June 17, 2024, 02:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Ethereum a bubble?
Yes - 189 (39.3%)
No - 292 (60.7%)
Total Voters: 481

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a bubble?  (Read 27473 times)
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:43:53 PM

Yeah, but you ride wide the waves and keep stop loss like your best friend and no bubble can reach you.
The problem is that no one can know when that is going to happen, remember bubbles do not burst slowly most of the time it happens quickly and that is why most people are surprised when it happens, you just need to look at any historical bubble to confirm that is the way things happen.
I don't think to identify a broken bubble is too difficult, you can see the price of Bitcoin since 2013 until 2015, this is an example to know the bubble of Bitcoin was broken. It will happen fastly at first dump and decrease every day. The growth bubble of the altcoin market in this year was also broken when the price of Bitcoin increases.
Knowing when a bubble burst is very easy after the fact, you only need to look for a dramatic decrease in price that happens relatively quickly but to know when the bubble is going to burst is not easy, many were warning about the real estate bubble in the US but they expected to happen a lot sooner they did not knew it was going to happen when it did.
You can't really compare the real estate bubble with Bitcoin though. A lot of cryptos will definitely burst, because they claim to create value even though they do not. Bitcoin however, is in a very unique position. So it might very well keep going for a very long time. It's more of a technology, like Google, which could allow it to climb for several more years depending on the speed of adoption.
We just can know a bubble until the price of the bubble breakout, haha.
Honestly, there are many issues about the stock price of Google or Amazon in the past.
After the dotcom bubble burst, the value of these stocks dumped to lowest price and many people thought these stocks are bubble.
But look at now, these companies became the best tool for research and retailer no.1 in the world. Roll Eyes
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:09:56 PM

Yeah, but you ride wide the waves and keep stop loss like your best friend and no bubble can reach you.
The problem is that no one can know when that is going to happen, remember bubbles do not burst slowly most of the time it happens quickly and that is why most people are surprised when it happens, you just need to look at any historical bubble to confirm that is the way things happen.
I don't think to identify a broken bubble is too difficult, you can see the price of Bitcoin since 2013 until 2015, this is an example to know the bubble of Bitcoin was broken. It will happen fastly at first dump and decrease every day. The growth bubble of the altcoin market in this year was also broken when the price of Bitcoin increases.
Knowing when a bubble burst is very easy after the fact, you only need to look for a dramatic decrease in price that happens relatively quickly but to know when the bubble is going to burst is not easy, many were warning about the real estate bubble in the US but they expected to happen a lot sooner they did not knew it was going to happen when it did.
You can't really compare the real estate bubble with Bitcoin though. A lot of cryptos will definitely burst, because they claim to create value even though they do not. Bitcoin however, is in a very unique position. So it might very well keep going for a very long time. It's more of a technology, like Google, which could allow it to climb for several more years depending on the speed of adoption.
We just can know a bubble until the price of the bubble breakout, haha.
Honestly, there are many issues about the stock price of Google or Amazon in the past.
After the dotcom bubble burst, the value of these stocks dumped to lowest price and many people thought these stocks are bubble.
But look at now, these companies became the best tool for research and retailer no.1 in the world. Roll Eyes
They just got up in the shitstorm of greedy and incompetent companies. Same thing will happen in crypto when people start realizing that most ICOs and altcoins that they are holding are complete garbage.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:33:15 AM

See a vote on this one  Grin

wow, most people vote that etherium is a bubble. i though that bitcoin is the only real bubble here? but still theres no real evidence that cryptocurrencies are just a bubble because they are still alive and kicking for almost 10 years now  and most people these days are just confident investing on thies babies yet we cant blame them because they only want to make a profit.
Indianhitz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:38:00 AM

yes i think it's a bubble because i didn't find it much scope for future in it, as it mostly uses for the ico payments and some small other tech related payment. But if it is really going to be a bubble then what about the other ICO's and coins which are related to Ethereum in a big manner, i hope they will try to find a way soon for them.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:49:44 AM

yes i think it's a bubble because i didn't find it much scope for future in it, as it mostly uses for the ico payments and some small other tech related payment. But if it is really going to be a bubble then what about the other ICO's and coins which are related to Ethereum in a big manner, i hope they will try to find a way soon for them.
Not only ethereum but all of the crypto can be considered as a bubble everytime. even the bitcoin as the big bubble in crypto, because there is no regulation and the volatility has been determining from the
supply and demand to create the value for everycoin or token. This should be applied for all of the crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kskaclord

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:21:40 AM

I don't think it is a bubble because a lot of valuable projects backed by ethereum so it deserves its price now.
Crypto_121

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:08:56 AM

I think Ethereum has a long way to go yet! Bearing in mind when this post was originally created in Jan 2016, the price of Etheruem was around the $5, now it is in and around $300. As the previous poster mentioned, there is a lot int eh industry that have adopted Etheruem so the outlook is positive in my opinion for ETH.
Turkiwi

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:31:19 AM

If any coin is not a bubble then that's Ethereum. Ethereum has by far the highest rate of adoption from developers are there are many interested in the standard it has created. The fact that we are seeing over thousands of ICO's the last months using the platform to lauch the token, is indicative of the wide adoption that ETH is experiencing. This is helping the ecosystem to grow stronger and more resilient, in case there are difficulties ahead. It's very difficult for people to change their habbits, when they learn solidity and how smart contrats work, no one wants to start learning a new language that doesn't offer anything significant as an added advantage. So I really think ETH is good and it will continue growing in both value, price and community engagement.
DrYM

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:26:53 PM

I'd just like to remind everybody that everyone said Bitcoin is a bubble when it was worth $10, and then when it was $100 and then when it was $1000, which wasn't that long ago.
As bubbles tend to go, there are corrections, but in the long run the gains are clear. Patience is required...
jr.coastapps

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:33:57 PM

No, It's Not a Bubble. The Ethereum is basically a low-risk cryptocurrency. Today most of the investors inclined in the Ethereum Cryptocurrency which is safe and secure for present and future investments.
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

it's not a bubble... the btc and eth are the most popular coins and they hold on their positions
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:04:22 PM

No, It's Not a Bubble. The Ethereum is basically a low-risk cryptocurrency. Today most of the investors inclined in the Ethereum Cryptocurrency which is safe and secure for present and future investments.
There is no such thing as a low-risk cryptocurrency. Ethereum is less risky than other cryptos, but it's still high risk.
bowielover

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:46:16 PM

for sure!!!!!!
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:10:56 PM

Why ETH should be a bubble? lol It isn't, It is almost at ATH, I expect It will double soon

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
Miderian

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

Ethereum is not a bubble. Is hard to acknowledge that.
Some things are made based on Ethereum. He have the value.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Inkognito

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

There is no such thing as a low-risk cryptocurrency. Ethereum is less risky than other cryptos, but it's still high risk.

That's the point.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:38:56 PM

Ethereums ATH was around 4-5 months ago. Its been trading sideways for a very long time. Not a bubble at all.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

the same situation w bitcoin.. everybody said that it's a bubble, but it exist and feel good)
Ludwish

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:54:48 PM

the same situation w bitcoin.. everybody said that it's a bubble, but it exist and feel good)

That is right. When the Bitcoin Cash first came out, many people thought it was a bubble.
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:05:24 PM

I do not quite understand what you mean, but many projects use ethereum base these days and the transfer process is really fast.
I believe Ethereum is really a quality project because of these reasons

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: