Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:22:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133243 times)
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:38:59 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 08:58:01 PM by Fedoracoins

Its easy, where can you buy with your coin in a store? I think not

99% of al coins are to trade and is hype! Some coins are too difficult to use
1% of all the coins you can trade and spend outside bct and that have future

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Dogecoin
Gulden
Digibyte

Correct me if I have wrong

The question is, How can we get more people in to Gulden? How can we get more Dutch people in to Gulden?

Gulden is oke? Gulden deliver? Did Gulden have stores/webshops that accept Gulden? Wallet? APP? ..... YES

But the strange thing is some shit coin is buy and sell with 1000's of btc, Gulden is one of the best coin, but we have not see that we have lot of btc in the market of Gulden
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:17:07 PM

New android wallet coming tomorrow?

TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

It was supposed to be March but there must be delays, better to wait another week or two for good development. MaNI has said it's almost ready in previous posts.
MaNI

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:23:17 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 08:13:36 PM by MaNI

It was supposed to be March but there must be delays, better to wait another week or two for good development. MaNI has said it's almost ready in previous posts.

Hi, Android wallet is basically done from a software perspective, but due to some unfortunate timing, schedule clashes and personal life events with various team members we haven't yet managed  to 100% finalise the graphics. As there are so many android devices around it is also a lot more work to ensure it looks and works well on as many of them as possible.
Testing is ongoing and some of the slack community members are already using it to help with this, everything looks good.

We will as you say only release once we are 100% happy rather than release something inferior, it should not be long now though.
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:15:25 PM

Hi, Android wallet is basically done from a software perspective, but due to some unfortunate timing, schedule clashes and personal event with various team members we haven't yet managed  to 100% finalise the graphics. As there are so many android devices around it is also a lot more work to ensure it looks and works well on as many of them as possible.
Testing is ongoing and some of the slack community members are already using it to help with this, everything looks good.

We will as you say only release once we are 100% happy rather than release something inferior, it should not be long now though.

Great work ! I have a question with regards to the new iOS and Android wallets. Lets say another digital currency becomes more useful then bitcoin, how easy would it be for your team to add it as a payment option like you doing for bitcoin?

I am thrilled the team has gone this route and gives another reason to keep my Gulden long term.

MaNI

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:59:23 PM

Hi, Android wallet is basically done from a software perspective, but due to some unfortunate timing, schedule clashes and personal event with various team members we haven't yet managed  to 100% finalise the graphics. As there are so many android devices around it is also a lot more work to ensure it looks and works well on as many of them as possible.

Great work ! I have a question with regards to the new iOS and Android wallets. Lets say another digital currency becomes more useful then bitcoin, how easy would it be for your team to add it as a payment option like you doing for bitcoin?

I am thrilled the team has gone this route and gives another reason to keep my Gulden long term.
Not hard at all from our side, provided Nocks are willing to add support for the currency or some other similar service becomes available.
I can't really speak from the Nocks side, but I imagine if such a situation were to arise they could probably also support it relatively easily.

Though of course the idea is that we will be that currency Wink
AndreasK

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:35:52 AM

Not hard at all from our side, provided Nocks are willing to add support for the currency or some other similar service becomes available.
I can't really speak from the Nocks side, but I imagine if such a situation were to arise they could probably also support it relatively easily.

I have a samsung s6 if you want more testing. To confirm I will be able to use this wallet for any bitcoin merchant in Germany or anywhere in the world where bitcoin is accepted?
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:42:04 AM

I have a samsung s6 if you want more testing. To confirm I will be able to use this wallet for any bitcoin merchant in Germany or anywhere in the world where bitcoin is accepted?

100% Andreas,  I have personally tested the wallet on a s4 and s6 edge and it works like a dream. It's been a lot of work involved because it's a totally new wallet.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
AndreasK

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:52:16 AM

100% Andreas,  I have personally tested the wallet on a s4 and s6 edge and it works like a dream. It's been a lot of work involved because it's a totally new wallet.

Good to know! Can't wait to install on my phone.
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:31:20 PM

me too Wink

investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:00:39 AM

Great work ! I have a question with regards to the new iOS and Android wallets. Lets say another digital currency becomes more useful then uᴉoɔʇᴉq, how easy would it be for your team to add it as a payment option like you doing for uᴉoɔʇᴉq?

I have a samsung s6 if you want more testing. To confirm I will be able to use this wallet for any uᴉoɔʇᴉq merchant in Germany or anywhere in the world where uᴉoɔʇᴉq is accepted?

me too Wink

When can a realistic launch date be expected?

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Trackcoins

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:18:08 AM

Great work ! I have a question with regards to the new iOS and Android wallets. Lets say another digital currency becomes more useful then uᴉoɔʇᴉq, how easy would it be for your team to add it as a payment option like you doing for uᴉoɔʇᴉq?

I have a samsung s6 if you want more testing. To confirm I will be able to use this wallet for any uᴉoɔʇᴉq merchant in Germany or anywhere in the world where uᴉoɔʇᴉq is accepted?

me too Wink

When can a realistic launch date be expected?

This month.

You say same last month . I say I develop Ethereum version 2 this month and next month I say next month and then I say next month and then I say next month and then I say next month but never release.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:59:08 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 11:10:39 AM by Fedoracoins

You say same last month . I say I develop Athereum version 2 this month and next month I say next month and then I say next month and then I say next month and then I say next month but never release.

You are annoying  Angry do you want a good APP? or a not good working APP?

and ETH is a shit coin

GULDEN IS ALWAYS DELIVER
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:14:56 PM

The Gulden developers have never disappointed and I don't see them starting too. Have faith and they will deliver without hype like they always have, this is the reason why it's the most stable currency in price while supply increases. This is what the developers said they wanted and they are proven right again.
super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:18:39 PM

You say same last month . I say I develop Athereum version 2 this month and next month I say next month and then I say next month and then I say next month and then I say next month but never release.

and ETH is a shit coin

GULDEN IS ALWAYS DELIVER

True, even Vitalik once said that neither Ether nor BTC are likely viable as mainstream currencies. Because he believes they're too volatile. Instead, he created Ethereum originally so that stable coins could be made.

So I believe Gulden is that coin....GULDEN will be "The One" that will become one of the mainstream currency in the future  Grin
Gulden is also very stable and less volatile...Plus when PRIME is live, Gulden will be instant Smiley
So please be patience people....Because future is very bright for GULDEN   Cool

Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 03:26:14 PM

and ETH is a shit coin

GULDEN IS ALWAYS DELIVER

True, even Vitalik once said that neither Ether nor BTC are likely viable as mainstream currencies. Because he believes they're too volatile. Instead, he created Athereum originally so that stable coins could be made.

So I believe Gulden is that coin....GULDEN will be "The One" that will become one of the mainstream currency in the future  Grin
Gulden is also very stable and less volatile...Plus when PRIME is live, Gulden will be instant Smiley

Gulden is still going? I thought it would of died with no marketing. Have you got a person like Jared who markets digibyte.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:58:06 PM

and ETH is a shit coin

GULDEN IS ALWAYS DELIVER

True, even Vitalik once said that neither Ether nor BTC are likely viable as mainstream currencies. Because he believes they're too volatile. Instead, he created Athereum originally so that stable coins could be made.

Gulden is still going? I thought it would of died with no marketing. Have you got a person like Jared who markets digibyte.

Gulden is growing naturally without forced hype. Both approaches have their merits but discovery of Gulden is much more exciting. It's like finding a hidden gem when you do stumble upon it. Grin
MaNI

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:33:29 PM

and ETH is a shit coin

GULDEN IS ALWAYS DELIVER

No, nor do we want one as we are interested in a project that is sustainable and actually ends up somewhere in the long term.
Not a short term pump followed by a dead coin, which is exactly what hype will bring, if you are looking for a hype coin where you can double your money overnight and then run away then there are already dozens of other coins where you can go to have this requirement met, Gulden is for those looking for something different.

When the time is right, sustainable (not hype) marketing will be done, for now we are happy with the steady growth and progress that the project has had so far.
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:00:37 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 06:28:06 AM by veertje

From the forum https://community.gulden.com/latest  Cool:

Quote from: Waterloodown, post:7, topic:1353, full:true
Development updates will start coming in from next week. We have been working hard on the new Android wallet and very excited to get this in your hands.

Quote from: Waterloodown, post:9, topic:1318, full:true
Our slack membership has reached 120 users. We will also be opening up beta testing for the Android wallet to more users soon.

Can't wait to test the Android App Smiley
OV0117

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:01:37 PM

Who was the developer for the iOS wallet ? It performs better the btc iOS wallet I use . I am thinking of using it for small online btc purchases but worried I might be buying something for 16k Gulden and Gulden becomes worth 1 euro a coin. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: