Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133238 times)
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:01:01 AM

The best program to mine with nvidia gtx 970 ? .

I found this info, maybe it helps you:

https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=770064
https://www.weminecryptos.com/forum/topic/3536-good-config-settings-for-gtx-970/?p=20446

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:15:39 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 03:03:14 PM by veertje

I wish you guys well...
Thanks. Development is going well.

I say buy a Gulden beer in the summertime with the new Gulden android app (will be there this week) or iOS app (already there) Smiley

Unique special Guldenbeer "Het Gouden Tientje" first testbatch goes very well in it in-between stage of the proces according our Gulden brewmaster Cool:
Looks good and tastes good now already, he told, but has to ripen further first and will get at its best later on.

Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:18:46 AM

It's sad because LTEX would of been able to market these updates to the crypto world. Gulden will be the best currency to use for a handful of users, lucky us but marketing is lacking with Gulden.

If he wanted to do marketing, he would promote www.kwartjeterug.nl seriously. That site was made specially for him by the Nocks developper. Gulden itself is independant (no managers, but team work and good development), people can do marketing with there projects on Gulden. Gulden itself makes the basics right, such as good development and useability to make projects on Gulden possible.

Just for the record, Patrick didn't make that site for me but I paid Patrick to help me build kwartjeterug.nl for the Gulden community.  The site is still live and functional, it might have been offline for two weeks in January because I had to move the server. I spend my own Guldens on paying out those Kwartjes to the users, to help promote Gulden in a playful way. Just like all other things I have done for Gulden.

Since Rijk made it perfectly clear I'm no longer welcome to do those things for Gulden anymore, please leave me out of this.

I wish you guys well and hope someone will pick up good markering for you. I remain a silent investor and still hold all my Guldens safely in my cold storage.

Thanks for the marketing you did for Gulden in the past, when Gulden needs marketing the most it is not there. I am patient and maybe there will be a marketing team that will help Gulden to it's true potential in the future.

Why do you want people to find out about Gulden at this time and increase the price? I want it to stay low for a long time , I can only afford to buy a small amount each month and in no rush to see high prices as it means less coins for me.

I get depressed when the prices go up.
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:31:57 AM

Why do you want people to find out about Gulden at this time and increase the price? I want it to stay low for a long time , I can only afford to buy a small amount each month and in no rush to see high prices as it means less coins for me.

No active marketing going on yet, so price is still ok to pick up, isn't it? Nice announcements, i think that's ok? No hyping here, only real things.
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:34:52 AM

No active marketing going on yet, so price is still ok to pick up, isn't it? Nice announcements, i think that's ok? No hyping here, only real things.

I like the price in the low 400s, my first purchases were in the high 200s. Would like the price to go back there again.  Grin
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:41:55 AM

I like the price in the low 400s, my first purchases were in the high 200s. Would like the price to go back there again.  Grin

I have buy a lot on 95 sat but that is history  Grin
Zonefan

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:05:25 PM

It's sad because LTEX would of been able to market these updates to the crypto world. Gulden will be the best currency to use for a handful of users, lucky us but marketing is lacking with Gulden.

If he wanted to do marketing, he would promote www.kwartjeterug.nl seriously. That site was made specially for him by the Nocks developper. Gulden itself is independant (no managers, but team work and good development), people can do marketing with there projects on Gulden. Gulden itself makes the basics right, such as good development and useability to make projects on Gulden possible.

Just for the record, Patrick didn't make that site for me but I paid Patrick to help me build kwartjeterug.nl for the Gulden community.  The site is still live and functional, it might have been offline for two weeks in January because I had to move the server. I spend my own Guldens on paying out those Kwartjes to the users, to help promote Gulden in a playful way. Just like all other things I have done for Gulden.

Since Rijk made it perfectly clear I'm no longer welcome to do those things for Gulden anymore, please leave me out of this.

I wish you guys well and hope someone will pick up good markering for you. I remain a silent investor and still hold all my Guldens safely in my cold storage.

What about the Pizzas you payed for and stickers you put up all over? Rijk didn't give any credit for this.
Zonefan

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:48:04 PM

Look at the price of AUR with LTEX marketing, imagine what the price of Gulden would be with LTEX marketing this coin. Almost $2 Million in marketcap and Gulden struggles at $560k and is a much better currency in development. What is the missing component? Marketing!
Fedoracoins

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:04:50 PM

Look at the price of AUR with LTEX marketing, imagine what the price of Gulden would be with LTEX marketing this coin. Almost $2 Million in marketcap and Gulden struggles at $560k and is a much better currency in development. What is the missing component? Marketing!

First the APP than we can get some marketing

Auroracoin haves 7.9 m coins in the market easy to pump
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:07:46 PM

AUR going through a pump today, if the price stays at that level for 3 months then I will say it was because of marketing. Marketing might of been the reason for the pump in price but it's not enough to keep a high price.

MaNI

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:10:42 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 02:39:28 PM by MaNI

This is going to be my one and only response to the latest attempts by some to stir up the past yet again, using 'marketing' as an excuse to do so.

Anyone with a bit of money can cause a temporary pump in a coins price, it means absolutely nothing and is unsustainable, it is not an accomplishment.

It is really simple, this coin is not interested in generating unsustainable short term pumps - there are 100s of other coins that fill this niche, if this is what you are after kindly go to one of these coins and don't come back this is not the coin for you.
The world does not need yet another coin doing exactly what all the other coins are doing.

Gulden is here for the long term, with the intention of being something different entirely and that requires a completely different approach, either you are happy with what we are doing or you are not.
If you are not happy then feel free to leave, as stated there are plenty of other coins that suit your purposes of unsustainable hype with nothing of substance to back it up.
If you are happy then find a way to help instead of stirring up nonsense on the forum.

I will say that Gulden is where it is now *because* of it's lack of unprofessional hype spam/'marketing' not *in spite of it* - I personally would never be attracted to work on a project that makes undeliverable promises or spreads lies about itself - which is at the end of the day what most other altcoins are doing.
As a professional it is not worth the risk to my name to be involved with that sort of stuff, ever. I'm sure I am not the only professional who feels this way either, its why crypto in general has so few *real* developers involved with it.

There will be marketing when we are ready, make no mistake, but it will be a different sort of marketing with no need to lie, because for once there will be a quality product to back it up.

Oh yeah one last thing, have the guts to use your real account instead of hiding behind your 'zonefan' sock puppet.
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:17:59 PM

And now back to a happier topic, congratulations to everyone on Gulden's 2 year milestone, a lot has happened in this short time period, especially in the last year and I am very excited to see where we will be at the 3 year mark.
Very excited for the upcoming Android release.
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:22:46 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 04:05:05 PM by veertje

Gulden for Android: this week. Yes.

congratulations to everyone on Gulden's 2 year milestone, a lot has happened in this short time period, especially in the last year and I am very excited to see where we will be at the 3 year mark.
Very excited for the upcoming Android release.

Great news for all cryptolovers  Cool Cool Including myself using android.
Unique in the cryptoworld: an android app as well just as it should be to make easy and userfriendly payments with Gulden at all bitcoin and Gulden merchants (worldwide, online and offline) in 1 app
(iOS app already there, see link in quote below))

====================================================================================================

Yeah!  Cool I think the testfase of the android app will follow soon now. For new visitors: iOS app to pay very easy and userfriendly at any bitcoin and/or Guldenstore (online and offline) in 1 app is already there at https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/gulden/id1069716232?mt=8

veertje
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:34:13 PM

Hello Smiley

I´ve been following gulden for a long time now and always been reading the thread silently.
Mined gulden with a miner in the beginning and always bought some until now.
Just wanted to let you guys know you a are doing a great job!!

Ps: I am from Austria and visited the country a lot of times (my mother is dutch)

greetings from Austria

Welcome nuke! Smiley Spread the word in Austria as well. You can join http://www.meetup.com/Gulden/, maybe you can join a next meeting when you visit, if you like.
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:44:48 AM

Hello Smiley

I´ve been following gulden for a long time now and always been reading the thread silently.

Ps: I am from Austria and visited the country a lot of times (my mother is dutch)

greetings from Austria

Welcome to no negative interest rates and being in control of your own funds. It's a empowering feeling, it's freedom! When the Android wallet is ready it doesn't matter if bitcoin or gulden adds merchants. We can spend at both!  Grin Grin

kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:56:48 AM

Hello Smiley
greetings from Austria

Welcome nuke233, visit us in our slack channel https://gulden.com/join where you can meet lots of Gulden lovers!
Fedoracoins

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:26:23 AM

Yes I have buy more Gulden  Cool
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:36:57 AM

I guess you're referring to the recent price spike, correct? Such thing has nothing to do with marketing, nor with LTEX. It's just what has been revealed thus far from the 'Panama Papers' and how the financial world reacts on such news, similar like it does regarding FOREX trading.
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:37:07 AM

We have been testing the Android wallet for the last 2 weeks and I am personally in love with it. With MaNI and I being Android users it was a project we were excited to get done for selfish reasons and of course to increase usability for all our users.

There is a couple more things to finalise and we will be releasing the wallet within the week barring any other last minute changes that come up.

We have quite a few testers including the Nocks team, nfigueir (Developer of the current Android wallet), Jero and Markanth. A range of improvements have been made since the first beta that was released to the testers. The good news is that we have community groups that will test future Android and iOS changes the development team makes.

A word of warning, using this Android wallet will make you want to spend your coins.   Wink

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
kwaasteniet

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:57:31 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 11:17:59 AM by kwaasteniet

I want also become an android tester. I have an Acer V370 phone with android version 4.2.2 or an android tablet Asus transformer with android 4.0.3. Maybe it is interresting for you devs to test some older versions Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: