Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133238 times)
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:27:54 PM

Seriously?

If some of the community feels the desire or urge to file a report, kindly, then be my guest.
And no, I have no intention of removing my post. It's Gulden related, and if not specified on the why by the sender otherwise than his personal desire, I see no valid reason why to remove or revise it.

The Gulden community must listen to more experienced users , when someone is anonymous 99.9% chance it's a scam, at least the devs had enough intellect not to be involved as per MaNIs post below mine.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1343317.msg14586042#msg14586042

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1343317.msg14585379#msg14585379

Appreciate all the info, reading the links posted here you have gained a lot of trust within the community but to me there is a lot of risk. What happens if you have a bad month (financially), one of your family members gets seriously ill and you need money, the btc will be the easiest place to get emergency funds, or you end up dying unexpectedly who would run the mining operations and payouts.
This operation needs to grow and can't be one person handling everything, it's not about being scammed , it's about life and anything can occur.

Beef this operation up, have some accountability and I am all in.

Aye, your comment is very true. To add some more comforting info in adition:
I currently live on social welfare, ties with family are broken except with some nephews and cousins in distant foreign countries, and I smoke and drink too much... And to topple it a bit further, I actually have appropriated goods once in my life, from which I got convicted and big enough the crime itself to face sentence.
I'm not fond or proud of any of that, nor my history; and it would probably be much more wiser in not mentioning such things, but I won't make it a secret either...

Having said such, the private keys are already shared and in safe possession of another trusted community member.
Regarding the mining operations, those are tied with my personal details, on which I have my own wishes. So I'm still puzzling on how to merge this aspect as well  Wink

So? You weren't in, nor in any of the details, were you?

Yes, the project got compromised on my part. And I didn't hit and run, I faced the community as per my own request, as I was the one responsible over the compromise. Instead of a proper conversation on how to solve and possibilities to explore, accusations were made pretty fast (which given the circumstances, I could understand) and threads made both to the person and my children (which, obviously, I have no understanding for). All together, it made me decide to leave.
I left an amount of BTC's by ratio equal to what had been compromised for those affected, on a public address (<== verifiable) with the private key in possession to those affected, out of my own personal bag.
The logins and work method were handed over, in private, as well (not to the ones flaming and threatening, obviously). Before I did that, I had refunded the project with a rough ~150% (<== verifiable) of what had been compromised; again, out of my own personal bag. The sub-project I was working on to counter the upcoming halving, I did finished that one and sent it along shortly afterwards.

So all together, everything affected was compensated/refunded with ~230-240% out of my own personal bag (verifiable). How's that for a 99.9% scam chance...

Oh, and btw, before the compromise, I wasn't anonymous anymore...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:19:02 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 07:29:48 PM by bram_vnl

You can give a vote now to Nocks (https://nocks.co/) at the Accenture innovation awards 2016. For all who want blockchain innovation, i would say, give a vote, because Nocks is a frontrunner with Gulden in cryptoland.
Impressive jurylist there.

Vote here: https://innovation-awards.nl/concept/blockchain-based-betaalplatform/

I look at this when I come home, I like and have some Gulden because I'm a dutchie.
Hope the project will be successfull.

Hello Bram, that's quite the news!

How much of this did funding buy?

That is NOT ME!!
If we like Gulden, stop with this shit!!
GeorgeAurea

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:41:35 PM

So what are you still doing here?

Communicating, obviously: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1343317.msg15815665#msg15815665 , last sentence.

How's the file reporting going?
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:20:55 AM

Seriously?

If some of the community feels the desire or urge to file a report, kindly, then be my guest.
And no, I have no intention of removing my post. It's Gulden related, and if not specified on the why by the sender otherwise than his personal desire, I see no valid reason why to remove or revise it.

The Gulden community must listen to more experienced users , when someone is anonymous 99.9% chance it's a scam, at least the devs had enough intellect not to be involved as per MaNIs post below mine.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1343317.msg14586042#msg14586042

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1343317.msg14585379#msg14585379

Appreciate all the info, reading the links posted here you have gained a lot of trust within the community but to me there is a lot of risk. What happens if you have a bad month (financially), one of your family members gets seriously ill and you need money, the btc will be the easiest place to get emergency funds, or you end up dying unexpectedly who would run the mining operations and payouts.
This operation needs to grow and can't be one person handling everything, it's not about being scammed , it's about life and anything can occur.

Beef this operation up, have some accountability and I am all in.

Aye, your comment is very true. To add some more comforting info in adition:
I currently live on social welfare, ties with family are broken except with some nephews and cousins in distant foreign countries, and I smoke and drink too much... And to topple it a bit further, I actually have appropriated goods once in my life, from which I got convicted and big enough the crime itself to face sentence.
I'm not fond or proud of any of that, nor my history; and it would probably be much more wiser in not mentioning such things, but I won't make it a secret either...

Having said such, the private keys are already shared and in safe possession of another trusted community member.
Regarding the mining operations, those are tied with my personal details, on which I have my own wishes. So I'm still puzzling on how to merge this aspect as well  Wink

So? You weren't in, nor in any of the details, were you?

Yes, the project got compromised on my part. And I didn't hit and run, I faced the community as per my own request, as I was the one responsible over the compromise. Instead of a proper conversation on how to solve and possibilities to explore, accusations were made pretty fast (which given the circumstances, I could understand) and threads made both to the person and my children (which, obviously, I have no understanding for). All together, it made me decide to leave.
I left an amount of BTC's by ratio equal to what had been compromised for those affected, on a public address (<== verifiable) with the private key in possession to those affected, out of my own personal bag.
The logins and work method were handed over, in private, as well (not to the ones flaming and threatening, obviously). Before I did that, I had refunded the project with a rough ~150% (<== verifiable) of what had been compromised; again, out of my own personal bag. The sub-project I was working on to counter the upcoming halving, I did finished that one and sent it along shortly afterwards.

So all together, everything affected was compensated/refunded with ~230-240% out of my own personal bag (verifiable). How's that for a 99.9% scam chance...

Oh, and btw, before the compromise, I wasn't anonymous anymore...

You refunded them more then double their bitcoin back?
230-240 %?  Why they complaining if I gave you 1 btc and you give me 2.3 btc back ?
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:09:01 AM

I trade on Poloniex and would like to get this coin added. Has this development team done anything special in relation to blockchain tech?

Nope

They not going to add Gulden as you have no association with any of the "elite" groups that run the crypto world. Your one of the few independent currencies running. Good on you guys! Will have to send some btc to trex.

This also means shapeshift will never add Gulden and any other services the same groups have control over.

Your 2nd post? Interesting words from a newbie although I doubt your so new. Since you know so much, what is your plan to market Gulden?

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:19:37 AM

I trade on Poloniex and would like to get this coin added. Has this development team done anything special in relation to blockchain tech?

Nope

They not going to add Gulden as you have no association with any of the "elite" groups that run the crypto world. Your one of the few independent currencies running. Good on you guys! Will have to send some btc to trex.

This also means shapeshift will never add Gulden and any other services the same groups have control over.

Your 2nd post? Interesting words from a newbie although I doubt your so new. Since you know so much, what is your plan to market Gulden?

I will market it to people high up when the whitepaper for PRIME1 is released. Until then I can say the development of the smartphone wallets is top quality and if the devs keep up this quality when it comes to pure blockchain development then this coin will go somewhere.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:33:10 AM

What file reporting ? Gulden dev why you been so angry lately?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
pijpenstelen

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:34:52 AM

Hey good news for you, you can still fund: shares.gulden.com

What have you delivered since the funding ?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:51:21 AM

You can give a vote now to Nocks (https://nocks.co/) at the Accenture innovation awards 2016. For all who want blockchain innovation, i would say, give a vote, because Nocks is a frontrunner with Gulden in cryptoland.
Impressive jurylist there.

Vote here: https://innovation-awards.nl/concept/blockchain-based-betaalplatform/

pijpenstelen

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:30:52 PM

Did you fund?

Oh you already told me you didn't, so no info for you. Are you on slack, you might hear something there.

Why must I come talk to a bunch of bots. Bitcointalk is the largest platform for crypto.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
GeorgeAurea

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:00:30 PM

You refunded them more then double their bitcoin back?
230-240 %?  Why they complaining if I gave you 1 btc and you give me 2.3 btc back ?

I don't know. And I didn't gave them +200% back; them, I gave back 100% by ratio for the amount what had been compromised.
The other part, was a refund of the project itself (not towards its participants), as it was my "pet project"; I left the community, not my work, for which I had opted quite a few months before it finally went live. And I guess some people were happy with it, at least to some degree, as at one point nearly half the Slack userbase was in.
I revamped it, left and handed it over in good order, and that was it for me. How the project is doing now, I don't know and I don't care, as that's up to the one(s) in control now.
GeorgeAurea

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:07:08 PM

Did you fund?

Oh you already told me you didn't, so no info for you. Are you on slack, you might hear something there.

Why must I come talk to a bunch of bots. Bitcointalk is the largest platform for crypto.

Don't mind it. A one man opinion overshadows a lot. I actually *did* fund, though only 4 shares, and they took that money too  Cheesy
GeorgeAurea

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:07:58 PM

I left the community

And now you are back?

All the action is not happening here, but on Slack, right?
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61]
  Print  

Jump to: