June 23, 2024, 03:33:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Ethereum a bubble?
Yes - 189 (39.3%)
No - 292 (60.7%)
Total Voters: 481

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a bubble?  (Read 27474 times)
teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

The special thing i do really like and see on ETH is on its smart contract and which this thing make it popular since it can really be used on real life usage. ETH isnt a bubble even we do see sudden bump on its price.It might be fast but this thing is only just the same on bitcoins price movement too specially on this year. ETH is just starting up and there are still lots of room to progress even more this is why i do accumulate ETH as much as i can and plan to hold it for long term.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

Now it was news that SEC says ETH is not security. And now try to look on the price. Not bad. It will some correction but it's a good news. All alts are follow for ETH. Smile before end of day
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

It is often compared to bitcoin, so when people think bitcoin is a bubble. They will think of ETH as a bubble, in fact time has proved its value is still low compared to its potential.

No facts that could push ethereum to that case of bubble and as what other people were saying about bubble, I think it was just a rumors behind. Don't ever lose hope even though the value was declining now, and in fact the latest updates showed a good potential that it rises again in parallel with how bitcoin does.
btckesh

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

ethereum needs its rework on the blockchain, asic vulnerability makes the project available only to a few, eg bitmain and other companies. if hashpower can be delivered by all, then prices will stabilize at higher levels and no PoS is needed at all.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:50:57 PM

42% people said yes , why  ??   Shocked Shocked

Ethereum is evaluated by SEC and declared as utility token . it means they read the project completely and done a better research than us . If it would be a bubble or scam then they have arrested ethereum team like they did with centra and TBAR .
Ethereum smart contracts are still better than all other blockchain projects and i dont think anyone will be able to compete with ethereum technology soon . so calling ethereum a bubble is same as calling bubble to bitcoin .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

Now it was news that SEC says ETH is not security. And now try to look on the price. Not bad. It will some correction but it's a good news. All alts are follow for ETH. Smile before end of day
They are not a fraudulent coin, but in the next few months, the price of eth will rise to the moon and their price in the end of 2018 is predicted to be $ 2,000. So now is a good time for us to invest in them.
btckesh

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

They are not a fraudulent coin, but in the next few months, the price of eth will rise to the moon and their price in the end of 2018 is predicted to be $ 2,000. So now is a good time for us to invest in them.

2000$.. maybe, but not this year i guess. things look different than last dec. crypto diversified a lot and you have almost infinite possibilities to invest
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

See a vote on this one  Grin
No Ethereum is not a bubble. It is a blockchain based platform for smart contracts, meaning you can create a company or any blockchain based software and deploy it using ethereum.
This has changed the world of information technology making ethereum the web 3.0. I don't ethereum coming to an end actually.
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

Who cares about SEC? Government can't control crypto this technology build to avoid manipulation maybe right now the whales really can manipulate the market but once the total market cup goes trillions of dollars they will hard to manipulate and the people of this world will win.

PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

I'm surprised that many people voted that ETH is a bubble. But it seems to me that ETHER is the most persistent and reliable project. I believe in ETH.
the person think ETH is bubble, because they haven’t seen the video or comment of founder. Or they just haven’t seem what’s real bubble, like verge.
Yeah those people without knowledge about ethereum will think that this is a bubble as they did not know how good the smart contract platform and to think that this currency has increasing popularity in the crypto next to bitcoin.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

It is often compared to bitcoin, so when people think bitcoin is a bubble. They will think of ETH as a bubble, in fact time has proved its value is still low compared to its potential.
I do not make ETH a bubble if the price moves up or down. This is like any fluctuation in the ordinary currency. Think about the currency of your country and value it in dollars you will see that there are regular fluctuations. In the same way, there are fluctuations in crypto currencies and these fluctuations are due to the fluctuation of demand. So I do not think ETH is a bubble.

Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

I don't really see Ethereum as a bubble, like we all know a bubble is a period of intense speculation in a market, causing prices to rise quickly to irrational levels as the metaphorical bubble expands, and then fall even more quickly as the bubble bursts. Ethereum has witnessed sudden increase in the past few days and may also experience a decline in the nearest future but will surely soar to the moon again. such fluctuations is normal and expected.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:26:02 AM

No, Ethereum cannot bubble.
Ethereum is a very stable coin so to bubble it cannot happen.
Maybe bubble is Bitcoin.
But Ethereum cannot, Ethereum is a coin whose price increase is very slow and its value is very stable so the possibility of bubbles will not happen in Ethereum.
FasT09

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

this has a better future than all the other coins I read they have a lot of development in ethereum and more to come, I see it in coinmarketcap as well and they seem to be very stable currency.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

I dont think so etherium is a bubble
 Because eth on the facotor of stability has got a very good grade as we can see the bitcoins are fluctuating at a bigger rates than the eth coins, so eth coins are giving a sense of security to us over here . Yes its hype has been created in the society so much that people are also buying the coins without going thoroughly about its  details
But the market has gone very versatile these days we cannot trust the market now over its stability todays its up and tomorrow its down
Only when the more time passes by then we will take some  decision regarding its bubble senerio
But till then we can believe in eth as a good coin to invest nowdays where we can get profits
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

In my opinion, ethereum is a great project. I think it is the best altcoin so far, and I hope that its success will continue with new innovations and improvements in the future.
frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:12:48 PM

ETH, like all cryptocurrency is a soap bubble, which is supported, except that the blockchain technology. After 5 - 10 years, the cryptocurrency may disappear, and the technology will remain.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

It is impossible for Ethereum to experience the bubble.
Ethereum is a stable coin and its value is so slow that it rises so that Ethereum will be difficult to do bubbe like Bitcoin.
Ethereum is a coin that is slowly experiencing price increases, since the appearance of Ethereum always like that, rarely experience bubbles.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

i don't think that ethererum is a bubble, it is one of the few coins that have a real usage in the real world, before ethereum there were almost 0 icos, ether made easier do that and the reward has been a great increase of the value of that coin!in the future maybe a new ico platofrm will become more popular but i think that ethereum will remain one of the most solid coin of the crypto world. i think that it can reach an highter value in the future with a new bull run.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:44:16 AM

I think it's a bubble, but it's safe to say there will be much bigger bubbles in the near future. And I don't even like Ethereum.

Who told you such nonsense? as infrastructure on which to hold almost the entire market of cryptomeria may be Scam? 95% of all tokens use Ethereum platform. Ethereum has changed the world of cryptocurrency! Understand - the best thing that appeared in the world after the Internet is smart contracts. Buterin Genius! Smart smart contracts saved the world from intermediaries who guaranteed the honesty of the transaction between two strangers. Now the third intermediaries nervously smoke aside - the world without intermediaries is a new inclusive world in which honesty is the best quality of business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: