Apple iPhone version for CKPool Stats is now available
This is the main thread to provide status and QA.
CKPool Stats provides a portable view of key statistics from kano.is and solo.ckpool.org.
Current Release v1.2 adds:
- Worker transition to idle notification.
- Worker sorting by name / hash tapping.
- Badge notification for idle workers.
- api key QR reader.
Release v1.1 included support for:
- Block solve / found notification.
- Payout notification (kano.is).
- Apple watch notification when paired.
- Pool statistics.
- API based worker statistics (kano.is).
- BTC address worker statistics.https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ckpool-stats/id1076177533?ls=1&mt=8
1. Make sure you have internet access.
2. Make sure you allow notifications (do it right the first time).
3. Kano.is username(s) are case sensitive.
Q. There's a red badge on my icon with a number in it. What is it and how do i clear it?
A. The number represents the count of idle workers seen in your watch list. It will clear itself out when idle workers clear out.
Q. How do I sort my workers by hashrate?
A. Tap the hashrate of any worker. It will sort ascending (yellow). A second tap on the hashrate will sort descending (green). Same applies to worker name.
Q. What is Direct Addresses?
A. That plus sign in configuration is for adding BTC based worker monitoring addresses. It will be listed under Direct Addresses.
1. use address.worker syntax (address only might work)
2. swipe the added item to the left to get the option to delete typos.
Q. What is the criteria for Trending Down?
A. Subject to change: Trending Down is currently set to show worker where its 5 min hash is less than 85% of it's 24h hash.
Q. The app link is reporting not available in my country.
A. Try again in later.
Q. Can I join beta to get a sneak peek at the next build.
A. PM me an email. You'll get added to apple's beta list for new build notification and early install.
- Two stats pool mode covers up marquee on iPad mini.
+ Cleaned up in next build. Workaround: Use four stats mode.
What's next in v1.3:
1. Worker detail modal.
2. More on/off buttons in the configuration section to customize.
3. One or more misc todo.
1. Summary group for DA
2. iPad friendly(er)
3. Multiple account support.
4. Add worker name which found block
. (best effort)
The app is free, as such you can expect at a minimum you will get free quality support.
If you like the app and want to root for it's survival, support the dev license fee, or to just send a thanks,
send donations to : 1CKaPP1wSBBfqhJB5uE7QBqyvEf2EBSjQe