Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CKPool Stats - iPhone App  (Read 22073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vh (OP)

Activity: 699
Merit: 666

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:13:22 PM

The addresses in question are on ck's solo pool, not kano's. Here's an example URL, including the address:

http://solo.ckpool.org/workers/1JiWuyX94wrCr7JhkAn7x5qNMCEef1KhqX.Jan11edonkeystick

Maybe you can't monitor addresses on the solo pool? I tried to see if there was a different config if I selected the solo pool on the main page of the app, but it seems like there's a single configuration for the app for both pools.

That would be correct, at this time.    Data collection for solo workers is not enabled (noted in 1st post).    Ironing out kano.is side in this first go around.   Check the post in 48 hours to see if there's any status on that.    There's a good chance there might be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vh (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:19:26 PM

The worker stats works great for normal hash rate miners. But I have a pair of Compac stick miners pointing at ck's solo pool and they only show as "idle" with a hash rate of 0.

Sure the stick miners only produce about 16 GHs each, which is admittedly pathetic. But that's as fast as they go. In fact, they're overclocked Wink

I expect that lots of us (including everyone in the Compac Solo Club) are pointing low hash rate miners at the solo pool. It would be nice if that was supported in your app.

you said it right there solo pool.   second time today.  i'm half reading posts for some reason.   it's on its way.

edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:45:21 PM

you said it right there solo pool.   second time today.  i'm half reading posts for some reason.   it's on its way.

No problem. I missed the fact that solo addresses were not supported in the first post. I guess I'm also having problems reading today.

Anyway, no worries. Thanks for your continued efforts.

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:18:15 PM

It's very cool to wake up in the morning and see the pool notifications on my phone's home screen from the previous night.

Just sent a small donation.

vh (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:08:15 PM

It's very cool to wake up in the morning and see the pool notifications on my phone's home screen from the previous night.

thanks.  

also.  you should be able to see solo worker data at this point.   there is still an anomaly floating about that i'm trying to trap but it should be healthy enough to access.   right now, solo worker address can be any syntax as long as the btc address is there address, address_worker, address.worker.   the logic will move up to the top level address and grab all related worker under the user.   as far as i can tell, there appears to be no workers without a corresponding solo users stat, and there's no immediate benefit to just see / track a single worker under the user umbrella.

edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:15:08 AM

thanks.  

also.  you should be able to see solo worker data at this point.   there is still an anomaly floating about that i'm trying to trap but it should be healthy enough to access.   right now, solo worker address can be any syntax as long as the btc address is there address, address_worker, address.worker.   the logic will move up to the top level address and grab all related worker under the user.   as far as i can tell, there appears to be no workers without a corresponding solo users stat, and there's no immediate benefit to just see / track a single worker under the user umbrella.

Cool! It works!

It's kind of magic that this works without an app update. I guess you aggregate the data on your own backend, or something like that.

As per your description, when I put in my worker address for the Sidehack Compac Stick pool I see all the pool members. The way that "pool" is structured is that we all use an address provided by philipma1957, with individual workers to track shares.

It's a lot to look at, but it does work. No need to limit the view to individual workers on my account.

vh (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 02:17:31 AM

thanks.  

Cool! It works!

It's kind of magic that this works without an app update. I guess you aggregate the data on your own backend, or something like that.

As per your description, when I put in my worker address for the Sidehack Compac Stick pool I see all the pool members. The way that "pool" is structured is that we all use an address provided by philipma1957, with individual workers to track shares.

It's a lot to look at, but it does work. No need to limit the view to individual workers on my account.

adjusted to go down the hierarchy but not up.   this is useful feedback.   appreciated since i don't see all the common use cases yet.   if it's not relevant i'll chime in accordingly and punt the request.

edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:21:34 AM

adjusted to go down the hierarchy but not up.   this is useful feedback.   appreciated since i don't see all the common use cases yet.   if it's not relevant i'll chime in accordingly and punt the request.

I re-added the worker address for my stick in the Sidehack Compac Stick pool and all I see is that stick instead of all the other members. This is a welcome improvement.

Thanks very much!

clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:54:38 PM

vh,

I just noticed that the CKPool Stats Support link on the App Store points to the Kano Bitcointalk thread...it seems to be more relevant to point it to this thread instead since this is where we talk about support for the app...Grin

Edit:  I guess my review of the app is the only one so far!
vh (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:30:00 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 07:44:48 PM by vh

vh,

I just noticed that the CKPool Stats Support link on the App Store points to the Kano Bitcointalk thread...it seems to be more relevant to point it to this thread instead since this is where we talk about support for the app...Grin

Edit:  I guess my review of the app is the only one so far!

I submitted that with the app review request before starting this thread, that thread was the closest url (required) available to a support page at the time.   No sure if i can update it without another review.   I recheck to see, otherwise it will be updated with v1.2 submission.

edit: link changed and directing here.

vh (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:16:06 AM

hello VH, great work on this app

keep up the good work my friend, going to drop a good review after this post.

I'd like to post one feature request if possible

• multiple ckpool accounts

i run a medium sized mine and i have a few miners that are not on my main ckpool account that i'd like to monitor. only way i can do this now is to have them mining directly to a btc wallet (using a btc wallet as login) and adding them one by one to the app via direct addresses....

you could also the feature to monitor these miners as a "group" with the stats provided via the http://www.kano.is/address.php?a=1KanoiBupPiZfkwqB7rfLXAzPnoTshAVmb  link syntax....

just a couple of suggestions...

thanks again for a great app.

Zodiacus

glad you find it useful.    suggestions tacked to misc todo/wishlist.

HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:29:45 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 04:16:35 PM by HerbPean

I got no stats from my workers since late last night. Was working all good before that.

Anyone else have this issue ?

EDIT: workaround

1- Copy in memory your API Key
2- Remove your API key from the configuration section
3- Close the application
4- Restart the application
5- Re-Enter the Key
6- Working again
vh (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:01:53 PM

I got no stats from my workers since late last night. Was working all good before that.

Anyone else have this issue ?

EDIT: workaround

1- Copy in memory your API Key
2- Remove your API key from the configuration section
3- Close the application
4- Restart the application
5- Re-Enter the Key
6- Working again

Interesting.   Just force closing and reopening it will reinitialize all the objects and arrays, and accomplishes the same.
Might be a timing issue with a ckdb restart but i don't recall one recently.    Let's see if anyone else notices or if i can force recreate it.

vh (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:07:48 PM

hello again VH.

another suggestion/feature request

could you find a way to include some more stats related to the hashrate in the worker screeen... i'd be nice to have hashrate stats like hourly or daily hashrate available in the worker bars and total hash rate area. maybe we could have a way to cycle through all the available hash rates data stats touching the screen  "hashrate1m", "hashrate5m", "hashrate1hr", "hashrate1d" or "hashrate7d"

keep up the good work.

-Zodiacus

this falls under more stats please, in the misc todo already.    it will likely be there a few iterations down.

HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:17:35 PM

Thanks for the app VH btw, I like it !  Smiley
gt_addict

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:55:33 PM

Hi,

Great app for starters! Use it to keep an eye on my s3 hash rate.

I'm new to this whole api key thing so take it easy on me.

I've copied and pasted the api key from Kano.is website (my account section) and pasted it into the app but can't see anymore information apart from the current hashrate. Is this right? Or am I missing something?

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
vh (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:13:28 PM

Hi,

I've copied and pasted the api key from Kano.is website (my account section) and pasted it into the app but can't see anymore information apart from the current hashrate. Is this right? Or am I missing something?

The refresh rate can use some optimization.   After adding the api key the worker screen will [eventually] say Hashing @ nnn.nnGHs.
But that's about it.   Some basic worker/pool stats and a few fun event notifications right now.

vh (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:27:09 PM

Awesome VH, can't wait. I'll keep posting any ideas and suggestions as i get them.

keep up the good work.

I'll be happy to beta test your app if you need any more beta testers.

The more the merrier.  PM me an email address and I'll load it into apple's testflight/beta list.

gt_addict

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:56:12 PM

Hi,

The refresh rate can use some optimization.   After adding the api key the worker screen will [eventually] say Hashing @ nnn.nnGHs.
But that's about it.   Some basic worker/pool stats and a few fun event notifications right now.

Thanks vh. I thought I was missing a trick lol. Awesome app.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:19:35 AM

Just to let you know, your notification of block 397818 popped up on my iPhone at the same instant that the message came up on my cgminer from CKPool...well done!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: