Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133241 times)
Dajackal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:56:53 AM

Just bought some GLUD. Should I move to my wallet to stake now? Is it even worth it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:06:43 AM

Well isn't it more probable that multi pools use Eur USD as their point of reference to making profits.
Maybe project hybrid also contributes to this I don't know the exact workings of the project maybe George can elaborate on this.
The other thing is the people who normally buy their NLG at bittrex and thus creating buy support well most of them bought dev shares.

Project Hybrid buys only Gulden from the market.. On the last item you are probably right, the buy support of the community is lower because of the dev shares. But nevertheless it's obvious that someone is manipulating the market. Every time the BTC price is rising a few percent you can see that the NLG/BTC price is falling with the same percentage.

The price will be depressed until Prime is being worked on. That is what we all want to see... MaNI unleashed, no one in crypto look forward to wallet updates. Bring us crypto innovation and the market will change direction regardless of btc price. People were expecting Prime for a long time but wallet projects are in the way but it looks like Prime is next unless another wallet update come.
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:37:29 AM

Well isn't it more probable that multi pools use Eur USD as their point of reference to making profits.
Maybe project hybrid also contributes to this I don't know the exact workings of the project maybe George can elaborate on this.
The other thing is the people who normally buy their NLG at bittrex and thus creating buy support well most of them bought dev shares.

Project Hybrid buys only Gulden from the market.. On the last item you are probably right, the buy support of the community is lower because of the dev shares. But nevertheless it's obvious that someone is manipulating the market. Every time the BTC price is rising a few percent you can see that the NLG/BTC price is falling with the same percentage.

The price will be depressed until Prime is being worked on. That is what we all want to see... MaNI unleashed, no one in crypto look forward to wallet updates. Bring us crypto innovation and the market will change direction regardless of btc price. People were expecting Prime for a long time but wallet projects are in the way but it looks like Prime is next unless another wallet update come.

Hey Tamilee,

That innovation is coming and already planned. It will be very refreshing for those looking at Gulden for the first time knowing they can pay at any Gulden or Bitcoin merchant worldwide and those in Europe being able to do IBAN transfers with the mobile wallets on top of all the great strides we will be making. We are also not doing the innovative changes because it's cool but because it's going to benefit the usage of Gulden.

Think of the bigger picture and not about a specific update and you will see where we going.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
Dubbeltje

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:22:31 AM

I have read a lot about Gulden, I like it I have buy some Gulden, later I will buy more
Will follow this forum, for the updates!
super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:08:03 AM

Just bought some GLUD. Should I move to my wallet to stake now? Is it even worth it.

For me, storing your Gulden in the wallet is always the safest place,
because storing your Gulden in the exchange for a longer period time is not very safe.

And Gulden wallet is pretty fast too.
But if you installed your wallet for the first time, you can use the "bootstrap" to sync your wallet much faster.
You can download your wallet & the bootstrap here >>>> developer.gulden.com/apps/

super55

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:15:52 AM

I have read a lot about Gulden, I like it I have buy some Gulden, later I will buy more

That great  Grin
Glad your colleague introduce your to Gulden, because right now you can buy Gulden pretty cheap...i also plan to buy more too while it still cheap  Grin

GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:21:25 AM

Who is the owner of that silly bot which holds the price constant at about €0,0018/NLG. Are you stupid or do you want simply disturb Gulden! Is it hate or just jealousy?
Is it Danslip, DGBforever, Trackcoins or another person without compassion for hardworking Gulden owners who spend their time and money in this nice and good working project.
Please be so kind stop manipulating the market. We know already that you have deep pockets and that you are the greatest.  Undecided
When you are a man make yourself known to the community and help us with all that money you have. You can put all the BTC's you have collected in our fundingproject https://shares.gulden.com/
But probably you don't dare.  Grin

No, project Hybrid doesn't contribute to such. It is buying Guldens from the market, not selling them  Wink
Dubbeltje

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:58:33 AM

That great  Grin
Glad your colleague introduce your to Gulden, because right now you can buy Gulden pretty cheap...i also plan to buy more too while it still cheap  Grin

Thank you, I want read the Gulden forum, is it down?
Zonefan

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:08:28 AM

That great  Grin
Glad your colleague introduce your to Gulden, because right now you can buy Gulden pretty cheap...i also plan to buy more too while it still cheap  Grin

That forum has always been the one and only bad part about Gulden. It sucks, everything else about Gulden is perfect. There was more posts on Zone forum for it's short existence then the entire time the community forum is  live.
super55

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:36:14 PM

That great  Grin

You welcome  Grin
I guess it is down, maybe the admin have more info about that.

super55

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:41:31 PM

That great  Grin
Glad your colleague introduce your to Gulden, because right now you can buy Gulden pretty cheap...i also plan to buy more too while it still cheap  Grin

That forum has always been the one and only bad part about Gulden. It sucks, everything else about Gulden is perfect. There was more posts on Zone forum for it's short existence then the entire time the community forum is  live.

Yes, the old forum was very helpful for the new members and for the Gulden community the help the new members on how to start.
As we can see here on bitcointalk, there so many trolls, lol

strataghyst

Activity: 393

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:26:31 PM

That great  Grin

Wel for me the forum is also down but I thought it was an error on my mobile phone.
Are you on a desktop or on mobile phone?
Dubbeltje

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:30:53 PM

That great  Grin

Wel for me the forum is also down but I thought it was an error on my mobile phone.

Desktop windows 7
strataghyst

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:05:47 PM

That great  Grin

Desktop windows 7

Maybe try this 

do a 'deep refresh' (ctrl + shift + r) if you are still having issues.
Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:09:18 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 04:21:14 PM by Reallist

That great  Grin

Desktop windows 7

Maybe try this  

Which forum is this ?
Dubbeltje

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:32:24 PM

That great  Grin

Desktop windows 7

Maybe try this  

Which forum is this ?

https://community.gulden.com
ctrl+shift+r is not working
Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:06:17 PM

That great  Grin

Desktop windows 7

Maybe try this  

Which forum is this ?

https://community.gulden.com
ctrl+shift+r is not working

It's a community forum. Who in the community owns it ?
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:20:19 PM

Why not do a crowdfunding for a new forum? .5 btc for a person to build a new forum for Gulden and another btc to maintain for a year ?
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:48:06 PM

Why not do a crowdfunding for a new forum? .5 btc for a person to build a new forum for Gulden and another btc to maintain for a year ?

I can setup a forum for 1.5btc. I will hand it over to the dev team when completed.

strataghyst

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:49:08 PM

I can setup a forum for 1.5btc. I will hand it over to the dev team when completed.

Not this again!  Roll Eyes

The official forum https://community.gulden.com is just fine.
Probably just expiring some down time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: