 PM

I like Gulden a lot real dev and projects
Will buy more gulden this day's and hold long

Love the new iOS app! still in beta but soon in store and Android is coming

You can pay with Gulden @ more than 50 merchants

All links of gulden you can find on guldenlinks.com
Exchange, dice, gulden forum and lot of more!

Thanks for sharing that link.
Very nice.
It is a coin i follow already for a while and seems very good to me.

I think you will also like this one: https://timeline.gulden.com/

That's indeed a good link as well.
I follewed gulden some time ago, but had it forgotten a little bit the last time.
Good that this new topic was started.

wayniac30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:43:03 PM

Smiley WOWOWOWOW!! So glad my bag of gulden is filled to the max Cheesy

When bitcoin first came on the scene, it was like a huge innovation when it comes to transferring wealth and cost-cutting blockchain technolgy. However, although very popular and endorsed now by more and more people bitcoin has its limitations! For example, it's hard to pay coffee with 0.000024235 something satoshi. It would have been better if there were more bitcoins. Another problem with bitcoin is that the confirmations take a while. Then you have all the problems with blockchain size, slow development going on, a divided development team and a divided community.

Seems like Gulden gets rid of ALL these problems. There are going to be 1680 million guldens in total so that we can buy coffee eventually for about 3 gulden at any place where bitcoin is already accepted! That's amazing! Instant confirmation for transactions?! for realz, that means it's more handy than bitcoin! Then there is an awesome community who all stand united as one in close contact with the developers, who by the way have been operating transparantly 100 percent all the time since the beginning! Every pre-mine spend is publicly accounted for! Where do you find that ?  Cheesy Soo with these new developments going on it basically means I can put guldens on my smartphone, travel the world and basically have the best payment method in the world! Because it's much much more userfriendly compared to bitcoin or fiat! Safety is being worked on! Companies like Nocks are building fantastic apps that will make Gulden even more userfriendly and will assure even more payment options in the future, on top of the businesses that already accept Gulden as a valid currency! Companies only do that if they have much faith that Gulden is a legit crypto currency!  Cool

Only thing that seems missing is the price of NLG  Cheesy It s a no-brainer for any long-term investor, I only hold three crypto currencies, gulden is the first I purchased, so happy to have found this project. Best thing is, this is one of the very few projects that will actually go to the moon that is not built on hype but on solid fundamentals!  Smiley Cool

Great job development team, community and Nocks. I don't mind the current price, nice buy opportunity to buy more even, once the masses start adopting this currency I ll be happy to maybe sell some for 500 times the current value, just maybe though, guldens are too awesome so I might as well keep them in my wallet and since spending options are being expanded so quickly, might even buy a house or car with my smartphone with instant confirmation! How awesome would that be, to buy a house literally in a second  Cheesy Cheesy

Let's hope it does the same curve as bitcoins.... so we can call ourselves early buyers later on  Wink
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:42:42 PM

When bitcoin first came on the scene, it was like a huge innovation when it comes to transferring wealth and cost-cutting blockchain technolgy. However, although very popular and endorsed now by more and more people bitcoin has its limitations! For example, it's hard to pay coffee with 0.000024235 something satoshi. It would have been better if there were more bitcoins. Another problem with bitcoin is that the confirmations take a while. Then you have all the problems with blockchain size, slow development going on, a divided development team and a divided community.

Seems like Gulden gets rid of ALL these problems. There are going to be 1680 million guldens in total so that we can buy coffee eventually for about 3 gulden at any place where bitcoin is already accepted! That's amazing! Instant confirmation for transactions?! for realz, that means it's more handy than bitcoin! Then there is an awesome community who all stand united as one in close contact with the developers, who by the way have been operating transparantly 100 percent all the time since the beginning! Every pre-mine spend is publicly accounted for! Where do you find that ?  Cheesy Soo with these new developments going on it basically means I can put guldens on my smartphone, travel the world and basically have the best payment method in the world! Because it's much much more userfriendly compared to bitcoin or fiat! Safety is being worked on! Companies like Nocks are building fantastic apps that will make Gulden even more userfriendly and will assure even more payment options in the future, on top of the businesses that already accept Gulden as a valid currency! Companies only do that if they have much faith that Gulden is a legit crypto currency!  Cool

Only thing that seems missing is the price of NLG  Cheesy It s a no-brainer for any long-term investor, I only hold three crypto currencies, gulden is the first I purchased, so happy to have found this project. Best thing is, this is one of the very few projects that will actually go to the moon that is not built on hype but on solid fundamentals!  Smiley Cool

Great job development team, community and Nocks. I don't mind the current price, nice buy opportunity to buy more even, once the masses start adopting this currency I ll be happy to maybe sell some for 500 times the current value, just maybe though, guldens are too awesome so I might as well keep them in my wallet and since spending options are being expanded so quickly, might even buy a house or car with my smartphone with instant confirmation! How awesome would that be, to buy a house literally in a second  Cheesy Cheesy

Let's hope it does the same curve as bitcoins.... so we can call ourselves early buyers later on  Wink

It's all about discovery. When bitcoins were like 10 cents I thought, nahh it's nothing, don't bother, afterwards I realised I made the mistake of my life. I was determined to not miss such good opportunities ever again. With gulden I have the exact same feelings. Buy now and hold and possibly within a few years from now you'll be able to buy your house and car with the guldens on your smartphone  Wink

I do the same i'm buy lot's of NLG and hold for long long time
CryptoCritic

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:04:06 PM

You advertise "political parties", the only one I see there is the Pirate Party (which is pretty much a joke), since the word "parties" is plural, that means there is more than one. What other political parties accept Gulden?

rally

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:08:31 PM

It's all about discovery. When bitcoins were like 10 cents I thought, nahh it's nothing, don't bother, afterwards I realised I made the mistake of my life. I was determined to not miss such good opportunities ever again. With gulden I have the exact same feelings. Buy now and hold and possibly within a few years from now you'll be able to buy your house and car with the guldens on your smartphone  Wink

I do the same i'm buy lot's of NLG and hold for long long time

I have just bought some NLG.
I believe as well in this coin.
We will see what the future brings.

GeorgeAurea

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:22:04 PM

I have just bought some NLG.
I believe as well in this coin.
We will see what the future brings.

Sweet.

Might I suggest considering joining Slack as well, to keep up with everything.

Gulden Slack
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

For people ask about the premine or will ask about it

Here you go  Cool

https://developer.gulden.com/premine/

davien

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:55:52 AM

How much is the money supply ATM?

GeorgeAurea

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:07:05 AM

See here for a nice overview, and scroll down to the bottom for the answer to your question  Wink

NLGstats

(around ~430m with pre-mine included, ~360m has been mined with pre-mine excluded)

Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:13:49 AM

See here for a nice overview, and scroll down to the bottom for the answer to your question  Wink

NLGstats

(around ~430m with pre-mine included, ~360m has been mined with pre-mine excluded)

Love the new topic. Explains more clearly how good Gulden is.

Total supply is 293 million according to coinmarketcap and total supply with remaining premine is 426 million.
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:33:10 AM

See here for a nice overview, and scroll down to the bottom for the answer to your question  Wink

NLGstats

Total supply is 293 million according to coinmarketcap and total supply with remaining premine is 426 million.

It is more, nocks and yobit is not on the list on coinmarketcap
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:41:14 AM

Bravo! What a improvement. The other announcement page was bland and too much text. This summarizes Gulden much better!! Thank you.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:54:13 AM

NLGstats

What volume does Nocks do?
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:17:00 AM

NLGstats

What volume does Nocks do?

Roll Eyes I don't no
Yobit is coming on coinmarketcap
Rupee

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:55:10 PM

Interesting. I am in.
davien

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:57:43 PM

Nice Cheesy I'm strongly thinking to get one Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: