Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073049 times)
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:51:00 PM

All links and current admins

ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:08:54 PM

What are these guys talking about? At this point sell below $ 2 means giving free money for someone thinking in the long term. Put your mind in the place  Angry

Agree. Sell below 2$ is pointless
KyLins

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:12:09 PM

What projects on LISK Smiley

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:18:12 PM

Sure the IOU will have an effect on the price - the higher the IOU price the better for us, I agree. But, that doesn't mean the price will open AT the IOU price. That has not been the case with pretty much any of the IOU scenarios I've followed in other tokens. EtherIOU being one of them. I'm hoping we can hold even 25% of the IOU avg. Which right now, on volume, is closer to $1 dollar. If we can hold 20-45 cents after launch I would be very happy!

I'd easily and happily sell 50,000 LISK for $1 dollar right now, because I don't think that 100,000,000 market cap is possible right on launch - both for technical/organizational and market sentiment reasons. That you don't agree is not the problem, that you ASSURE yourself and others that such a valuation is guaranteed is. (in fact you assure yourself 2x that valuation)

I see, so you are just a pumper. Don't actually believe it will be above $1 or that it is worth $1 currently. Got it.
I guess there is no point explaining that no one is selling anything "at $2" - as the coin has not launched. These IOUs are on an extremely sandboxed market and are prone to manipulation on top of that fact, further, the sample size is extremely small and the flood of coins reaching exchanges when the protocol goes live will be steep.

But, of course you believe in $200,000,000.00 marketcap right now, so, great... I am still willing to sell you my coins for $1 (w/ escrow). 50% off your valuation.  

Then buy mine for $1 each.

What are these guys talking about? At this point sell below $ 2 means giving free money for someone thinking in the long term. Put your mind in the place  Angry

Sorry, but If you have not sold at this point, with people buying above $ 2, It is very unlikely to have any. Go scam other!  Angry

Cool Cool

Unbelievable, is the same bullshit over and over again, like the IOUs will have no effect in the entry price. This has been discussed a thousand times.

If you follow the thread clearly know the sales intentions, and yes, you make no sense with your $1/Lisk.
lockepi

Activity: 469

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:19:59 PM

Can anyone let me know when will LISK distribution take place?

what distribution it was ico all coins distributed
lockepi

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:22:03 PM

I see, so you are just a pumper. Don't actually believe it will be above $1 or that it is worth $1 currently. Got it.
I guess there is no point explaining that no one is selling anything "at $2" - as the coin has not launched. These IOUs are on an extremely sandboxed market and are prone to manipulation on top of that fact, further, the sample size is extremely small and the flood of coins reaching exchanges when the protocol goes live will be steep.

But, of course you believe in $200,000,000.00 marketcap right now, so, great... I am still willing to sell you my coins for $1 (w/ escrow). 50% off your valuation.  

Sorry, but If you have not sold at this point, with people buying above $ 2, It is very unlikely to have any. Go scam other!  Angry

Cool Cool

Unbelievable, is the same bullshit over and over again, like the IOUs will have no effect in the entry price. This has been discussed a thousand times.

If you follow the thread clearly know the sales intentions, and yes, you make no sense with your $1/Lisk.

he has just offered to sell you his coins for $1 you claim starting price will be $2 easy profit 100% do the deal?
lockepi

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:23:05 PM

Sure the IOU will have an effect on the price - the higher the IOU price the better for us, I agree. But, that doesn't mean the price will open AT the IOU price. That has not been the case with pretty much any of the IOU scenarios I've followed in other tokens. EtherIOU being one of them. I'm hoping we can hold even 25% of the IOU avg. Which right now, on volume, is closer to $1 dollar. If we can hold 20-45 cents after launch I would be very happy!

I'd easily and happily sell 50,000 LISK for $1 dollar right now, because I don't think that 100,000,000 market cap is possible right on launch - both for technical/organizational and market sentiment reasons. That you don't agree is not the problem, that you ASSURE yourself and others that such a valuation is guaranteed is. (in fact you assure yourself 2x that valuation)

Cool Cool

there will be sell orders at a $100m market cap but no buy orders
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:23:52 PM

Back to the Earth guys!!
It will be miracle if we see a price above 0.20$ at start.
Without working dapps, bigger and professional dev team this coin is doomed.

I may agree with you but you should remember that everything is possible in the cryptoworld scene Wink.

There is a saying that history repeats itself. In crypto it has been proven time and time again... Cool
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:26:51 PM

Cool Cool

there will be sell orders at a $100m market cap but no buy orders

Roll Eyes
deadpoolx

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:28:49 PM

Cool Cool

he has just offered to sell you his coins for $1 you claim starting price will be $2 easy profit 100% do the deal?

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Go ahead my friend, gooood luck!
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504

Communications Lead

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:35:08 PM

The latest community update has been released! It's April 16th, a week since our last update. Smiley

We have several topics in hand such accepting two more dedicated Country Ambassadors, updating the generated and validated keys and collection of addresses for the Newsletter bounty campaign.

I want to point out we pre-screened thousands of emails for fakes and bot related e-mails. The community update provides instructions on what to do if your e-mail was mistakenly removed.

Thanks for reading! More updates as they arrive. Cheesy

Joel, Community Manager

Community Update - April 16th, 2016

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:37:09 PM

That's what I thought.
$2 dollar LISK is great as long it is not you paying for it. Got it. Ditto, it seems, for $1 dollar LISK.
Noted.

Cool Cool

Roll Eyes

rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:41:00 PM

Good no more delays for the launch..

You don't pay enough.
nikster

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:43:28 PM

Cool Cool

Sales intentions of some traders that put 1-5 btc in lisk is not a correct view of the market.
Big players are not in this thread and dont care about out speculations.
They've been around for long and know what lisk is worth.

1-2$ is the floor.  Wink
deadpoolx

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:44:59 PM

That's what I thought.
$2 dollar LISK is great as long it is not you paying for it. Got it. Ditto, it seems, for $1 dollar LISK.
Noted.

Cool Cool

Roll Eyes

Oooh he can sell at $ 2 in the corner, but want give free coins

Shut up, take my money! Take my money!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:45:19 PM

I saw this earlier on #Bitcoin chat room on TradingView.com :

The "New Paradigm" can definitely happen if they add it to margin on Polo. Smiley That's how ETH got to $15. Too many shorters providing ammo and getting busted.

Poloniex will not miss it, they need something to move the ship, especially with the guys running out of the ETH bubble.

So I hope polo will add Gamebet coin, cause if they are going to pay to sharesholders every month its going to be huge.

They did already

I wish they did Wink

Personally Ive got Lisks but I did not like that yobit already stared big price manipulaton

What happens when two stupid fucking shills come in here and have a fake discussion on another retarded coin.
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:48:16 PM

All links and current admins

Added to the OP. Thanks! Smiley

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
deadpoolx

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:54:11 PM

Cool Cool

Sales intentions of some traders that put 1-5 btc in lisk is not a correct view of the market.
Big players are not in this thread and dont care about out speculations.
They've been around for long and know what lisk is worth.

1-2$ is the floor.  Wink

When you mean big players...
elitecstrike

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:58:52 PM

Lisk to the Moon
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:52:38 PM

The latest community update has been released! It's April 16th, a week since our last update. Smiley

We have several topics in hand such accepting two more dedicated Country Ambassadors, updating the generated and validated keys and collection of addresses for the Newsletter bounty campaign.

I want to point out we pre-screened thousands of emails for fakes and bot related e-mails. The community update provides instructions on what to do if your e-mail was mistakenly removed.

Thanks for reading! More updates as they arrive. Cheesy

Joel, Community Manager

Community Update - April 16th, 2016

Very good... 97%/ 92%  Smiley

I have translated it and posted in the German thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: