June 15, 2024, 07:57:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Ethereum a bubble?
Yes - 189 (39.3%)
No - 292 (60.7%)
Total Voters: 481

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a bubble?  (Read 27473 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:11:16 PM

Ethereum was never a bubble. We saw it coming. Ethereum is the best alt coin around in many aspects. We use it a lot on daily basis while making trades etc. I am sure most of the people who underestimated ethereum back then are regretting now.
No man, And can you tell me about the actual price of the ethereum itself. The increase and decrease on the ethereum's value gives a real evidence about the fact that ethereum is including on the bubble or even bitcoin was a bubble too. You are misunderstanding about that.
I have no idea what you are trying to say. Are you suggesting that Bitcoin and Ethereum are bubbles or not? Ethereum especially has been very stable for several months now.
Ethereum has pumped the price in past days to new all time highest price (USD rates). Of course, with the growth of Bitcoin to $9,000 and seem the Bitcoin price does not want to stop soon, the Bitcoin rates of Ethereum dumped is reasonable, in my opinion.
I don't care Ethereum based currenciesand even if they die Ethereum Will Survive. It has remain at the top of alternative cons since the beginning And like Bitcoin survive through all the tough times. This shows the real capitalize 80 of Ethereum.

Though it is nowhere close to bitcoin but still it is the second best digital currency in the world. As far as improvements are concerned all Technologies need that with time.

It certainly is the second biggest cryptocurrency in the world, but that doesn't mean that it's the second best.
Miderian

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:16:45 PM

Ha if Ethereum is a bubble then what to say for other coins that are on the market.
Yeah maybe Eth is not good for traders, but that doesn't mean that he is just a bubble.
Eth can process more transactions than many cons combine.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

Right now almost everything is built or happening around Ethereum. It is one of few things I could envision to outperform Bitcoin in 2018. Maybe also Raiden. They had a good start. Some of the use cases might see good traction like wabi or powerledger but difficult to predict their market position.

Most say this is the time for blockchains and protocols.
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:24:56 PM

I don't think ETH will able to hold its price for it was right now one BTC show a bit of fall out.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

Right now almost everything is built or happening around Ethereum. It is one of few things I could envision to outperform Bitcoin in 2018. Maybe also Raiden. They had a good start. Some of the use cases might see good traction like wabi or powerledger but difficult to predict their market position.

Second that. I think Ethereum is no bubble, its actually way less a bubble than many other projects around, because a whole ecosystem of projects is evolving around and being built upon ethereum. If a coin deserves value, than it is ETH.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

Second that. I think Ethereum is no bubble, its actually way less a bubble than many other projects around, because a whole ecosystem of projects is evolving around and being built upon ethereum. If a coin deserves value, than it is ETH.

Any coin (even bitcoin) is called a bubble. People say that because they do not believe in crypto currency. It is difficult for them to reconcile with the fact that the world is changing and the crypto currency becomes part of the economic system

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:17:03 PM

Yep. The only problem with Ethereum is that like many other products they appeared on the market full of bugs. This is working slowly, this is not working correctly and still a lot of Ethereum users are making the transactions through MyEtherWallet which is a bit of nonsense. Trait of time but still good platform.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:34:03 PM

It's not a bubble. Ethereum is really a functional coin. People are really interested with ether. It will be much more valuable over time.
There are much more bubble coins on the market Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
oyinkansolaberry

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:51:48 PM

I don't really see Ethereum as a bubble, like we all know a bubble is a period of intense speculation in a market, causing prices to rise quickly to irrational levels as the metaphorical bubble expands, and then fall even more quickly as the bubble bursts. Ethereum has witnessed sudden increase in the past few days and may also experience a decline in the nearest future but will surely soar to the moon again. such fluctuations is normal and expected.
takertrade

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:35:05 PM

I dont think so
Ethereum still have plenty of chance to move higher, because there is a lot of improvement will be implemented on ethereum in the near future
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:10:03 PM

Many people do not trust this coin. I do not understand why, because it shows itself as a very stable coin for already a year. Many people use ETH and are sure of its reliability.

xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:48:40 PM

Ethereum is not a bubble. It is an important coin of Cryptocurrency. With its plaform, it helps for the development of tokens from ICOs.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:50:41 PM

It's not a bubble. Ethereum is really a functional coin. People are really interested with ether. It will be much more valuable over time.
There are much more bubble coins on the market Smiley

Saying bubble for a thing that gives the most successfull infrastructure to ICO project with smart contracts and token contract is just a fallacy. It's a great platform for blockchain's development.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:59:07 PM

Its quite opposite of a bubble. Its actually undervalued right now and hasn't gone up nearly as much as other top coins like etc, dash, monero recently.It has lots of room to grow.
geo43

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:27:54 PM

I don't think its a bubble considering that most crypto companies use ERC-20 tokens to launch their products. The platform is actually being used by real people and companies.
LightSide

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:29:15 PM

Nah , no coin is a bubble that was FUD spread to devalue some coins at some times.
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:08:29 PM

Of course not. It will change the btc in future
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:49:09 PM

Not really. That reached 0.15 ETH/btc parity as top high. Its 0.044 Eth/btc parity price for now. Do not evaluate in terms of dollar. Now ethereum is very cheap in terms of bitcoin.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:57:35 AM

Not really. That reached 0.15 ETH/btc parity as top high. Its 0.044 Eth/btc parity price for now. Do not evaluate in terms of dollar. Now ethereum is very cheap in terms of bitcoin.
Slowly starting to pick up again, which is actually surprising to me.
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:30:03 PM

When we consider ETH's ATH value based on BTC price, ETH now can be $1500 or $1600 with respect to BTC's current price. This means, we can expect something from ETH within couple of weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: