Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133244 times)
TomPetty

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:10:23 AM

Has anyone used the Android wallet to buy a game on steam? Before I make a purchase want to make sure it works.
danijel

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:47:42 AM

Has anyone used the Android wallet to buy a game on steam? Before I make a purchase want to make sure it works.

hello
I did not becouse I do not play games   Smiley
but I did pay to a few BTC wallets and that went smooth,
it works for me .and Iam sure that it will woork for you to Smiley
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:41:40 PM

Hey Tom,

We have a user on our slack channel that has purchased games on steam . Come and join us on slack , we have just over 150 users now.

Slack is where 99% of the conversations about Gulden take place. We will still continue to post updates about Gulden here if you don't want to join.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:48:19 AM

Send me a PM if you are interested in financing the development shares. I want to arrange btc in exchange for Gulden and you can earn the interest, we can use bittrex to do the exchange.

Date will be 7th July.
Trackcoins

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:25:54 PM

Hey Tom,

We have a user on our slack channel that has purchased games on steam . Come and join us on slack , we have just over 150 users now.

Slack is where 99% of the conversations about Gulden take place. We will still continue to post updates about Gulden here if you don't want to join.

150 user an d 16 btc funding. Is NL poor country?
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:09:56 PM

Hey Tom,

I know you a troll but there is a few rich Dutch people that used to be involved in alts but because of all the scammers are only interested in bitcoin. Other group of Dutch people are putting some funds into AUR. LTEX, BIOMIKE, ontopicplease and more. They used to be involved with Gulden but didn't like the main forums and some other things at the time.

The funding will never finish without all the Dutch people involved with ALTs helping.
AndreasK

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:37:21 PM

Hey Tom,

I know you a troll but there is a few rich Dutch people that used to be involved in alts but because of all the scammers are only interested in bitcoin. Other group of Dutch people are putting some funds into AUR. LTEX, BIOMIKE, ontopicplease and more. They used to be involved with Gulden but didn't like the main forums and some other things at the time.

The funding will never finish without all the Dutch people involved with ALTs helping.

Gulden is more a coin for entire Eurozone not only Netherlands. I am going to help support prices on bittrex and prevent a crash while all the bitcoin is going to crowdfunding.
AndreasK

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:40:20 AM

Does the development team have timeframe for Prime? I think this is what people want before they invest in Gulden, some of my circle in Germany say Gulden has not done anything different to bitcoin and want to see the development team is capable of doing evolutionary progress and not copy others.
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:55:34 AM

Does the development team have timeframe for Prime? I think this is what people want before they invest in Gulden, some of my circle in Germany say Gulden has not done anything different to bitcoin and want to see the development team is capable of doing evolutionary progress and not copy others.

Gulden developers have done DELTA, the most advanced diff algorithm. Most coins move off scrypt or went full PoS but Gulden took the hard route and stuck with scrypt and made it work.
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:02:33 AM

Oh and not sure if I mentioned this already but you are missing out, all the cool kids are here: https://gulden.com/join. We do have some wallflowers and our kickout ratio is only 7/10, so don't be afraid.

Not yet available? https://gulden.com/join
Hmm, the page you’re looking for can’t be found.
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:50:39 PM

Dear Gulden friends, marketinggods, investors, trolls and other kiddos,

This is new: Gulden.com

Cheers!

Oh and not sure if I mentioned this already but you are missing out, all the cool kids are on Slack, join at https://gulden.com. We do have some wallflowers and our kickout ratio is only 7/10, so don't be afraid.

The site is a welcome change.

Any ideas when we can expect the next version of the QT wallets 1.5.6? Must be a large update with the time it's taken from the previous release, is there details I can read up about the changes?

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:14:08 PM

Hey investeerder,
Please have a look at the dev blog for our release dates. https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ , 6th June was the last update allowing for IBAN transfers from both iOS and Android wallets. We are confident everyone will enjoy the next update when it's ready and we happy with the quality (which is very important to us)

On another note we did release a Android update yesterday to include additional currency options.

We welcome everyone to come join us on slack, we are there to answer any questions you might have.

Cheers!

Oh and not sure if I mentioned this already but you are missing out, all the cool kids are on Slack, join at https://gulden.com. We do have some wallflowers and our kickout ratio is only 7/10, so don't be afraid.

Any ideas when we can expect the next version of the QT wallets 1.5.6? Must be a large update with the time it's taken from the previous release, is there details I can read up about the changes?

WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:33:58 PM

Nope no ideas and yes it's an enormous update, comparible to what Space X is doing with the rockets landing back on earth. Pretty awesome stuff but yeah sometimes one explodes. Same thing really with the wallets. We could have launched all our wallets much quicker, let them explode and advice not to use our wallets. But... it's just that we are not that kind of coin.
And then there is the pressure of the press Space X experiences, again same thing really with all the important people watching us here at Bitcointalk. Enormous amounts of stress and pressure, we have daily yoga sessions just to handle it, which delays development again, causing even more stress, almost like a hyperloop.

What about all contributions from the bitcointalk community towards development?
Had a look, contributions have all come from the slack community and outside of bitcointalk, I don't think people here really care about our development.  Wink

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:44:55 PM

Nope we don't and to be honest we aren't very capable either... but psssst keep that between us.

Is Prime end of year?
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:19:58 PM

Cheers!

Kudos to the team, this makes it easy for new faces to invest in the Gulden blockchain.
Trackcoins

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:43:47 PM

coin ded?
Trackcoins

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:27:27 PM

coin ded?

Good question! Yeah devs, is it ded?

DEAD!?
rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:33:26 PM

coin ded?
No.

RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:15:47 PM

Join SLACK if you want to know more....

https://gulden.com/#join

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:38:35 AM

We have our independence, this is Guldens time to shine, europeans will need to get out the banking system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: