June 21, 2024, 10:46:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Ethereum a bubble?
Yes - 189 (39.3%)
No - 292 (60.7%)
Total Voters: 481

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a bubble?  (Read 27474 times)
asuendrof

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

The short-term drop in Ethereum quotations does not mean that this coin will collapse and disappear in the long term it will take its place next to bitcoin. this is inevitable, another thing is that the fall today prevents the full development of this coin but again opens the opportunity for new players to enter.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

The short-term drop in Ethereum quotations does not mean that this coin will collapse and disappear in the long term it will take its place next to bitcoin. this is inevitable, another thing is that the fall today prevents the full development of this coin but again opens the opportunity for new players to enter.
There will always be changes and this cannot be avoided. Crypto prices will always change at any time and that is a characteristic. Currently the price of Etherum is indeed experiencing a decline, but that does not mean that Etherum will experience a decline because there will be a time when Etherum prices will increase. We only need to wait and be patient until conditions improve, I'm sure that will happen because we will face a cryptocurrency era in the future and this is the beginning to form a crypto ecosystem globally.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

I truly believe that Ethereum's price is undervalued because the people who are launching ICOs are likely cashing out some percentage of the Eth they receive to either fund the project or exit as quick as possible.

ERC20 tokens are for the most part, a bubble. They are the "stocks".
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 741

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

Friends, here is the financial industry, the bubble is not a bad thing, no bubble is not the financial industry. You are investing, your money is a bubble, and everyone's money is a bubble.

Ethereum is the currency number 2 after bitcoin. It has been showing good results for a long time already, and I do not think it's worth doubting its abilities in the future.

it is really true and if my prediction at the end of the year the ethereum price will increase quite large in value, because the more investors enter then the better the ethereum price increases if in my opinion that causes ethereum prices to bubble

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

Friends, here is the financial industry, the bubble is not a bad thing, no bubble is not the financial industry. You are investing, your money is a bubble, and everyone's money is a bubble.

Ethereum is the currency number 2 after bitcoin. It has been showing good results for a long time already, and I do not think it's worth doubting its abilities in the future.

it is really true and if my prediction at the end of the year the ethereum price will increase quite large in value, because the more investors enter then the better the ethereum price increases if in my opinion that causes ethereum prices to bubble
I personally also hope that hopefully at the end of the year the ethereum value can increase,
although at this time the value of ethereum itself is going down we don't panic,
so that it is clearer that we better follow the progress until the end of the year

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:30:42 PM

See a vote on this one  Grin
The smart contracts around the Ethereum project is a testament to the fact that it is not a bubble. I don't see reason why you should single out Ethereum considering that the cryptocurrency market generally is experiencing some tough times. Ethereum is definitely the next big thing to happen in the industry notwithstanding the temporal set back.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

If Ethereum is a bubble, then we can probably say that at the moment it has burst, since the price for Ethereum has fallen so low that even to go and look at coinmarketcap how much it costs is no longer desirable. I hope this period of decline will not last for many years.

Topmenx7x

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

ETh is not a bubble, and now it's down to too many factors, ETH is the most common and potential coin on the market, I always choose ETH.

People who think that Ethereum is a buble don't understand how it works or just envy other people who invested and get profit after that.
aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

Everyone can see ETH really not a bubble, it's a new platform of technology. The price of ETH can higher than its real value, because ETH or other altcoins always follow the market trendy.
Vampireminer11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

Everyone can see ETH really not a bubble, it's a new platform of technology. The price of ETH can higher than its real value, because ETH or other altcoins always follow the market trendy.
Hello, Are you serious? Have you ever seen the situation on the cryptocurrency market? Are you suggesting investing in ETH today?
GuruBitov

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

Hello, Are you serious? Have you ever seen the situation on the cryptocurrency market? Are you suggesting investing in ETH today?

It makes sense to invest in ETH, because it can very quickly dial the price back, but it's a huge risk.
karel88l

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

Yes ETH is bubble in bubble and Iam sorry for blind fools who didnt saw it earlier.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

It makes sense to invest in ETH, because it can very quickly dial the price back, but it's a huge risk.

The huge risk means high profits, people who have money should risk now. It is gold or bubble wait until the end of the year will have results. When people panic is the best time to invest.
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

The Ethereum I like the coin because it shows itself worthy of all the time spent on the development of the coin they spent usefully as actually worked on this and they did it.

HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:34:17 PM

I voted no before, but atm seen all these tokens with no product I'm thinking it could crash near to 0. Anyway the "idea" that many cryptocurrency could use the same blockchain still remain genious imo.

Tokens introduced inflation in crypto market and many of them are scams, I honestly think that ETH blockchain as it is atm is not good for btc and cryptos in general.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
Neltharion

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

Yes, in fact, the bubble of smart contracts has broken down now, and Ethereum will continue to decline.
SongtsenGampo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

Due to the madness of ICO, ETH as one of the developers' favorite coins, there must be a bubble, because it is used for a large number of applications, the market demand for ETH is very large, so its price will certainly have a bubble. But with the decline of ICO, the price of ETH is now starting to fall. This is also the process of eliminating bubbles. When the price of ETH returns to actual value, it will develop healthily.
asuendrof

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

Closer to the end of the year, according to the forecasts of many traders, the price of Ethereum will decrease by almost 2 times, many of them advised to sell coins because now is not the best time for it, and after the new year or towards the end of the year there should be growth. The volatility of the coins is very high but a hint of bubble I found.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

Given that Ethereum is rapidly falling and investors understand this, it means that last year this coin was greatly inflated at ICO companies. This year, the price falls and investors sell it in large volumes.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:01:57 PM

Ethereum is also a very good coin, which you can rely on repeatedly, and this will have a positive impact for you, because the coin can make you a plus, and you will only be positive about this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: