June 20, 2024, 02:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Ethereum a bubble?
Yes - 189 (39.3%)
No - 292 (60.7%)
Total Voters: 481

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a bubble?  (Read 27474 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:15:40 PM

I dont think that Ethereum is a bubble! They performed very nice in the last years and showed their skills.
I just bought my Ethereum bag early enough, so I dont need to care about some price movents at the top.
They will see n nice rally in the future, they have new partnerships every few weeks. Its a good sign for me!
This guy must be trying to crack a joke. ETH, a bubble??? You are indeed correct. It is only bitcoins that can be given this title but any candidate from altcoin is not worthy of it. But I won't deny one fact that ETH is better than all other altcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:08:10 PM

I dont think that Ethereum is a bubble! They performed very nice in the last years and showed their skills.
I just bought my Ethereum bag early enough, so I dont need to care about some price movents at the top.
They will see n nice rally in the future, they have new partnerships every few weeks. Its a good sign for me!
This guy must be trying to crack a joke. ETH, a bubble??? You are indeed correct. It is only bitcoins that can be given this title but any candidate from altcoin is not worthy of it. But I won't deny one fact that ETH is better than all other altcoins.

Ethereum is not a bubble. It has strong user community support and it is actually useful.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

ETH is widely used and adopted, and there are tones of ICO and important projects coming that rely on it´s network (omisego, golem, etc)..
I find other coins more bubbleish.. Dash for instance is more expensice than ETH, doing exactly the same than other coins that cost like 1$...
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:26:51 PM

I think it is quite funny to see the posts from early 2016 to people who said no to buy because it was pumped from 1$ to 10$. But we see the fractals now!
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:51:13 PM

Ethereum is not a bubble, it's a real development progress and Koreans buy it like crazy. This is also showing it's a trusted crypto currency existed so far.
Ludwish

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:18:48 PM

Ethereum is not a bubble, it's a real development progress and Koreans buy it like crazy. This is also showing it's a trusted crypto currency existed so far.

I agree. The ETH has very good development team and it also has good community support.
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:15:51 PM

Haha, Ethereum is a bubble? Nooo guys, Ethereum is one of the greatest and strongest coins out there! Its a nice longterm invest!
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:34:33 PM

I agree. The ETH has very good development team and it also has good community support.
The team always try to give the transparency about the development, byzantium tesned makes me interested to see the ethereum network can process up to million tx id just on a minutes.
zksnars is on the way and the next will be zkstarts following the development update by zcash,
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:10:11 AM

Haha, Ethereum is a bubble? Nooo guys, Ethereum is one of the greatest and strongest coins out there! Its a nice longterm invest!

I think so. The ETH has very good development and the long term price is up.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:37:13 AM

I think Bitcoin, ETH and other coins aren't a bubble yet. They occupy a serious position in the marketplace and many people understand that this coins is our future
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:28:47 AM

I think Bitcoin, ETH and other coins aren't a bubble yet. They occupy a serious position in the marketplace and many people understand that this coins is our future
I also don't consider the best one bubble. Bitcoin is certainly not one and it will never pop like some people think. Ethereum also comes at number one in  altcoin so we cannot say that it is a bubble. If you ask my sincere opinion, crypto coin are going to be the new money system so none of them is a bubble however some are better than others at giving profits.
Ludwish

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

I also don't consider the best one bubble. Bitcoin is certainly not one and it will never pop like some people think. Ethereum also comes at number one in  altcoin so we cannot say that it is a bubble. If you ask my sincere opinion, crypto coin are going to be the new money system so none of them is a bubble however some are better than others at giving profits.

What do you think of the Bitcoin Cash? Will that be similar to ETH?
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

everyone here who things Ethereum will go down, I'd like to say that you're probably wrong about this. I'll try to justify my position and opinion.

Just as BTC, Ethereum has a distinct advantage. It's the first mover advantage and the pioneer advantage (both the same). Ethereum has already ammased while adoption from many developers and it's current standards are widely implemented in most new blockchain projects. The project is more flexible than BTC, because it can easily update without consenus (it's therefore more centralized, unfortunately) which comes with it's own benefits, such as faster implementation and a bigger array of features (since no one has to be asked about them). It really comes up to Vitalik, which he has already proven to be a great leader and one of the most bright minds in the crypto space. Another reason why ETH is not a bubble, is because it has a very big econsystem with thousands of projects relying on it, which means a lot of capital is flowing into ether cause of these projects, which makes it sort of less and more risky (if ETH goes down all these projects go down), but if one of these projects hit the mainstream then ETH will go flying.

If you're talking about the short term, then maybe yes, ETH migth decline and even might lose a significant portion of it's current market cap. But it's still the most advanced smart contract platform and it sitll has the pioneer advantage, and always will. In the long term Ether will rise, and with the adoption of decetralized apps, everyone will go bananas to own even one.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:40:42 PM

I don't think so. It certainly had a fast rise, then settled. If it was i think it would've popped by now. I think it'd just been undervalued until now..

:]
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:53:53 PM

as a btc no
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:02:31 PM

I am not agree Ethereum is a bubble and i believe ETH is a only good crypto.Ethereum is the first coin listed my portfolio list.Ethereum is really blessing in my life.I have 30 ETH and now my dream depend on ETH.

Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

i would say it is no bubble. It offers a pretty good technology and gives users a wide variety of usecases. This makes it valueable and therefore it is not in a bubble

dYnamxX

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:51:17 PM

See a vote on this one  Grin

No Because it have fixed price and low level of risk (Not good way to invest money or hold and wait till be rich ).
BlazAlt

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:57:18 PM

Etherium is not a bubble, it has plenty of altcoins that are based on etherium and it really has value. If u want to invest in ICO u usualy need eth. so it alwlays has buyers
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:43:57 PM

Honestly, I don't see any the benefit of Bitcoin for our business, but Ethereum can supply us a great tool for make deal without any risk is smart contract.
We don't need to have third people (escrow) for our deal and replace it by smart contract.
It's useful and easilier than using escrow very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: