Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133238 times)
MaNI

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:44:55 PM

Who was the developer for the iOS wallet ? It performs better the btc iOS wallet I use .
Glad you like it.
I did the software development, the graphic design and various other decisions about the interface etc. come from other members of the team though, it takes a team to do this sort of thing right at the end of the day.

I am thinking of using it for small online btc purchases but worried I might be buying something for 16k Gulden and Gulden becomes worth 1 euro a coin. lol
You can always buy more Gulden to replenish your supplies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:58:22 PM

New android wallet coming tomorrow?

It was supposed to be March but there must be delays, better to wait another week or two for good development. MaNI has said it's almost ready in previous posts.

Hi, Android wallet is basically done from a software perspective, but due to some unfortunate timing, schedule clashes and personal event with various team members we haven't yet managed  to 100% finalise the graphics. As there are so many android devices around it is also a lot more work to ensure it looks and works well on as many of them as possible.
Testing is ongoing and some of the slack community members are already using it to help with this, everything looks good.

We will as you say only release once we are 100% happy rather than release something inferior, it should not be long now though.

Great work ! I have a question with regards to the new iOS and Android wallets. Lets say another digital currency becomes more useful then uᴉoɔʇᴉq, how easy would it be for your team to add it as a payment option like you doing for uᴉoɔʇᴉq?

I am thrilled the team has gone this route and gives another reason to keep my Gulden long term.
Not hard at all from our side, provided Nocks are willing to add support for the currency or some other similar service becomes available.
I can't really speak from the Nocks side, but I imagine if such a situation were to arise they could probably also support it relatively easily.

Though of course the idea is that we will be that currency Wink

I have a samsung s6 if you want more testing. To confirm I will be able to use this wallet for any uᴉoɔʇᴉq merchant in Germany or anywhere in the world where uᴉoɔʇᴉq is accepted?

100% Andreas,  I have personally tested the wallet on a s4 and s6 edge and it works like a dream. It's been a lot of work involved because it's a totally new wallet.

Good to know! Can't wait to install on my phone.

me too Wink

When can a realistic launch date be expected?

This month.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt based on the last 8 months of keeping to schedule. Don't fuck this up.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:13:08 PM

It was supposed to be March but there must be delays, better to wait another week or two for good development. MaNI has said it's almost ready in previous posts.

Hi, Android wallet is basically done from a software perspective, but due to some unfortunate timing, schedule clashes and personal event with various team members we haven't yet managed  to 100% finalise the graphics. As there are so many android devices around it is also a lot more work to ensure it looks and works well on as many of them as possible.
Testing is ongoing and some of the slack community members are already using it to help with this, everything looks good.

We will as you say only release once we are 100% happy rather than release something inferior, it should not be long now though.

Great work ! I have a question with regards to the new iOS and Android wallets. Lets say another digital currency becomes more useful then uᴉoɔʇᴉq, how easy would it be for your team to add it as a payment option like you doing for uᴉoɔʇᴉq?

I am thrilled the team has gone this route and gives another reason to keep my Gulden long term.
Not hard at all from our side, provided Nocks are willing to add support for the currency or some other similar service becomes available.
I can't really speak from the Nocks side, but I imagine if such a situation were to arise they could probably also support it relatively easily.

I have a samsung s6 if you want more testing. To confirm I will be able to use this wallet for any uᴉoɔʇᴉq merchant in Germany or anywhere in the world where uᴉoɔʇᴉq is accepted?

100% Andreas,  I have personally tested the wallet on a s4 and s6 edge and it works like a dream. It's been a lot of work involved because it's a totally new wallet.

me too Wink

This month.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt based on the last 8 months of keeping to schedule. Don't fuck this up.

Why don't you go to another coin. You always negative!
Trackcoins

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:10:47 PM

me too Wink

This month.

April next year.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:06:59 PM

April next year.

You are jealous, that you not can make a coin that DELIVER and have a good FUTURE

kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:43:38 PM

Happy birthday for Gulden. Two years old, but in spirit very young  Kiss
Jero

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 06:11:43 AM

Gulden for Android: this week. Yes.

This is good news and very welcome at my Android phone!

When its there I will fill it with plenty Gulden for buying a lot of fast food   Cool

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
Fedoracoins

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:39:05 AM

Congratulations

Gulden 2 years!
Zonefan

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:42:41 AM

Great news for all cryptolovers  Cool Cool Including myself using android.
Unique in the cryptoworld: an android app as well just as it should be to make easy and userfriendly payments with Gulden at all bitcoin and Gulden merchants (worldwide, online and offline) in 1 app
(iOS app already there, see link in quote below))

====================================================================================================

Yeah!  Cool I think the testfase of the android app will follow soon now. For new visitors: iOS app to pay very easy and userfriendly at any bitcoin and/or Guldenstore (online and offline) in 1 app is already there at https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/gulden/id1069716232?mt=8

http://i63.tinypic.com/efl2q8.jpg

It's very sad to see what is the best alt currency in crypto get no attention at all from mainstream crypto publications. It's sad because LTEX would of been able to market these updates to the crypto world. Gulden will be the best currency to use for a handful of users, lucky us but marketing is lacking with Gulden.
Fedoracoins

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:58:34 AM

Great news for all cryptolovers  Cool Cool Including myself using android.
Unique in the cryptoworld: an android app as well just as it should be to make easy and userfriendly payments with Gulden at all bitcoin and Gulden merchants (worldwide, online and offline) in 1 app
(iOS app already there, see link in quote below))

====================================================================================================

Yeah!  Cool I think the testfase of the android app will follow soon now. For new visitors: iOS app to pay very easy and userfriendly at any bitcoin and/or Guldenstore (online and offline) in 1 app is already there at https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/gulden/id1069716232?mt=8

It's very sad to see what is the best alt currency in crypto get no attention at all from mainstream crypto publications. It's sad because LTEX would of been able to market these updates to the crypto world. Gulden will be the best currency to use for a handful of users, lucky us but marketing is lacking with Gulden.

You can only do Marketing if you have a stable underground and everything is working good, Gulden is not a company, if Gulden is a company than it have more things ready.
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:05:46 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 08:20:02 AM by veertje

It's sad because LTEX would of been able to market these updates to the crypto world. Gulden will be the best currency to use for a handful of users, lucky us but marketing is lacking with Gulden.

If he wanted to do marketing, he would promote www.kwartjeterug.nl seriously. That site was made specially for him by the Nocks developper. Gulden itself is independant (no managers, but team work and good development), people can do marketing with there projects on Gulden. Gulden itself makes the basics right, such as good development and useability to make projects on Gulden possible.

Fedoracoins

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:08:18 AM

It's sad because LTEX would of been able to market these updates to the crypto world. Gulden will be the best currency to use for a handful of users, lucky us but marketing is lacking with Gulden.

If he wanted to do marketing, he would promote kwartjeterug.nl seriously. That site was made specially for him by the Nocks developper. Gulden itself is independant (no managers, but development), people can do marketing with there projects on Gulden. Gulden itself makes the basics right, such as good development and useability to make projects on Gulden possible.

Do you know of Gulden will do some marketing in the future?
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:13:50 AM

Don't you think the current projects on Gulden will do marketing when the time is right? I think so.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:16:10 AM

will NLG pump too or no
Fedoracoins

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:17:34 AM

Don't you think the current projects on Gulden will do marketing when the time is right? I think so.

Thx for your answer

will NLG pump too or no

Gulden NLG is not a pump and dump coin, just a good coin for the future
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:18:35 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 10:29:02 AM by veertje

will NLG pump too or no

Gulden NLG is not a pump and dump coin, just a good coin for the future

Not only for the future. Best coin to use in real life, at this moment in time for iOS users already. Android this week Smiley Natural growth with real life users is preferred above pumpy/dumpy, don't you think Wink Could be 1000 users, 10k users, 100k users, 1M or even more users in the future... It is about real users that find it an addition or even best way to pay in real life or have a nice investment in future growth. Userfriendly and real payments at stores is the keyword here, i think and that is what is done at the moment.

I think more entrepreneur projects will start up with Gulden, when they see it is the best crypto out there for real use.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:57:21 AM

will NLG pump too or no

Fortunately not, it is one of the most stable currencies because there is no hype, no promotion and no marketing. Most of the users comes from people informing others about the currency, it's a slow growth but there is growth. I have a few friends and my uncle with some Gulden and they are also waiting for the Android update. There is a lot of users that don't post on forums or trade, they once off buyers and if the product is good they will buy again.

LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 10:17:03 AM

If he wanted to do marketing, he would promote www.kwartjeterug.nl seriously. That site was made specially for him by the Nocks developper. Gulden itself is independant (no managers, but team work and good development), people can do marketing with there projects on Gulden. Gulden itself makes the basics right, such as good development and useability to make projects on Gulden possible.

Just for the record, Patrick didn't make that site for me but I paid Patrick to help me build kwartjeterug.nl for the Gulden community.  The site is still live and functional, it might have been offline for two weeks in January because I had to move the server. I spend my own Guldens on paying out those Kwartjes to the users, to help promote Gulden in a playful way. Just like all other things I have done for Gulden.

Since Rijk made it perfectly clear I'm no longer welcome to do those things for Gulden anymore, please leave me out of this.

I wish you guys well and hope someone will pick up good markering for you. I remain a silent investor and still hold all my Guldens safely in my cold storage.

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:26:27 AM

The best program to mine with nvidia gtx 970 ? .
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:38:57 AM

Just for the record, Patrick didn't make that site for me but I paid Patrick to help me build kwartjeterug.nl for the Gulden community.  The site is still live and functional, it might have been offline for two weeks in January because I had to move the server. I spend my own Guldens on paying out those Kwartjes to the users, to help promote Gulden in a playful way. Just like all other things I have done for Gulden.

Since Rijk made it perfectly clear I'm no longer welcome to do those things for Gulden anymore, please leave me out of this.

I wish you guys well and hope someone will pick up good markering for you. I remain a silent investor and still hold all my Guldens safely in my cold storage.

Thanks for the marketing you did for Gulden in the past, when Gulden needs marketing the most it is not there. I am patient and maybe there will be a marketing team that will help Gulden to it's true potential in the future.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: