Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 [1060] 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
k26969

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:36:56 PM

So I was able to generate a web account yesterday, logged in and saw my coins. Now I am trying to use the same password again today (hoping things cooled off a bit and I could send something without it freezing) and it says "incorrect BIP39 mnemonic code".....WTF. I then tried to log into my second ICO account, was able to get it and it shows 0 funds. I can log into my ICO.lisk account fine and it shows both my ICO accounts without error. Did I in some weird way already get fucking hacked?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:37:14 PM

LISK

POSITIVE:
-one of the biggest communities
-first day added in poloniex and bittrex!
-in the TOP 10 of all cryprocurencies!
-very good promotion!

I think it's everything is fine Grin

The future can come
Transpotime21Bus

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Roberto TM

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:38:59 PM

Also, when we are talking about the prices and dump, how much LSK was sold on Polo? Around 500k?

Well, you have close to 5 000 000 LSK on the sell side, so that's there. Plus, I have the suspicion, that this is polos wallet:

http://explorer.lisknode.io/address/18278674964748191682L

Can anybody confirm that by following a transaction he_she made?

If it is, at this point, 20% of Lisk are at polo.

Yes that's polo wallet

Good to know, thanks. That's quite reassuring, actually. If you listen to the screaming in here, you would think that the overall lisk at exchanges was closer to 5% and the really big dump was yet to come. Could still dump, once every lemming is able to access his_her lisk, but it's going to be smaller. Phew.

VOLUME (LSK)

149,399,083.55039775 LSK
transferred within 20 hours

from 17706 transactions in 3326 / 4983 blocks

Everyone who wanted to move their LSK already moved them.

Everyone who wanted to move their LSK already moved them. Please dont make these kind of statements as you will make people more angry. This statement is not true and you can not give these kind of statements and people , lots of people are having big issues wether you wait to give a proper explanation instead of saying is working when its not....Please do not add more fire...just get the water. Better be silence than to say this kind of statements that upset people even more and is not helping anyone. ITS NOT WORKING WHEN YOU CLICK THE SEND BOTTOM IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING..I only ask one thing please dont say its working..

Just for the sake of saying it, he didn't mean everyone who wanted to transfer their Lisk or use the wallet in general, it may be poor choice of words. What he meant was, everyone who wanted to dump has most likely dumped at this point as he was responding to discussions about exchange activity and dumping.

thats fine and  understand but in cases like this he should be more careful how he rephrase his words....we need to be extra careful specially when people are fuming...I am asking to be careful what we say and how we say it specially coming from management. Now all be nice and wait till alll is fixed and behave like grown up people
OutLiar

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:39:19 PM

I'm on polo defending this coin from fudsters but it's difficult to make an arguement when I can't send any coins.  I know if I install a node it would work but listen:

Normal people aren't into jumping through extra hoops to get stuff!

Personally: Disappointed in this (only this) problem.

I expect issues to arise on day one, however this should be top top priority.

Like I said, and will say again:

Login.lisk.io NEEDS TO WORK!  NO EXCUSES! Otherwise the price will continue to drop.

I believe in the project, keep on doing your thing devs.  Just an outsider giving a couple cents.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:42:26 PM

Fucking LISK scammers.

I told you so … all you idiots who bought into the nonsense of a zero experienced 24 years old student, a shithead, UK based, inexperienced, software developer and a dishonest Garman lawyer who assisted this scam. Which legal professional in his right mind would assist such blatant scam like LISK is?

DDOS attack is my ass.

These wankers couldn't even put together a fucking centralized system, so it has just failed over. Having said that, a continues DDOS attack would be the fair treatment for these scammers, for luring money out from all these idiots. It's maybe time to mobilize the open source community to DDOS the shit out from these scammers. They are cancer in crypto and they must go away from crypto - to jail.

Send me the name and personal details of this wanker, UK based developer Oliver, and I will report him straight away and his epic LISK scam to UK law enforcement. Enough is enough. I stopped the Bitbay scam. I reported the Moolah scammer Ryan Kennedy to the police and he was prosecuted. I pressed charge against the Banx scammers. I reported the IOTA scam. Send me the details and I will report this wanker LISK scammer Oliver as well. More these scammers are jailed the ecosystem will be better.

Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:43:10 PM

Great, so i am now missing 1/4 of my lisk.  It shows as sent in my wallet 5 hours ago, yet doesn't show in the blockchain.  The address for deposit is 100% correct. What the hell is going on? Where are my coins?
try loggin from https://login02.lisk.io . Hope it helps .

For me  it works https://login02.lisk.io
I had the same problem with https://login.lisk.io

How quickly did you get confirmations after sending ?
I managed to send a transaction now, but it keeps showing 0 confirmations...

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"
Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:45:11 PM

0 confirms on the web wallet -

WHY?

Can someone answer this question please and repost it every page?  Thank you! (on behalf of hundreds of users)

+  Blockchain explorer: O blocks...

My LISK were sent, 5 hours ago, 0 confirmations,transaction not found on blockchain...

(I wish I just send 5 lisk but helas...)

Log out and back in see whether your transaction shows. If not, try to send it again, using another login (to be found in this thread)

I don't think you fully understand, the Lisk ARE gone but there is NO transaction to be found on blockchain explorer.

Try restarting docker wallet (if you are using one)
i have exactly the same problem, used docker wallet to send data but 0 confirmations. restarting the wallet doesn't help.

Sorry I meant whole docker - I had to reboot my pc for some reason - this helped
i rebooted and stopped/started the container, now i cannot get in at all anymore: message blockchain is loading...
why did i go through all this trouble just to find that i have similiar issues with the Docker as with the webwallets...

TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:45:43 PM

I'm on polo defending this coin from fudsters but it's difficult to make an arguement when I can't send any coins.  I know if I install a node it would work but listen:

Normal people aren't into jumping through extra hoops to get stuff!

Personally: Disappointed in this (only this) problem.

I expect issues to arise on day one, however this should be top top priority.

Like I said, and will say again:

Login.lisk.io NEEDS TO WORK!  NO EXCUSES! Otherwise the price will continue to drop.

I believe in the project, keep on doing your thing devs.  Just an outsider giving a couple cents.
The price will continue to drop due weak hands, when "weak hands" will be out , the price will start to rise again.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:45:51 PM

Great, so i am now missing 1/4 of my lisk.  It shows as sent in my wallet 5 hours ago, yet doesn't show in the blockchain.  The address for deposit is 100% correct. What the hell is going on? Where are my coins?

The same for me. Countless times I was able to send, transaction shows up... 0 confirms and later transaction disappears, balance back to my ICO amount.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:47:54 PM

Fucking LISK scammers.

I told you so … all you idiots who bought into the nonsense of a zero experienced 24 years old student, a shithead, UK based, inexperienced, software developer and a dishonest Garman lawyer who assisted this scam. Which legal professional in his right mind would assist such blatant scam like LISK is?

DDOS attack is my ass.

These wankers couldn't even put together a fucking centralized system, so it has just failed over. Having said that, a continues DDOS attack would be the fair treatment for these scammers, for luring money out from all these idiots. It's maybe time to mobilize the open source community to DDOS the shit out from these scammers. They are cancer in crypto and they must go away from crypto - to jail.

Send me the name and personal details of this wanker, UK based developer Oliver, and I will report him straight away and his epic LISK scam to UK law enforcement. Enough is enough. I stopped the Bitbay scam. I reported the Moolah scammer Ryan Kennedy to the police and he was prosecuted. I pressed charge against the Banx scammers. I reported the IOTA scam. Send me the details and I will report this wanker LISK scammer Oliver as well. More these scammers are jailed the ecosystem will be better.

I see you use copy-pasted post. Show us all your templates, please.

PS: You forgot to mention that it was you under Batman mask who stopped Superman...
k26969

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:48:21 PM

Can anyone explain to me how a password I used yesterday fine on web wallet now generates the following error?  "incorrect BIP39 mnemonic code".....
Addresses aren't showing up on Block explorer, etc. Not to be a little bitch but wtf is going on.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:49:39 PM

The same for me. Countless times I was able to send, transaction shows up... 0 confirms and later transaction disappears, balance back to my ICO amount.

There is syncing issue with all those nodes guys. Use Grumlin's node that has been posted dozens of time in this thread. It works. It may seem like you sent a transaction but if it is not broadcasted then in reality you didn't.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:50:56 PM

Can anyone explain to me how a password I used yesterday fine on web wallet now generates the following error?  "incorrect BIP39 mnemonic code".....
Addresses aren't showing up on Block explorer, etc. Not to be a little bitch but wtf is going on.

Make sure there are no extra spaces in your pasted passphrase and then try to delete and manually type in the last letter. Don't know why, but it works.
Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:51:02 PM

Ok, FINALLY !!!

This is how it works people:

You have to keep trying between https://login01.lisk.io and https://login08.lisk.io to see which wallet responds the fastest.
You can check this in the Blockchain section of the wallet.
if it reloads and updates fast, it's a good one.
Then you click the SEND button and enter adress and amount (always maximum 0.1 less then your total balance due to the fee)
Then SEND the transaction and check the Blockchain to see if it gets picked up.
If it's NOT picked up right away, it will probably not be picked anymore and your balance will retrun to your wallet after some time.
You will then have to do it again (and again and again...) untill it gets picked up.

I'm now at least getting some confirmations, so hope they will arrive at Polo.

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:53:07 PM

Fucking LISK scammers.

DDOS attack is my ass.

What Proof do you have to make such a "liable" statement.  Careful with your words or you might be in court yourself.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:53:15 PM

A whole heap of bullshit has just been created. Thats what.....   https://blog.lisk.io/the-lisk-launch-is-here-d4dc2566a088
schitcoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:53:48 PM

What an epic fail. Noobs are going to get eaten alive, its pretty simple if it doesn't work from the get go it will never work. Good gawd even the "blockchain" broke down, who ever achieved that. Let us draw it in crayons for the noobs. Max and his side-kick designed a big nice sailing boat, draw up the plans on the little lap tops then hurry to their warehouse and build the thing. All excited they announce it is complete. Stick it on a trailer and drag it to the marina. And away they go and launch it. It rolls off the trailer nice and smoothly into the water and what happens. Oh oh it topples over to the left. Oh no they say staring at each other, what shall we do. They clamber aboard and shovel sand bags and lead weights on the right side, and what does it do, it rights itself...for a minute or so and slowly topples over to the...right side.

Quick think young Max, removes some of the lead weight and sand bags from that side and heaves them over to the left side and by golly, the boat begins to right itself again. His side kick the engineer between the two says hmm interesting but it sure looks like it is leaning to, so what do they do, carefully measure scoops of sand and pieces of lead and balance it between the two side until it stands upright perfectly to the resident experts trained eye.

Proud as punch they don their little captain's hats and stand to one side and hail all aboard, we are ready to go, just 5 dollars a ticket you are safe and sound and if they all go to their inevitable end.  Cry

That's you young noobs drowned to the bitter end.

See this all collapsed before it begun. The biggest tell tail was the public admonishment very sternly I might add, that we at LISK to not condone YOBIT trading our coin before it has begun. This is unauthorized and not sanctioned by us at all. All our customers please be aware.

When a week later in their little news letter, what do we see...oh look at them crowing about the success of their coin and how it is being traded on YOBIT +4700% increase from ICO-price before it has begun.

Smoke and mirror's kids your best bet is to bail clean out while you still can.

https://blog.lisk.io/official-statement-on-yobit-lisk-iou-token-trading-cca8e7e52a72#.bcf5rr7fh

the Lisk team does not endorse or appreciate early IOU Token trading on the YoBit exchange or any other exchange

then a week later:

The Week in Retrospect - April 11, 2016

News Articles
•Microsoft Azure Adds Augur, BitShares, Lisk, Syscoin, Slock.it
•Decentralized Startup Lisk Raises $5.7 Mln In Crowd-Fund; April Launch Likely
•Lisk Closes ICO, Raises Over $5M in Bitcoin
•“Ethereum Alternative” Lisk Raises $6m to Win Over Dapps
•Lisk Raises Over 5.7 Million USD in 2nd Most Successful Crypto-Currency Crowd-Fund to Date
•Blockchain-Startup sammelt fünf Millionen Euro ein – in Bitcoins
•Lisk and Chain of Things to adapt blockchain for Internet of Things
•LISK IOUs trading at $3.38 on Yobit +4700% increase from ICO-price
•No Lisk, No Leward – What is Lisk & why is it important?

Sad

Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:53:57 PM

I would like to hear Max's comment about first 24 hours of Lisk launch like this:

Dear Lisk ICO customer!
After DDOS attack and following price plummeting we need your support. It troubled us too. If you have got the breath back it is a first page of the Lisk-life second chapter. We want you back, so prepare your BTCs. By the way, how much is the Lisk? 0.2 dollar? One dollar? Or two? 10 dollars, here we go again. We are breaking the rules. You won't ever stop Lisk train. Yeah! It will be sunshine in the air. How much is the Lisk? Well, you know.
Sincerely your's,
Max.

prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:55:07 PM

Ok, FINALLY !!!

This is how it works people:

You have to keep trying between https://login01.lisk.io and https://login08.lisk.io to see which wallet responds the fastest.
You can check this in the Blockchain section of the wallet.
if it reloads and updates fast, it's a good one.
Then you click the SEND button and enter adress and amount (always maximum 0.1 less then your total balance due to the fee)
Then SEND the transaction and check the Blockchain to see if it gets picked up.
If it's NOT picked up right away, it will probably not be picked anymore and your balance will retrun to your wallet after some time.
You will then have to do it again (and again and again...) untill it gets picked up.

I'm now at least getting some confirmations, so hope they will arrive at Polo.

Mate please tell me, having to do that, is that worth 14000 BTC? Really?
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:55:30 PM

Keep in mind we are here with the Lisk team having absolutely no access to funding from the ICO as of yet. The funds were being held by an escrow until after the mainnet launch which was less than 24 hours ago.

As to the comparisons between Max and Vitalik, what is the point? Max is an engineer and Vitalik is a programmer. Max has admitted he doesn't have the same understanding of the code itself as Vitalik, but he isn't here to code Lisk. He is the CEO and he is the one who will drive the vision for the future for the entire project. You can hire programmers, they are a dime a dozen. Let's give him a chance to show how capable he is before people start throwing around personal attacks (I saw quite a few yesterday and it's just unwarranted at this point).

If you want to compare the two, let's focus on the fact that Max is dedicated to long term development of Lisk. The ICO funds will take them at least 3 years and he is working to establish means to fund the project to at least 10 years if possible. Vitalik has already essentially "handed Eth over to the community" and now is raising money for his venture fund (DAO) to keep lining he and his friends pockets.

I worked with Max and Oliver both for a year and a half at least at Crypti and I can tell you there was a reason they were promoted from the Community to the official team and there is a reason I was willing to follow them here and be a part of THEIR community. Oliver is a more than capable lead developer with years of experience and while Max is young, he is extremely dedicated and passionate and learns very quickly. The most important part for me is that I have 100% full faith that they are both wholly dedicated to this project and it's success and now they have $6 million to make it happen.

TL;DR, let's give them a chance to show what they can do with the funds and a full development team before we judge.

Pages: « 1 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 [1060] 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: