Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:22:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133241 times)
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:53:28 AM

WOW, i can't wait for "PRIME" (instant conformations) to be available and out soon.
Because this is going to be BIG in cryptocurrency world.
I have no doubt, our "PRIME" and also IOS & Android App for paying in all Bitcoin & Gulden merchants will turn Gulden to be top 3 most useful cryptocurrency.

But i cannot believe so many people our there didn't notice Gulden yet.
I bet very soon in the future, Gulden will attracting many big investors and big businesses & merchants all around the world....i just wanna says BRAVO to Gulden developtment team    Smiley

Cool Cool
Trackcoins

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:49:20 AM

I will happily continue to support Gulden and all of it's funding projects because i think the developers are doing an amazing job.

All fallen Angel go AUR, it is hive for Rijk haters.
Meije

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:07:48 PM

I will happily continue to support Gulden and all of it's funding projects because i think the developers are doing an amazing job.

I don't hate anybody, i just have a different opinion and view on things. And no, i didn't, and wont go to AUR because Gulden has far more development and potential in my opinion. I even bough a few more miners yesterday to mine Gulden. I just won't be on slack anymore.
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:38:36 AM

Nice tweets from Nocks (paymentprovider for Gulden) Smiley

Wildwest

Activity: 1776
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:13:53 PM

Great going for Nocks! 10k transactions before July?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:56:52 AM

I don't hate anybody, i just have a different opinion and view on things. And no, i didn't, and wont go to AUR because Gulden has far more development and potential in my opinion. I even bough a few more miners yesterday to mine Gulden. I just won't be on slack anymore.

Gulden is the dark horse in the crypto world, when things go bad in the financial markets this year ETH value will drop fast as it has no usage and currencies like Gulden will rise fast. The clock is counting down to what will be worse then the great depression from the upper middle class to the poor. This will be a global depression, my parents have been buying up gold and silver and I have bitcoin, gulden and some digibyte.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:31:25 AM

Great going for Nocks! 10k transactions before July?

That would be a great milestone, but we're looking forward to the 5000 transactions milestone for now Wink.
cryptoba

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:08:51 PM

Hello Great Gulden Community  Smiley

I had to take a break from  all the altcoin Mania, but still always had an eye on my favorite Gulden coin Smiley

I am looking to buy back in. I would also be interested to buy outside Bittrex.

Could anybody give me a few advice and/or is anybody from the Gulden Family interested in selling a nice amount to an old member Wink

It is a pleaure to be back, well done for all the great work to all the team Smiley

Charles, "Cryptoba"

veertje
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:26:20 PM

Welcome back, cryptoba. I think it is best to buy from the market itself. But that is my point of view Wink
cryptoba

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:46:40 PM

Welcome back, cryptoba. I think it is best to buy from the market itself. But that is my point of view Wink

Thank you Veertje  Smiley Well, I will do so...Still, if someone wants to sell me NLG for BTC just P.M then Smiley

Is there any news on when will be the 3rd future released?
Is it possible to simply send BTC to Litebit.eu and then purchase Nlg?

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:54:22 PM

Thank you Veertje  Smiley Well, I will do so...Still, if someone wants to sell me NLG for BTC just P.M then Smiley

Hi cryptoba, if you want to simply buy NLG with BTC go to https://nocks.co and choose Bitcoin to Gulden, fill out the amount of Gulden you want, your Gulden wallet-address and hit Pay Wink. No account required.
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:07:20 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 02:17:05 PM by veertje

I think you mean ^? @Gulden can tell more about the planning of that one, i suppose.

I guess, that will be after release of Android wallet (same features as iOS wallet (pay easy at any bitcoin and Guldenstore in 1 app)) and release of Prime (blockchainsecurity: no double spends possible and instant payments).

Android app is planned to be released end of March and Prime 2 months after that, i heard.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, litebit is only Eur/NLG. See post above from Buerra for Nocks. That is simple and fast BTC/NLG.
cryptoba

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:11:20 PM

Hi cryptoba, if you want to simply buy NLG with BTC go to https://nocks.co and choose Bitcoin to Gulden, fill out the amount of Gulden you want, your Gulden wallet-address and hit Pay Wink. No account required.

Thank you Buerra  ;)I will then try to use Nocks. Thanks for infos
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:01:07 AM

I think you mean ^? @Gulden can tell more about the planning of that one, i suppose.

I guess, that will be after release of Android wallet (same features as iOS wallet (pay easy at any bitcoin and Guldenstore in 1 app)) and release of Prime (blockchainsecurity: no double spends possible and instant payments).

Android app is planned to be released end of March and Prime 2 months after that, i heard.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, litebit is only Eur/NLG. See post above from Buerra for Nocks. That is simple and fast BTC/NLG.

Thanks for the update. Like cryptoba I only follow Gulden these days, the rest of the projects are more talk and no walk. Will there be a beta test before final release?

GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:54:27 PM

Hey Charles. If you might be interest in accumulating Guldens regularly on the long term as well, kindly do check out Guldenshares.com

Cheers  Wink
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:25:22 PM

Thanks for the update. Like cryptoba I only follow Gulden these days, the rest of the projects are more talk and no walk. Will there be a beta test before final release?

Yes!

Hi Gulden team,

What is timeframe for beta testing on android?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:56:08 PM

Hi Gulden team,

When it is ready™

Seriously though, development is going well, but we are doing real development here, not just some quick half-arsed name changes like other coins tend to do. This wallet is intended to actually be used, and not just used but to outshine all existing wallets that currently exist, not just to fill some check box on a sheet of features we have.
This sort of development takes time, especially when done by people who have other jobs, that said we are still well on track for sometime in March, exactly when I can't say yet as it depends on how various things go.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:09:01 PM

Hi Gulden team,

When it is ready™

Seriously though, development is going well, but we are doing real development here, not just some quick half-arsed name changes like other coins tend to do. This wallet is intended to actually be used, and not just used but to outshine all existing wallets that currently exist, not just to fill some check box on a sheet of features we have.
This sort of development takes time, especially when done by people who have other jobs, that said we are still well on track for sometime in March, exactly when I can't say yet as it depends on how various things go.

Thanks MaNI, you all doing brilliant work and this is why I am eager to get my hands on the Android wallet and show it off to family and friends. Much respect to you and the people working behind Gulden.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
cryptoba

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:19:04 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 11:12:21 AM by cryptoba

Thank you Veertje  Smiley Well, I will do so...Still, if someone wants to sell me NLG for BTC just P.M then Smiley

Hey Charles. If you might be interest in accumulating Guldens regularly on the long term as well, kindly do check out Guldenshares.com

Cheers  Wink
Hi GeorgeAurea Smiley
Nice Smiley ...I read a bit about it, it seems very interesting....
Just checked, just a question when you have a share do you keep it for ever?
Where can I have the info, how the Guldenshare system will evolve?

I have another question, what is the best Bitcoin wallet to have on your computer a.t.m?

Thank you Wink
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:50:35 PM

Hi Gulden team,

When it is ready™

Great, thanks for the update!

=P
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: