Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 [1645] 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073046 times)
endfield

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:04:48 PM

What is the opinion of Max and Oliver about Ark?
So far I have not read anything yet.

Please read the summary of the last community meeting.
Two questions, two answers.

https://blog.lisk.io/community-meeting-october-28th-2016-aca637cda482#.4d3d7xagz

A discussion about Ark would be better placed in the Ark thread.  Smiley

Thanks for that.
They are not really convinced.

You're right, sorry for offtopic.

But my problem is I bought some LSK at 21k for that ico.
Well I've been informed about Lisk and must say this is a very amazing blockchain project with a great potential.
And now I ask myself, should I better hodl my Lisk.

Well, don't put all your eggs in one basket Wink

No, I don't have to go hungry  Wink
But I think I'll keep my LSK for now.
Currently I don't trust the promises of Ark. And the Lisk Team makes a greater serious impression.

Did you know that Max stole all the code from founders in ARK who were founders of Crypti?  Told them about it the same time he put out a blog article about starting the lisk ICO?  

What about all the documentation for DPoS? Oh he just copy and pasted it from Crypti?

And the cool graphics explaining the difference between Lisk and Ethereum?  Oh that was actually a graphics explaining the difference between Crypti and Ethereum that Lisk felt was ok to copy over all references to crypti?  

It's ok, by all means don't invest.  But don't pretend that brand new account isn't just a shilling account.

Everyone at Crypti came out and Wished Max the best of luck when starting lisk even though he knew that the Crypti team was thinking of doing a second round ICO.  

But he can't even come out to tell us the same.

Great leader you got.  I personally change my mind now about lisk.

My account is brand new, but my brain is awake.

What has stolen Max?
It's open source. Are you stupid?  Grin

It looks like you're not a real supporter of Lisk. More like a hater and  FUDster.

endfield

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:12:12 PM

https://blog.lisk.io/community-meeting-october-28th-2016-aca637cda482#.4d3d7xagz

Thanks for that.

Well I've been informed about Lisk and must say this is a very amazing blockchain project with a great potential.

Currently I don't trust the promises of Ark. And the Lisk Team makes a greater serious impression.

Did you know that Max stole all the code from founders in ARK who were founders of Crypti?  Told them about it the same time he put out a blog article about starting the lisk ICO?  

What about all the documentation for DPoS? Oh he just copy and pasted it from Crypti?

And the cool graphics explaining the difference between Lisk and Ethereum?  Oh that was actually a graphics explaining the difference between Crypti and Ethereum that Lisk felt was ok to copy over all references to crypti?  

It's ok, by all means don't invest.  But don't pretend that brand new account isn't just a shilling account.

Everyone at Crypti came out and Wished Max the best of luck when starting lisk even though he knew that the Crypti team was thinking of doing a second round ICO.  

What has stolen Max?
It's open source. Are you stupid?  Grin

It looks like you're not a real supporter of Lisk. More like a hater and  FUDster.

It was closed sourced before max got access to all the files.

I'm done here, you're probably Vlom or some new shill account of his.

Don't worry, won't post here again.

LOl, What is Vlom? Are you totally confused.

And you're a team member of a project that wants to collect money from the people?

Horrible!!

LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 06:14:25 AM

Thanks for that.

What has stolen Max?

And you're a team member of a project that wants to collect money from the people?

Horrible!!

- Crypti was open source under the MIT license, that's why we also have the Crypti copyright on GitHub to honour the license.
- The DPoS documentation was done by myself for Lisk only. At Crypti Matthew created a documentation which is completely different (check Crypti blog).
- I did the Crypti<>Ethereum chart. I also did the Lisk<>Ethereum chart. Both are my work.

Thanks, and now back to Lisk. Great things ahead, next week is going to be amazing!

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 06:40:02 AM

Thanks for that.

What has stolen Max?

Horrible!!

- Crypti was open source under the MIT license, that's why we also have the Crypti copyright on GitHub to honour the license.
- The DPoS documentation was done by myself for Lisk only. At Crypti Matthew created a documentation which is completely different (check Crypti blog).
- I did the Crypti<>Ethereum chart. I also did the Lisk<>Ethereum chart. Both are my work.

Thanks, and now back to Lisk. Great things ahead, next week is going to be amazing!

https://lisk.io/whitepaper

>The Lisk paper will be published in 2017

Damn, what a trainwreck.
Highly doubt dapps will be even possible in Q1 of 2017.
What a sham.
endfield

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:06:27 AM

This Ark member spreads a lot of lies about Lisk? Why?

So I'll stay in Lisk, looks more serious and trustworthy.
I bought some LSK at 21k. Great deal, looking forward to the next week.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:09:46 AM

This Ark member spreads a lot of lies about Lisk? Why?

So I'll stay in Lisk, looks more serious and trustworthy.
I bought some LSK at 21k. Great deal, looking forward to the next week.

He's been spreading FUD on here for a while (since way before ARK started) - think he bought a lot of LSK at ATH and isn't too happy.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:20:40 AM

Now he can bought even more with good price a keep it until ark is over, in my opinion ark will pump lsk
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:24:10 AM

Now he can bought even more with good price a keep it until ark is over, in my opinion ark will pump lsk
i look inside trex and i seen that there's a good movement from the trade price hoping it will make another level waiting for a good price to place entry.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:26:44 AM

Thanks for that.

What has stolen Max?

Horrible!!

https://lisk.io/whitepaper

>The Lisk paper will be published in 2017

Damn, what a trainwreck.
Highly doubt dapps will be even possible in Q1 of 2017.
What a sham.

Or maybe you should tune your expectations down for non scam coins.

Promises of fast stuff that don't get delivered result in bigger crashes than promises of stuff further in the future that do get delivered..
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:35:42 AM

Hi everyone,could  someone please clearify this Max's post https://mobile.twitter.com/MaxKordek/status/794438037086367744?s=01
Have I mised something or it's  just a methaphor?

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

LiskHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 07:56:58 AM

Hi everyone,could  someone please clearify this Max's post https://mobile.twitter.com/MaxKordek/status/794438037086367744?s=01
Have I mised something or it's  just a methaphor?

It's a vision in my mind. I agree to the author's opinion and work towards a future where the Lisk client will be your gate to blockchain applications/services built on Lisk, which are interlinked and may build upon each other. (Personal opinion, therefore I posted it from my own Twitter account. I do it from time to time.)

Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:10:26 AM

Hi everyone,could  someone please clearify this Max's post https://mobile.twitter.com/MaxKordek/status/794438037086367744?s=01

It's a vision in my mind. I agree to the author's opinion and work towards a future where the Lisk client will be your gate to blockchain applications/services built on Lisk, which are interlinked and may build upon each other. (Personal opinion, therefore I posted it from my own Twitter account. I do it from time to time.)
Thank you-very interesting and brave vision-Lisk as Internet of applications... Smiley

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

LiskHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 08:19:25 AM

Thank you-very interesting and brave vision-Lisk as Internet of applications... Smiley

You are welcome. I believe Lisk will be at the forefront of the Web 3.0.

Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:25:08 AM

I think a lot of us are having a hard time with the Ark thing going on.

It confuses me.

They keep saying they are great supporters of lisk and going to hold them long term etc.

Now some of the members say you have stolen things and are a little less positive.

Can you just tell something about it, to comfort some of us, regarding the Ark project.
pissmyenemy

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:29:16 AM

ark makes lisk bullish, huge pump, but i am afraid after that ico, huge dump will come, it is obviously that ico helps the rally
TheRedHawk

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 08:32:48 AM

Sounds.... very interesting  Grin
leto.atreides

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 08:33:27 AM

It confuses me.

They keep saying they are great supporters of lisk and going to hold them long term etc.

Now some of the members say you have stolen things and are a little less positive.

Can you just tell something about it, to comfort some of us, regarding the Ark project.
You don't really expect someone from lisk to tell you what you should do or not. You should do your own homework.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:41:45 AM

It confuses me.

You don't really expect someone from lisk to tell you what you should do or not. You should do your own homework.

Why shouldn't you be transparent? Ain't got nothing to hide right.

It's not a hard question, and not really hard  to answer.

Some things you can't learn from homework, I always do mine properly.

And especially when someone from the Ark team reacts this way, shows me again the faith in your team members shrimps a little. I don't want an answer from you guys, but from LSK.

You are creating these questions, by your team members having different opinions on BCT. That's the negative side of 30 members I guess.
TheRedHawk

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 08:44:05 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 08:55:38 AM by TheRedHawk

Nothing personal against you but, this statement makes me feel bored Roll Eyes

Here is the perfect resume of my vision, totally opposed to that popular mantra:

http://diythemes.com/thesis/eggs-in-one-basket/

(the Lisk team is 100% focused on the project, which is a great indicator to me)

-------------------------

Finally, a great quote shared by Andrew Carnegie and Warren Buffet as well, concerning investing:

"Keep all your eggs in one basket, but watch that basket closely"

Diversification it's protection against ignorance.

I'm all in in Lisk (and I can rest well everyday  Smiley)
muzzler

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:47:33 AM

The Ark Crew needs to put a muzzle on cannabanana!

Im sure he done good for the project so its hard to do but he is doing real damage to the ARK image. He has no self control and that is a real problem when he is representing you. He is alright most times but he is not stable and cant always help himself. Most days he is normal but he has these episodes and flys to a rage or troll sessions and when someone points this out he just gets worst.
He did this for Lisk for endless weeks back in the day and thought he is doing good work 'fighting FUD'. not so much.
Is this the same reason you are not saying anything to him? Dont want him to go off on you? Or are you ok with his behavior? If not you have to do something about this before it gets worst. You know it will. Tell him gently to shut the hell up let more reasonable crew post.

And yes this is a throwaway account and yes Im GDT so I know what Im talking about I know what he is like. And no canna I wont react to anything yo say Im sure it will be a lot.
Im posting this when I know he is asleep. How? because he doesnt reply without reason for every single post in a minute. Give. him. Ritalin.
Pages: « 1 ... 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 [1645] 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: