Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: SpaysE  has lost his mind now for sure
The guy spent 5 Years 10 bitcoins and  50k on a degree... I think he is serious - 2 (100%)
I think youtube censorship drove him nannerz - 0 (0%)
Probably drugs or women - 0 (0%)
SpaysE is just a troll - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE UPDATE!!!!!! COME SEE A DEMO OF THE SOFTWARE..Game changing new tech  (Read 26126 times)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:48:26 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2021, 12:10:02 AM by MickGhee

WE ARE DEMONSTRATING THE NEW WALLET AND FEATURES ON SUNDAY NIGHT 730PM EST 01:30 AM UTC

https://youtu.be/JJTVgw71BYE
 Come chat with a live cartoon crypto developer.

I can't believe that I am doing this and I am fixing some serious issues with the way bitcoin did it... I can't even believe that no one else has done this.

developer update

03/31/2021

Holy fuck toast,  that 4 years flew by and now I am a full fledged software engineer and I am about to prove to everyone what a 98th percentile genius is capable of...
Get ready for some amazing new approaches to cryptography,  block structure, and a new "Fair Blox " mining structure that makes a traditional 51% attack impossible (holy shit that is a huge claim)

Those statements are the stuff I can prove...  I have something that once completed will make the entire bitcoin blockchain  slightly larger than the biggest block....  yeah,
Because we don't actually save any data but rather the difference between the chain and the block.... using a technique that I discovered making cartoons....  I can't say more...

05/14/2019

It is with great pride that i announce the world premiere of the live stream animator for youtube, twitch, etc...

when tomorrow wendsday the 15th of may sometime in the evening

where : my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw6SHjm_2bv-vA_IUhhHYTg?view_as=subscriber

please subscribe

i will be demonstrating the live stream animator and showing some stuff

to use the aplha version go here:

http://157.230.135.254:8080  You must use firefox or edge and enable mic and camera.  the cartoon character will mimic and track you. they will talk when you talk. it is using ai

It's not everything I have been trying to make but it's a start. Visit the last post for information

Build system complete.  Bubble qt (arm) saved to ipfs
Build system backup complete

New page for news
http://bubblecrypto.com/news

I have been really busy designing DecentX the first I guess completely p2p exchange  focused on keeping no record and plausible deniability.

I decided that it's time to show that I understand and I am a real green-ass but clever engineer.

Demo soon

https://github.com/spayse/DecentX

Decentralize Yourself

Bubble is the currency for the bubble social Dapp. This Project began in 2015 as a project for me to build as I learned programming. Bubble was not an ICO nor was it premined. The Bubble coin swap began on june 10th 2017. During that time the network problems were resolved by swapping to a new chain. Only 450,000 Bubble were produced during POW.

specs

Grab the windows wallet here https://github.com/spayse/Bubble/releases/tag/1.0.1.2.1

source code :https://github.com/spayse/Bubble

Update

I have been programming for 1 year now and I have made a lot of success!  First I want to thank the entrepreneurs and dreamers who have hired me in the past to learn while I build for you.  I am grateful for your trust and bitcoin. 😁

I am going to say that I am very comfortable in nodejs and standard web languages. I have also been dabbing with c++  and I think that I have a basic grasp on  how the Wallet is constructed , specifically how it relates to the UI. I have even been dabbling with new functions and exploring economic variants expressed as modifiers within the payment scheme. (This is something that will be explored more, later)

This has also shown me exactly how remote calls are made using the rpc console and how to integrate with Bubble UI. ITS  pretty cool that they knew that we would want to build systems which could use the wallet like an api.

So, now I have a long road ahead of me. It turns out that this could possibly take another year.  I greatly underestimated the amount of work and planning needed to do something like this.  I really need to seriously improve my security  knowledge. This is a major pothole in my world view. Security is something that I always knew was best handled by experts and I am a guy who still has 12345678 as a password on some Shit I don't care about.  Since I Don't have an expert, and no one has offered anything in any way period (like you reader). I will have to emulate one.
 I have really avoided this subject because I am afraid of what I will do when I know too much about breaking shit.  I don't want to go to jail because of my curiosity but I think that once I know more then telnet and SQL injections,  i would be very interested in dumb dangerous behaviour.

So I'm building this on a 2gb quad core libre potato (sbc) that is less than $50 from the manufacturer. I think that I will wholesale some similar specd boards and distribute the finished product (aka the Bubble)in that way (shit, in a year I will likely want to design my own sbc 😁) that will allow easy setup and support from me.  I'm still a little bit away from something that I would be comfortable showing another nerd but I hope to have a demo soon.

I also see what this could actually be. There is so much more that can be built on top of/within this platform.  A real community (nation??)  Could be constructed by voluntary "citizens" who freely and willingly shape the community as it progresses. I'm  happy to say that I will be obsolete and the project will become a full DAO with voting, Smart contracts and user app integration. This will be the happiest day of my life, the day I walk away and let it grow on its own.

Interesting thing, it's possible to hook any Wallet into the Bubble and I am experimenting with "decentx" a fully p2p exchange using the coins and wallets on your machine.  This is basically an rpc console that  allows you to access BTC,LTC or BUB  and a(future) widget to interact with other users. because there is no "house Server",  the trades can be carried out by the users with no fees.  In the future, I would like to create a SC to handle escrow within the future widget and institute a small fee which can be used for the"foundation"(see Bubble manifesto) this would allow users a safer trading environment but also goes backwards towards centralization and a giant target/failure point.

(This might be the sizzle this steak needed. Exchanges are totally fucking sketchy shitty black holes and getting something reconciled is impossible.)

I know that most of you have left and I am not really surprised. It's taking a long time and I am a barely competent programmer. I am actually amazed at how far I have come in 12 months. Rest assured, I am 100% committed and will be getting back to the nitty gritty very soon. (I was sidetracked by gpus that post but crash and ball grid arrays.  I admit it, I spent the entire month of February learning how to rework gpus and now I have more power 😀)
I am looking forward to growing more and I can't wait to see what happens this year.

XCHANGES

Decentx the p2p trading movement

https://github.com/spayse/DecentX

In development

Decentx, welcome to the repolution.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BUB/BTC#12H   c
Yobit is the only exchange that didn't try to take my ramen noodles away in listing fees. I have worked with many of the people who pretty much own that place.   Yobit dosent take user funds .  Yobit never delists
I will try to make yobit available to decentx users even if we gotta fire up the yobot in autoit

I'm looking at new exchanges to laugh at for demanding a BTC to trade on a 10,000 USD volume self bought circle jerk

Bubble will transfer any value anywhere fee free and fully a  public work infrastructure... No profits , no freaking bot wars to battle. No registration no freaking trace once fully completed
Fuck a bunch of spoiledrich kids buying up your freaking independace and peace of mind. Never have assets out of your possession.

No more goxing

EXPLORER

https://cryptobe.com/chain/Bubble

Swap begins now !!

instructions

just send wallet.dat file and your new new address to Spayseghost@gmail.com

Code:
addnode=98.28.193.120

i want to thank yobit for keeping it alive
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BUB/BTC#12H

This is not a joke
Have a great day!

--BOUNTIES---

ANDROID WALLET!!!!  with mobile stake---  
0.02 BTC + 15,000 BUB
without mobile stake -- make an offer --

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:48:25 AM

Interesting idea.
Let's see how well it's executed.

its not that interesting and i will probably execute it like i did that kickflip that almost crippled me 

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:00:57 AM

Interesting idea.

its not that interesting and i will probably execute it like i did that kickflip that almost crippled me 

Take the complement.

Roll Eyes

twitter @antiiclimax
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:35:06 AM

Interesting idea.

Take the complement.

Roll Eyes
I'm sorry thank you for your misguided support.

MakingBubbles

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Tiny BUBBLES

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 09:52:32 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 10:07:32 AM by MakingBubbles

What? Mick u stole my Shit and rebranded it ..... Lol just kidding it's me MickGhee aka spayse just fucking around I'm gonna update the old thread and put a link to here . Just thought I'd have some fun with this account before i kill him.

Cya guys at 0 Roll Eyes

*Link Removed*
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:03:22 AM

The mods in this place are out of control..
Bunch of tools delete whatever they please.
Good luck on your project Mick.

twitter @antiiclimax
mozsi

Activity: 113
Merit: 105

bunny

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:21:52 AM

I like the self-irony in your ANN OP! Cheesy

Is the twitter giveaway done already?

hey there
dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:31:59 PM

I am confused. What is going on here? Was the Dev's account hacked?

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:38:24 PM

no i just had to sleep
5594f31fddba249928f8daf0f04ad07c4a665ac09c7421d49095495dae6b6931

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:11:23 PM

I am confused. What is going on here? Was the Dev's account hacked?

My account has been hacked many times luckily i still control it you can verify this is true via twitter and the radium smart chain

also the link under this post has my real name in it you can go to linkedin and see that I have claimed this project there as well

https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-mc-glauflin-891b4a75?trk=hp-identity-name

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:28:58 PM

another twitter paid 98ddabffef500acbc3545ff0c14c1157f59a9f64f319c8542ca9057698329428

wonder how long it will take to dump them

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:29:01 PM

only three people requested FREE coins . I cant even give this shit away. It looks like i will fulfill my last two goals at least  Grin at least im making progress WOOOOOT!

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:16:03 PM

good morning folks ill bee doing some editing to the src file to change graphics and make it more "bubbliscious" we may have a complete swap happening as the bubble client dosent look like it wants to be javafied  this mightbe something out of our control so i may have to fork bitcoin to make this easier ---- stay tuned

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:48:34 PM

all twitterers paid up to this point

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:53:29 PM

Very cool. I'm looking forwards to the wallet update.  Going to be nice to stake 10% of the money supply with it's hyper-parabolic inflation rate for a while. keep up the good work!

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:47:42 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 03:28:07 PM by MickGhee

Very cool. I'm looking forwards to the wallet update.  Going to be nice to stake 10% of the money supply with it's hyper-parabolic inflation rate for a while. keep up the good work!

yea its looking like a complete swap at this point im waiting to hear back from my guy he has trouble because he cant generate a genesis block with the bitbean modifications that were made i may have to revert to a clone of bitcoin just to make it all easy so that the bubble platform works.. lol what is the point if i cant put wallets in

Although i still feel the bitbean code is superior the focus is on the platform now not the coin

Make sure to vote in the poll people so i can judge user participation

Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:02:05 PM

im down but my av no let me ;\ 
http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=40979469645684354259&t=4097946964568435425911456
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:36:44 PM

i think bitcoinminer often produces hits

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:21:47 PM

im going with this Grin

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:11:52 AM

everything is ticking away swimmingly, think ive settled on new reward structure for coin.  also big progress is made ----BitcoinJ is successfully forked for Bubble (we think) tick tock tick tock just wait

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: