Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 [1063] 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073025 times)
ensjovis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:15:00 PM

Fucking LISK scammers.

I told you so … all you idiots who bought into the nonsense of a zero experienced 24 years old student, a shithead, UK based, inexperienced, software developer and a dishonest Garman lawyer who assisted this scam. Which legal professional in his right mind would assist such blatant scam like LISK is?

DDOS attack is my ass.

These wankers couldn't even put together a fucking centralized system, so it has just failed over. Having said that, a continues DDOS attack would be the fair treatment for these scammers, for luring money out from all these idiots. It's maybe time to mobilize the open source community to DDOS the shit out from these scammers. They are cancer in crypto and they must go away from crypto - to jail.

Send me the name and personal details of this wanker, UK based developer Oliver, and I will report him straight away and his epic LISK scam to UK law enforcement. Enough is enough. I stopped the Bitbay scam. I reported the Moolah scammer Ryan Kennedy to the police and he was prosecuted. I pressed charge against the Banx scammers. I reported the IOTA scam. Send me the details and I will report this wanker LISK scammer Oliver as well. More these scammers are jailed the ecosystem will be better.

Thank You, My Friend! This is absolutely nice idea!

Thank you, for Your support!

Cheers.

LOL, Scam? where is your proof you retard? Fuck off from here, everyone who bought LISK ICO made more than double their money. WTF you on about, go find something better to do than talk shit just because you missed the ICO and bought into the first trades and lost money! you sir are a fucking CUNT!

He is crying about his Ethereum holdings. Both chains are great - but Lisk is better suited imho (totally unbiased)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oldisoft

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://iota.org/

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:15:11 PM

someone is dumping  Angry Angry Angry
no, everybody...

Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:16:00 PM

LISK + MICROSOFT : https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-blockchain-update-6/  - POSTED BY MICROSOFTS CHEIF FINANCIAL OFFICER. OPEN LINK TO READ HIS POST.

LISK HAS HUGE POTENTIAL IMO. MANY WEAK HANDS SOLD DUE TO SOME BIG TIMERS MISSING OUT. WHEN THE BIG TIMERS SAW THAT LISK WAS TRADING AT 6 DOLLAR AND ABOVE LEVELS THEY DDOSED THE MAIN WEBSITE TO MAKE PEOPLE ON EXCHANGES PANIC SELL THEIR STASHES SO THIS CARTEL COULD SCOOP UP CHEAP. THEY CREATED A SECOND OPPORTUNITY FOR THEMSELVES TO GET IN. THEY WANTED TO PRE ASSES THIS MARKET FIRST. CLEARLY.
k26969

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:17:09 PM

Can anyone explain to me how a password I used yesterday fine on web wallet now generates the following error?  "incorrect BIP39 mnemonic code".....
Addresses aren't showing up on Block explorer, etc. Not to be a little bitch but wtf is going on.

Make sure there are no extra spaces in your pasted passphrase and then try to delete and manually type in the last letter. Don't know why, but it works.

I have the same issue with one of my wallets. Get the BIP39 error code. I validated all my wallets before the launch. There are no extra spaces and I tried typing in the last letter manually. Doesn't work.

And of course this happens with my biggest wallet  Shocked

I want my coins!!

Same bud, my biggest wallet is throwing this error when yesterday I could get in fine, I just logged into my second ICO account and can get it but is showing 0 balance. I have never uttered FUD before but I am extremely happy I went in 15 X more into WAVES and DAO then this.
jahras

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:17:48 PM

Can anyone explain to me how a password I used yesterday fine on web wallet now generates the following error?  "incorrect BIP39 mnemonic code".....
Addresses aren't showing up on Block explorer, etc. Not to be a little bitch but wtf is going on.

Make sure there are no extra spaces in your pasted passphrase and then try to delete and manually type in the last letter. Don't know why, but it works.

I have the same issue with one of my wallets. Get the BIP39 error code. I validated all my wallets before the launch. There are no extra spaces and I tried typing in the last letter manually. Doesn't work.

I want my coins!!

Try different browser
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 02:19:00 PM

Fucking LISK scammers.

I told you so … all you idiots who bought into the nonsense of a zero experienced 24 years old student, a shithead, UK based, inexperienced, software developer and a dishonest Garman lawyer who assisted this scam. Which legal professional in his right mind would assist such blatant scam like LISK is?

DDOS attack is my ass.

These wankers couldn't even put together a fucking centralized system, so it has just failed over. Having said that, a continues DDOS attack would be the fair treatment for these scammers, for luring money out from all these idiots. It's maybe time to mobilize the open source community to DDOS the shit out from these scammers. They are cancer in crypto and they must go away from crypto - to jail.

Send me the name and personal details of this wanker, UK based developer Oliver, and I will report him straight away and his epic LISK scam to UK law enforcement. Enough is enough. I stopped the Bitbay scam. I reported the Moolah scammer Ryan Kennedy to the police and he was prosecuted. I pressed charge against the Banx scammers. I reported the IOTA scam. Send me the details and I will report this wanker LISK scammer Oliver as well. More these scammers are jailed the ecosystem will be better.

No problem. What's the details of this Oliver wanker? Post here or PM me, and I will forward it immediately to the UK police fraud unit.

I just have this one info, like everybody: https://lisk.io/team     There you will find twitter and linkedin links as well as foto.

You guys do know the network is up and purring along nicely right? It has been since launch. Also, you do know a whole bunch of people made a shit ton of money yesterday selling on Polo and other exchanges right? I mean some may have made less than others, but I think from looking at it, everyone with half a brain made more than the ICO price. Also, anyone who took five seconds to listen here or get on chat like we mentioned multiple times got help and got access to their funds.

The only problem at launch was that the main login sites got hammered with requests and got taken down. They had something like 50,000+ concurrent session requests. It probably could have been avoided, but they definitely aren't the first company to have such problems at launch, billion dollar companies have the same problem. When Batman Vs. Superman tickets went on sale Fandango was down for like 6 hours.

oldisoft

Activity: 854

https://iota.org/

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:19:07 PM

Fucking LISK scammers.

DDOS attack is my ass.

Thank You, My Friend! This is absolutely nice idea!

Cheers.

LOL, Scam? where is your proof you retard? Fuck off from here, everyone who bought LISK ICO made more than double their money. WTF you on about, go find something better to do than talk shit just because you missed the ICO and bought into the first trades and lost money! you sir are a fucking CUNT!
I didn't miss ICO, I cannot send LISK from my wallet for a very long time Angry Angry Angry
at first, it was not access to login.lisk.io, after that I cannot send my LISK to exchange...
Much better if I've already missed that ICO...
Cheers

Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:19:14 PM

THE WEB WALLET IS WORKING!!!!

https://twitter.com/LiskHQ

Lisk ‏@LiskHQ 12 Std.Vor 12 Stunden

Second backup cluster is online: http://login02.lisk.io
HinnomTX

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:19:57 PM

If anyone remembers the heady days of Auroracoin, Mazacoin, and the like, you'll recall that once a coin was listed on coinmarketcap, there was a sudden in rush of interest. Basically the pump began when the coin showed up on page 1.
Technically Lisk is on CMC but it's improperly listed at #583. If you're a short term trader, be ready for a little bump in price once it gets listed properly on page 1, probably around #7 or #8.

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:20:02 PM

I want my coins!!

Same bud, my biggest wallet is throwing this error when yesterday I could get in fine, I just logged into my second ICO account and can get it but is showing 0 balance. I have never uttered FUD before but I am extremely happy I went in 15 X more into WAVES and DAO then this.

Sometimes typing it all in manually works. This is something that happens with this style of encryption, not just with Lisk. Frustrating sometimes but the benefit of having a seed to recover your wallet kinda weighs out.
btcsharehub

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 02:21:35 PM

LISK + MICROSOFT : https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-blockchain-update-6/  - POSTED BY MICROSOFTS CHEIF FINANCIAL OFFICER. OPEN LINK TO READ HIS POST.

LISK HAS HUGE POTENTIAL IMO. MANY WEAK HANDS SOLD DUE TO SOME BIG TIMERS MISSING OUT. WHEN THE BIG TIMERS SAW THAT LISK WAS TRADING AT 6 DOLLAR AND ABOVE LEVELS THEY DDOSED THE MAIN WEBSITE TO MAKE PEOPLE ON EXCHANGES PANIC SELL THEIR STASHES SO THIS CARTEL COULD SCOOP UP CHEAP. THEY CREATED A SECOND OPPORTUNITY FOR THEMSELVES TO GET IN. THEY WANTED TO PRE ASSES THIS MARKET FIRST. CLEARLY.

I agree with you.. there seems to be something strange particularly for this coin's launch.

DDOS attacks are not something that can be done by an individual with one PC in hopes to keep some profit. It is a well-planned and costly process.

Whoever did those attacks clearly has an objective and in this case the objective is clear to us.

FUD - Decreasing prices - Cheaper LSK

Hold your LSK for whatever reasons because there is seriously something interesting going on around here and trust me you do not want to be on the losing side of this game.

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:21:54 PM

If anyone remembers the heady days of Auroracoin, Mazacoin, and the like, you'll recall that once a coin was listed on coinmarketcap, there was a sudden in rush of interest. Basically the pump began when the coin showed up on page 1.
Technically Lisk is on CMC but it's improperly listed at #583. If you're a short term trader, be ready for a little bump in price once it gets listed properly on page 1, probably around #7 or #8.

Yeah, can't underestimate the influence that coinmarketcap has on traders.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 885
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:22:45 PM

Bloombit still doesn't let users withdraw lisk? Or am I missing something?
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 02:22:59 PM

It does, I forwarded the port in my router and now I can access it everywhere Smiley
But what is the point of releasing login.lisk.io if they don't work. This only backfired. They shouldn't have used web wallets in the first place for the sake of professionalism, don't you think.

Not sure, but remember Ethereum launch? It took me 3 days to get the command line wallet working. Took ages before they got a working Windows GUI wallet (Mist).

When there are problems at a launch, there's always trolls jumping on it to declare the "death" of a coin after launch.

Go back to the launch days of Ethereum, exchange graphics and Bitcointalk comments look the same.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:23:46 PM

Coolest thing I've saw yet on the Web wallet.

I logged into my account... But it flickered between mine and someone elses account, then it settled on someone elses account..

I Have send all LISK in that account... 11,273 to Polo...  I'm waiting for confirmations.

If this works, Wow. I feel bad from whoever i robbed, but wow, that is a serious issue.

I currently can see all transactions they have made, and to which account.   just wow.  This is what we invested in on, such a buggy web wallet.

Again if this works, i'm going to spend all day trying to replacate it and rob any wallet i gain access to..

Friendly reminder:  I logged into my account, but it logged me into someone else account on accident. Dont hold me accountable for the web wallet bug dissaster..

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:24:16 PM

I'm the lucky guy who 1-st sell on Polo)

Btw, vote for me in delegates list, nick xtar, more details here https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=606

Congrats
 also 2btc for 69Lsk  Shocked

SUPPORT POLONIEX:  OldManKidd   Grin
cjmining

Activity: 586

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:24:46 PM

Also, when we are talking about the prices and dump, how much LSK was sold on Polo? Around 500k?

Well, you have close to 5 000 000 LSK on the sell side, so that's there. Plus, I have the suspicion, that this is polos wallet:

http://explorer.lisknode.io/address/18278674964748191682L

Can anybody confirm that by following a transaction he_she made?

If it is, at this point, 20% of Lisk are at polo.

Yes that's polo wallet

Good to know, thanks. That's quite reassuring, actually. If you listen to the screaming in here, you would think that the overall lisk at exchanges was closer to 5% and the really big dump was yet to come. Could still dump, once every lemming is able to access his_her lisk, but it's going to be smaller. Phew.

VOLUME (LSK)

149,399,083.55039775 LSK
transferred within 20 hours

from 17706 transactions in 3326 / 4983 blocks

Everyone who wanted to move their LSK already moved them.

I wanted to move mine and they have not gone. I logged in this morning, 4am, before going to work. Sent half to polo and half to trex. Both showed up on the transaction list. Just got home, 2pm, and my coins are back in my lisk account Huh Why

Just try again using Grumlin's node.

Worked great. Thanks. All coins sent to polo and trex and showing there.
k26969

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:25:08 PM

I want my coins!!

Sometimes typing it all in manually works. This is something that happens with this style of encryption, not just with Lisk. Frustrating sometimes but the benefit of having a seed to recover your wallet kinda weighs out.

I was just able to get into main web wallet by using a different browser, thank god for that.....now I just need to find out where my 5K coins are lol.....no transactions in or out.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:26:39 PM

I logged into my account... But it flickered between mine and someone elses account, then it settled on someone elses account..

I Have send all LISK in that account... 11,273 to Polo...  I'm waiting for confirmations.

If this works, Wow. I feel bad from whoever i robbed, but wow, that is a serious issue.

I currently can see all transactions they have made, and to which account.   just wow.  This is what we invested in on, such a buggy web wallet.

Again if this works, i'm going to spend all day trying to replacate it and rob any wallet i gain access to..

Friendly reminder:  I logged into my account, but it logged me into someone else account on accident. Dont hold me accountable for the web wallet bug dissaster..

lol if this is true.  Money falling from the sky.  Congrats!
HinnomTX

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:27:43 PM

Be careful! I would empty out your wallet first. Now that you've revealed this, someone could do the same to you, especially if it's just active web sessions getting their wires crossed...

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
Pages: « 1 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 [1063] 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: