May 07, 2024, 03:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Ethereum a bubble?
Yes - 189 (39.3%)
No - 292 (60.7%)
Total Voters: 481

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a bubble?  (Read 27471 times)
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

Its everybody's opinion so all of us are free to say what we want here. Ethereum is a good altcoin not just being famous but this is the most stable coin that its worth was already proven. Is it because of its price that suddenly goes up that's why some people said its a bubble? I don't think so. If this is the only basis, there are some altcoins that the prices goes up and they can also be called a bubble.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

At some point each and every asset will function similar to a bubble. Same thing has taken place with bitcoin as well, ethereum might have some manipulation in the earlier days. Now it is completely a self functional asset and the growth is real from my understanding about ethereum.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

Actually Ethereum itself is not a bubble but people have to buy ethereum to invest in icos. I think icos must accept 4-5 different currency at the same rate to avoid this absurdity.

It's not a bubble but a volatility in market price that makes it risk to invest. Also some manipulation on the part of the whales which can be a one sided investment as they can change the price to what they wanted.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

Seeing this thread was started 2 years ago I think its best to close/lock the thread...

I'm surprised that many people voted that ETH is a bubble. But it seems to me that ETHER is the most persistent and reliable project. I believe in ETH.
Am surprised too because ETH is known to be among the less volatile coins on the market, which brings me to the conclusion that Ethereum is not a bubble!

IMO coins that fall under the spectrum of a bubble are highly volatile!
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:55:12 PM

ETH is not buble
down and incraese price without problem, in 2017 ETH price over 1000 dollar
and then down price until under 400 dollar and then now ETH price incraese to 800k dollar again

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

I agree with the poll results that Ethereum is not a bubble. With thousands of ICO projects on its platform, it has high utility and demand. It is still in its early growth phase.
The bubble may happen in coming years but market is not there yet.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

if we look at transaction per day ethereum is not bubble, and if we do the calculation to how much price we should spend for one ethereum by its miner i think ethereum is undervalue and it is says that ethereum is not bubble. the project also comes up every day using ethereum blockchain for solving real world problem with blockchain. it will be a bubble if the whole project is fake project. as far as i know many good project now, many company comes to blockchain and used ethereum network.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:13:04 AM

With thousands of ICO projects on the ETH platform, it has the utilities and the high demand, ETH is still in a strong stage, so ETH is very potential and promising in the future, and I think Now ETH is absolutely a valuable asset and growth is real from my understanding of ETH.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

I'm surprised that many people voted that ETH is a bubble. But it seems to me that ETHER is the most persistent and reliable project. I believe in ETH.
Haha this voting contest happen in January and Ethereum price was more 1000$ at that time, so with that price people feel like a bubble. With a strong correction at Feb and March, Ethereum show that is is potential to grow more and not a bubble.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

No, I do not think Ethereum will bubble. Many factors that make Ethereum cannot bubble.
One of them is Ethereum tends to be a stable coin, when the price is stable then the possibility of value bubbly is the small chance.
Many developed the Ethereum-based platform so there will be many transactions using Ethereum.
Different things with Bitcoin that can experience the inflated value that could be the very large price.
blargh222

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

well if it IS a bubble so are all the other crypto currencies. i for one believe in crypto and i don't think its a bubble and will crash any time soon.
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

Bubble?  Eth will become the nr. 1 in mktcap.  Keep calm and waiting
Kriptomen_51

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

Crypto currency is a soap bubble - so many financial analysts and business tycoons believe.  What do people think about crypto-currencies that have the most direct relation to them, for example, the creators of any of them?  Joseph Lubin, one of the co-founders of Ethereum, for example, also believes that bitcoin and ether are bubbles, but they, Lubin says, will in the future create the basis for a new financial market.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

See a vote on this one  Grin
I consider everything a bubble. and this is my opinion and no one with him is not obliged to agree. I have expressed my point of view and I do not need to say the opposite. I will always stand my ground.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

I also think that, like ether, the entire crypto bubble. There have already been many successful projects. But do they work as they should?
Until most of the crypto-projects will not work at full capacity, all it is bubble.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

ETH is not a bubble. If so, it certainly has not been a soul of the altcoin world. ETH's existing and effective coverage and direct integration into today's blockchain industry. Do not evaluate all in a short amount of time.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

Had the author of a topic to organize the vote. I think that very few people would have voted for option - bubble.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

I feel like all coins might be in bubble. NO I am not kidding this is probably how crypto markets work.
We experience very new technoogy combined with financial services. That brings weirdness.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:25:32 PM

We can't call it bubble just because it has a high demand and high price.It is a platform all the other projects use as a foundation and that won't change for a long time.That is not bubble that is necessicity.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

the person think ETH is bubble, because they haven’t seen the video or comment of founder. Or they just haven’t seem what’s real bubble, like verge.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: