Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is 100% a US/UK government agency collaboration  (Read 4042 times)
abs350 (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 02:29:44 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 02:46:01 AM by abs350

So I was reading through Satoshi posts alongside the bitcoin whitepaper recently

Yeah yeah I know this is an old topic but hell... still an interesting discussion.

No new evidence but I did notice:

* Some UK spelling in the whitepaper (favourable) whilst Satoshi uses USA spelling on bitcointalk posts
* In some old bitcointalk posts he interchanges I with we in a very suspicious way that an individual would not do
* The technology behind bitcoin and the quality of the whitepaper & Satoshi's posts could defnitely not have been done by one person. Come on, I mean you've got Merkel Trees (a linux technology), Poisson distribution, networking, public/private encryption, TOR, a recipe in the whitepaper that implies the idea has been tried and tested in depth on a private network. The way the paper is written is EXTREMELY professional. I have read quite a few whitepapers and this is more professional than many I have read which have multiple authors (and this is supposedly just 1 individual). This is 100% not an individual writing this but a team of people.
* The thing just freakin works as soon as it is released with no problems. This is very suspect and unusual. Anyone who ever did programming knows that nothing works like that unless it has been EXTENSIVELY tested for months and months (if not years). That requires a lot of skill and resources, more than any individual has.
* The paper was released at the beginning of the year (suspicious.... implies it was professionally scheduled)

Lets also remember at this point that most of the protocols behind the internet were invented by the US government. It's a no brainer.

Basically this is a 100% US government project (I think US & UK, given the mix of spellings). It is 100% a team that worked on it and it was an idea that was worked on for years until it was released.

50 years in the future we will know when the files come out. Until then everything else in the media is a false flag. That's another reason why satoshi is so effective at keeping his silence and will never return. Because the project has now successfully concluded and been shut down. Also it is no coincidence the marshalls coins went to one of the most established and trusted American VCs.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:01:35 AM

For the sake of conversation,
if you think it was created as a type of US/UK Black Project, PsyOps, IntelOps, or other,
what do you think the true purpose of Bitcoin/bitcoin is?

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:05:01 AM

I always thought the government was involved, simple as that

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
DesignDerby.co.uk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 03:12:24 AM

Interesting, can somebody verify how true the said statements are? Quite scary actually, makes you wonder if bitcoin is as secure as its made out to be.
DaveJones

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:45:34 AM

You assume everything was done in a few months and so it must have been a team effort.

When you look at the background, you can tell that Bitcoin was in the planning for several years before being made public.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:46:47 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 03:59:29 AM by franky1

So I was reading through Satoshi posts alongside the bitcoin whitepaper recently

Yeah yeah I know this is an old topic but hell... still an interesting discussion.

* Some UK spelling in the whitepaper (favourable) whilst Satoshi uses USA spelling on bitcointalk posts

i to am from the UK and i feel that satoshi was british due to the style of writing. the only reason why we write american style on forums and facebook etc is because of that annoying red spellcheck line that appears under british words, so we tend to right click and accept the closest relevant spelling just to get rid of it.  
its as simple as that. annoying web browser spell checks

* In some old bitcointalk posts he interchanges I with we in a very suspicious way that an individual would not do
* The technology behind bitcoin and the quality of the whitepaper & Satoshi's posts could defnitely not have been done by one person. Come on, I mean you've got Merkel Trees (a linux technology), Poisson distribution, networking, public/private encryption, TOR, a recipe in the whitepaper that implies the idea has been tried and tested in depth on a private network. The way the paper is written is EXTREMELY professional. I have read quite a few whitepapers and this is more professional than many I have read which have multiple authors (and this is supposedly just 1 individual). This is 100% not an individual writing this but a team of people.

satoshi pseudonym was used by 1 individual.. but that individual didnt invent everything from scratch. many coders are known to use existing resources and include elements from other sources.
satoshi was talking to many people, cypherfunks, sourceforge, IRC, even this forum was developed so that he could collaborate with others.
no denying that,
but it was satoshi, a single entity/person that put all the puzzle pieces of other peoples work together into one seamless and working project. even the white paper credits multiple people on the last page.. so yes, its true he didnt make every technology from scratch, many coders use functions that already exist.. but it was satoshi that pieced it together and utilised other peoples ideas in ways no one else thought of

* The thing just freakin works as soon as it is released with no problems. This is very suspect and unusual. Anyone who ever did programming knows that nothing works like that unless it has been EXTENSIVELY tested for months and months (if not years). That requires a lot of skill and resources, more than any individual has.
they were testing it for months. infact on day one, satoshi (again only one person using the pseudonym) had people like hal finney, |)ruid and others all working together and debugging it as they went on. if you compare the very very first release of bitcoin in january 2009 to lets say the release in december 2009, the code is very different. because there were bugs. and by the time of december 2009 there were dozens of people working with bitcoin, debugging and adding new code/features.
even in 2016 its not perfect, many people say that satoshi could/should have gone in a different direction or included different code libraries.. so satoshi was not god.
he was though the single inventer that made the puzzle complete. utilising other peoples puzzle pieces and then open sourcing his puzzle to debug it

* The paper was released at the beginning of the year (suspicious.... implies it was professionally scheduled)
it was released late part of 2008 actually, but oh well

Lets also remember at this point that most of the protocols behind the internet were invented by the US government. It's a no brainer.

Basically this is a 100% US government project (I think US & UK, given the mix of spellings). It is 100% a team that worked on it and it was an idea that was worked on for years until it was released.
nah, the spelling is due to the racist nature of web browsers thinking that america dominates the world and makes people spell american style purely by having that irritating red line underneath british spellings. where as adobe and microsoft word (offline writing tools) are less racist and let UK folk write how we want without much irritation. so i can easily see why the PDF looks more british than online posts

as for the technology being american government.. well actually TCP/IP, HTML, Java, C++ was an international effort. but highly adopted later by america, and then the whole world had to pander to the american way.

so assuming he must be american purely because he used the internet and c++.. shows you might not be thinking out side of the box..

50 years in the future we will know when the files come out. Until then everything else in the media is a false flag. That's another reason why satoshi is so effective at keeping his silence and will never return. Because the project has now successfully concluded and been shut down. Also it is no coincidence the marshalls coins went to one of the most established and trusted American VCs.
so after that long amount of assumptions.. even your subconcious mind truly thinks satoshi was a single person.. by you saying "his silence" instead of "their silence".
im safe to assume you have yet to truly convince yourself that satoshi wasnt just one entity. whether you realise it or not

all in all i dont think satoshi was a god.
and here is an analogy.
many many many years ago, people realised they could turn wheat into flour
many many many years ago, people realised eggs could be eaten by humans
many many many years ago, people realised cows milk was not just for calves
many many many years ago, people realised putting these things together made dough
many many many years ago, people realised sugar tasted nice and sweet
many many many years ago, people realised food colourings added nice aesthetics to otherwise bland looking food.

but it was only one person that made the very first fully decorated colourful icing cake. by  putting it all together
and then within hours others helped by making it better tweaking the ingredients colours, amount of icing, adding a bit of chocolate to improve flavouring.
(basically debugging it as the cake wasnt perfect)
(not important side note: while writing this i have irritating red lines for colour and flavour, but i didnt edit them to make a point)

iced cakes today are not the exact same recipe as that very first invention.. and is it really important that the first cake chef is discovered and praised as a god? or do we just eat our cake and be happy

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:04:36 AM

I quit reading immediately prior to the third " * ".

EDIT: Nice sig. And, in a couple days are you going to start a new topic on your theory about mybitcoin.com?
owm123

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:25:03 AM

For the sake of conversation,
if you think it was created as a type of US/UK Black Project, PsyOps, IntelOps, or other,
what do you think the true purpose of Bitcoin/bitcoin is?

Some speculate that NSA or whatever spy agency was involved with bitcoin, just to spy on ppl. Bitcoin is not anonymous, its public ledger could make it easy for some organization with resources of NSA to tracks everyone transactions. Its easier than going to each single bank on the word asking for transaction information. With bitcoin, everything is available in the blockchain.

Tor was developed originally by  United States Naval Research Laboratory, so why Bitcoin could not be similar project. There are already many speculations about NSA and bItcoin, e.g.:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-suspected-be-nsa-cia-project-1460439

https://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2013/06/21/is-the-national-security-agency-behind-bitcoin/

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:48:57 AM

we are through the looking glass here people!!!

Satoshi was the second gunman on the grassy knoll

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 08:58:26 AM

World governments had been working on methods to avoid what they saw in the future of digital technologies.  The concept of decentralized digital currency has been around for a very long time; consequently, in the 1990's, world governments were collectively working on methods to PREVENT the inevitable: Bitcoin. 

Reference: http://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1561&context=ilj
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 09:48:44 AM

It would actually make some sense if bitcoin was government created, that would explain why satoshis coins havent moved yet, His million coins at current prices arent really a drop in the ocean for most goverments but should bitcoin price rise exponentially then one day whichever government did own bitcoin could make good use of the funds they would then have available from it.

owm123

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:57:22 PM

It would actually make some sense if bitcoin was government created, that would explain why satoshis coins havent moved yet, His million coins at current prices arent really a drop in the ocean for most goverments but should bitcoin price rise exponentially then one day whichever government did own bitcoin could make good use of the funds they would then have available from it.

More likely is that he/she is not moving his coins is that everyone is watching his address. Any move can lead to his de-anonymization, as sooner or later the coins would end up on exchanges.

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:00:22 PM

More likely is that he/she is not moving his coins is that everyone is watching his address. Any move can lead to his de-anonymization, as sooner or later the coins would end up on exchanges.

well in the end he must use those coins, unless he is not moving those because he want to give a donation of the comunity... the old story about less supply so the other coins will have more value
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:28:23 PM

How do you know that he only owns one address holding all his bitcoins than holding several thousands holding a portion of his bitcoins?
It's proven that the FYI holds more than 200000 bitcoins, but the biggest wallet holds 160k.

There are millions of transactions every day, satoshi could just split the whole transactions and exchange his bitcoins.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:42:48 PM

*Some UK spelling in the whitepaper (favourable) whilst Satoshi uses USA spelling on bitcointalk posts
Ever considered that he was using an auto-correction functionality in his browser or something? He could have set it to 'traditional English'  instead of US English.
And in his text editor he could have set US correction by default or something. Some people don't care about that.

I know some people who have similar manner of speaking. They like to intertwine 'I' with 'We' when talking about their project or something.
He might also thought of bitcoin community as a whole - hence 'we' use instead of 'I'.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:47:38 PM

Even if this is certainly false, that's still funny Cheesy ! For the use of "we" instead of "I", he mean the whole community. Satoshi is a genuis, nothing is too big for him. Some people invented much more, so I don't think that someone like him couldn't be able to so something "as little" as Bitcoin.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:59:12 PM

I can only agree that bitcoin is probably made by group of people, not individual, because it's to complex and to big project.
But, you didn't provide any concrete evidence or fact that a US/UK government agency is behind bitcoin.
What will be their motivation to start such project?
You have just nice theory but nothing concrete.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bargainbin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:00:02 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 02:10:54 PM by bargainbin

... For the use of "we" instead of "I", he mean the whole community. Satoshi is a genuis, nothing is too big for him. ...

He certainly is a genuis, and that's why you're rong. Satoshi often used royal plural, because he knew he was a genuis.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:02:44 PM

... For the use of "we" instead of "I", he mean the whole community. Satoshi is a genuis, nothing is too big for him. ...

He certainly is a genuis, and that's why you're rong. Satoshi often used royal plural, because he knew he was a genuis.

I'm sorry, but the link you put on royal plural give an Error 404 page. However, I'm sure you're right, and this may be the right explanation.
bargainbin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:11:44 PM

^Sorry, try now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: