Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: SpaysE  has lost his mind now for sure
The guy spent 5 Years 10 bitcoins and  50k on a degree... I think he is serious - 2 (100%)
I think youtube censorship drove him nannerz - 0 (0%)
Probably drugs or women - 0 (0%)
SpaysE is just a troll - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE UPDATE!!!!!! COME SEE A DEMO OF THE SOFTWARE..Game changing new tech  (Read 26126 times)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:58:51 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:23:15 AM by MickGhee

Wow, I can't believe that people are starting to take notice it really looks like everything is coming together. . Ive dropped this session of school and I am going to buckle down and try to produce something that will not be everything I have planned but, it will be a basic version, a proof of concept... There won't be advanced features but the ability to add different wallets to the server will be there and also I saw siraj build a secret message app using whisper... He ran it with nodejs and it looks pretty straight forward. It got me thinking, how to rethink what that secret message could be.   Like  public & pkeys can be used as a way to  sign messages that settle trades between users . This would instantly make trading easy between users who are in each other's bubble. As you would have all ready exchanged public keys.  Well it's not a fully developed concept but I wanted to let you guys know how I am thinking about these things in a completely distributed way and looking to other things that are available to change my paradigm. There are lots of new protocols and distributed services coming out every day. It's hard to keep up but, I do try to play with what I find . It's not going to be pretty but I think that a simple prototype capable of allowing the user to create an account with his private key, providing some social interaction Even a glorified bulletin board with all users posts in chronological order. Full bubble Support.   And  a simplified version of dencentx  maybe using whisper for Anonymity and security is an attainable goal for 30-60 (less there be dragons)days...

Edit
Here's something funny. After reviewing the documents from the whisper repo, the first use case is exactly what I am describing here.  Lol I am tickled pink to know that I am at a level where I understand exactly what is going on. Im a little sad that that I thought I figured out something new when it's the main advertised use case.

you should read the original thread (google search) and also this one.  Its an interesting project.  Many concepts at play, and it has been evolving throughout time..

but in the past when I first started buying and selling, I bought into BUB when it was over 11K, and sold at near 30K... made lots of big sells when the market made the pushes.  they aren't viewable on the 6mo history anymore though.
you should read the original thread (google search) and also this one.  Its an interesting project.  Many concepts at play, and it has been evolving throughout time..

but in the past when I first started buying and selling, I bought into BUB when it was over 11K, and sold at near 30K... made lots of big sells when the market made the pushes.  they aren't viewable on the 6mo history anymore though.

I have not forgotten about my original concept.  I am glad that some one brought it up. This is still my ultimate goal (a globally distributed supercomputer that works with a coin to access it. users can mine or cluster or both)  

But really, this is all leading to a new society where a man can be an empire unto himself and where technocracy and individual sovereignty will be part of the nomenclature.

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergant14rus

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

are you considering promoting your currency with an investment box or listing on other exchanges?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:11:13 PM

are you considering promoting your currency with an investment box or listing on other exchanges?

IMHO IB will tank a coin...   look at what happened to Liza... plus they make you gamble with dice for some coins....  IB is not a way to go.   Let the bagholders play their games;  in the end, most will loose out, and some will gain big.

Yeah, it does tie up X amount of coins being in IB; creating a feeling of long term value;  but that should be found in this coin itself;   because, for the most part;  BUB isn't about the coin... the coin is just a medium to further development support and use of the features in the end.

I do want to see BUB listed on other exchanges eventually;  because once they systems are in place, you will need easy access to it for use of it;   and a lot of people have been burned or don't trust yobit due to their customer service tendencies so it really limits BUB's exposure to the masses.   With these recent pumps, I see it worthwhile to use some of that gain to list elsewhere;   I'm sure others would agree with me that exposure by means of other exchanges would be good, and temporarily seeing a dip in value would mean nothing if it were towards the project in this way....     Food for thought Mick Wink

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
sergant14rus

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:14:31 AM

IMHO IB will tank a coin...   look at what happened to Liza... plus they make you gamble with dice for some coins....  IB is not a way to go.   Let the bagholders play their games;  in the end, most will loose out, and some will gain big.

Yeah, it does tie up X amount of coins being in IB; creating a feeling of long term value;  but that should be found in this coin itself;   because, for the most part;  BUB isn't about the coin... the coin is just a medium to further development support and use of the features in the end.

I do want to see BUB listed on other exchanges eventually;  because once they systems are in place, you will need easy access to it for use of it;   and a lot of people have been burned or don't trust yobit due to their customer service tendencies so it really limits BUB's exposure to the masses.   With these recent pumps, I see it worthwhile to use some of that gain to list elsewhere;   I'm sure others would agree with me that exposure by means of other exchanges would be good, and temporarily seeing a dip in value would mean nothing if it were towards the project in this way....     Food for thought Mick Wink
thank you for your opinion
sergant14rus

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

BUB price 900sat>>>1100sat>>1660sat>>>2500sat>>>5000sat>>>12000sat very soon 😍😍😍😍😍😍
  great idea to pump this project
1660>>>1100>>>900>>>800>>>600>>>500 :-\all Vice-versa unfortunately
Yakov Fabrizio.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

1660>>>1100>>>900>>>800>>>600>>>500>>700>>900sat>>>1100sat>>1660sat>>>2500sat>>>5000sat>>>12000sat very soon
Yakov Fabrizio.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

BUB in CMC low price and low total supply easy pump so fast . big guy start pump now will peoples look BUB
Yakov Fabrizio.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

Please vote BUB in Coinexchang it will pump up 30000sat easy
sergant14rus

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

great news my voice with you
sergant14rus

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

you can link to the vote
sergant14rus

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

you can link to the vote
https://twitter.com/UpCoin_Exchange/status/986546806224977920 here, too, you need to try to make a listing,please put a like on my offer
sergant14rus

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

you can link to the vote
https://twitter.com/UpCoin_Exchange/status/986546806224977920 here, too, you need to try to make a listing,please put a like on my offer
We will definitely consider this offer. Here are our listing requirements: https://upcoin.com/pages/listing  Hope to hear from you soon!  how is the developer still alive?need get back a little strain and do missing actions in their conditions
sergant14rus

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

you can link to the vote
We will definitely consider this offer. Here are our listing requirements: https://upcoin.com/pages/listing  Hope to hear from you soon!  how is the developer still alive?need get back a little strain and do missing actions in their conditions
this is a new opening exchange and there is not so difficult to add a BUB just need a little work on the site
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

you can link to the vote
this is a new opening exchange and there is not so difficult to add a BUB just need a little work on the site

Yeah, the Dev goes through periods of silence due to his daily life....

I'm sure he will catch these messages soon =)

I really hope to see bubble make it to other exchanges.... it will greatly increase it's market share for sure.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

sergant14rus

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

you can link to the vote

Yeah, the Dev goes through periods of silence due to his daily life....

I'm sure he will catch these messages soon =)

I really hope to see bubble make it to other exchanges.... it will greatly increase it's market share for sure.
unfortunately, the Creator has no plan...there is no website there is no page in twitter...I think he and his coins are long gone...waste of time and money to...
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

thats only if you think that fluff and fancy websites are the product;  which is how people act.

The coin is the coin;  it does have a roadmap of sorts, and I personally could care less about the fluff.  I'm interested in the actual project.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

Wow, I can't believe that people are starting to take notice it really looks like everything is coming together. . Ive dropped this session of school and I am going to buckle down and try to produce something that will not be everything I have planned but, it will be a basic version, a proof of concept... There won't be advanced features but the ability to add different wallets to the server will be there and also I saw siraj build a secret message app using whisper... He ran it with nodejs and it looks pretty straight forward. It got me thinking, how to rethink what that secret message could be.   Like  public & pkeys can be used as a way to  sign messages that settle trades between users . This would instantly make trading easy between users who are in each other's bubble. As you would have all ready exchanged public keys.  Well it's not a fully developed concept but I wanted to let you guys know how I am thinking about these things in a completely distributed way and looking to other things that are available to change my paradigm. There are lots of new protocols and distributed services coming out every day. It's hard to keep up but, I do try to play with what I find . It's not going to be pretty but I think that a simple prototype capable of allowing the user to create an account with his private key, providing some social interaction Even a glorified bulletin board with all users posts in chronological order. Full bubble Support.   And  a simplified version of dencentx  maybe using whisper for Anonymity and security is an attainable goal for 30-60 (less there be dragons)days...

Edit
Here's something funny. After reviewing the documents from the whisper repo, the first use case is exactly what I am describing here.  Lol I am tickled pink to know that I am at a level where I understand exactly what is going on. Im a little sad that that I thought I figured out something new when it's the main advertised use case.

I have not forgotten about my original concept.  I am glad that some one brought it up. This is still my ultimate goal (a globally distributed supercomputer that works with a coin to access it. users can mine or cluster or both)  

But really, this is all leading to a new society where a man can be an empire unto himself and where technocracy and individual sovereignty will be part of the nomenclature.

Good Mick, but can you fix the connection, so we can see the circulation supply on marketcap link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bubble/  after that we start our new society. Do you already have a Twitter account or can i do that for you and we generate some fame.... so people know the coin and the goal
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:04:33 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 08:26:53 PM by MickGhee

So much to reply to.

Ok first.

Tesorflow is now a js library which adds image classification. This is going to make me a lot happier because I have been worried that "they" (I know) would use the uncesorableness of Bubble to post illegal and nasty stuff and get me in trouble but ,now that I see you could just ban nudity in pictures. I've decided that is a small price to pay if it helps fight pedophile people
(they can fork bubble and use monero fo that like they do now )
Second

There will be a fork. There will also be a premine and an additional mining phase as we move forward and incorporate zero knowledge protocol,  proof of post Support ,  masternodes and maybe some new economic principles that will change how inflation is controlled in an unlimited minting scenario.
  This is something that I have seen as an important issue that could be a revolution. I'm going to try to do the snapshot thing but, this will create 2 bubbles and yobit will never delist it so, I'm a little hesitant but definitely want to try it.  This will be something that happens as late as possible and is nessecary to bring bubble up to the state of crypto in general. This had to happen period as pop requires a field that holds the ipfs of the content being published and rewarded. I just figured, why not update it to zerocoin and masternodes while I am at it. 😀

My focus is on the decentx decentralized p2p exchange  server thingy. this is much smaller and easier for me to produce as a stand alone app and a demonstration of what I am thinking. I also feel that this is the lowest hanging branch on this Dappy lil tree I'm building and will provide me with much needed attention and hopefully some eager little anarchists.

As to why this project is so ugly.

Quite simple ... I don't want to :

A.   misrepresent the project in any way. I think that its
       astetics match the development. Say what you will,  facts are facts.

B.  Distract from the goals
 I believe that the goals are clearly stated in unambiguous simple terms. Any one who is up to date with the state of I guess "web 3.0" can see that this will happen. Am I the right guy ? Idk, but I understand what it is and what it can be. I also have a personal,  moral and some call it self-rightgeous  motivation that is not personal wealth or anything like that but it is simply to work at a fairer more natural ecomic and power structure.

C invite morons into the family.
I know that this sounds cruel or elitist but actually I am paying pennance for all the noobs I roped into shitcoins back when I was a bloodthirsty huckster .  I know exactly what you need to separate a fool and his money. This project uses none of these tactics.  And I warn people that this is risky, I'm untested and  , I'm just a hair shy of bonkers.  I seriously don't want to hear another noob tell me how horrible I am because they don't want to admit that they believe that 10x in a few days  is "just the beginning'. Geez if only...

So, anyone left...

Ok CMC is not easy to get along with. I have submitted many times and I have just got an update from like 2015 go through in the last 6 months. I will try again and make some noise but, it makes it harder next time.

As for promotion... I will always support any thing a community member does to spread the philosophy but, I am not really ready to tell people that they should look at my work. I really want to have something to show and let that speak for itself.  It's far better to lead by example and the golden rule. I have been trying to get certain people to pay attention because I am growing more confident every day.
you can link to the vote
We will definitely consider this offer. Here are our listing requirements: https://upcoin.com/pages/listing  Hope to hear from you soon!  how is the developer still alive?need get back a little strain and do missing actions in their conditions

I'm going to have a look but we are not going to pay any more new exchanges very much. It's not a great way to blow money and it's running out.   Really, I have put my work in and know how to use an exchange as a  freaking trap if I want but I am not going to make waves until the time comes.
I've paid up to 1000 us. To be added just to be deliZted

Really, bubble is the next generation of exchange so soon u will be able to trade any coin p2p from your own machine. Once people see something new, we will have to be added because we will be valuable.

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:09:34 AM

more power to you.

I mean, after this recent pump;  its still >2x... so who cares if its dropped again in value...

now;  I am keeping my coins on the exchange, so you'll never really be able to tell if/when I sell Wink   But I now fully know, when it comes to BUB and trading, if I follow my gut, I won't loose.  Every time I have or ignored it;  profits were or would have been made...

But regardless;  its still a good project; keep your head on straight.  

I took C++ back in 98 when it was first introduced into high schools;  I got a certificate from the state for my knowledge of it, etc.   C++ is extremely powerful; and if you can make your own libraries whenever possible, or stick to ones that have been around through legacy (before x64 and MS visual libraries), you are basically system-universal and can be compiled on anything.  That's what I love about C++.     I wasn't the strongest when it came to object classes;  but I have never had to make applications that were that complex for the most part....  I have an old nibbles port I wrote in mode13h graphics using a class for the player;  it was my final exam app....   I miss things like graphics.h....   the things you can do in CGA space Wink    I has to learn to plot my own circles in mode13;  I still remember the formula as well:

r=radius, x=x coord, y=y coord, w=width(pixels), h(height(pixels)
y=w(plus/minus)sqrt((r*r)+((x-h)(x-h)));

or you can simplify by means of r=w=h for just flat out circles of a radius.  W and H provide for the ellipse function...  I remember I had to use them for one app I wrote.

http://nomadpaintball.tripod.com/nibbles.zip  Rename to .exe; its not really a zipfile, but tripod wouldn't allow a .exe file to be uploaded way back when.  It was compiled in circa 97/98 on borland turbo C 3.5;  you may need to dosbox it if you dont have a legacy machine sitting around.    Be sure the filename stays the same, and it's file size never changes or it will not run.  I did have corruption detection built in... and if you decompile and see how it was done, you may giggle a little.  It may be confusing for the compiler though; as all the mode13 stuff was flat out ASM snippets in a header file.

Anyways;  Keep up the good work;  I know most of the process is learning;  and hopefully people begin to understand what the project is really about.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

Well Mick, they invented light at a dark place and fire on a cold place, so you have the experience.....

My eye catched https://idealcash.io/ course they dev. a mobile wallet where you can mine/stake on your mobile.

I know that the Dev's of Laxmicoin are also busy with that, course they want that people in Indiam, where they don't have internet-connections except Wifi everywhere, that there users could also mine/stake there coins on the new to dev. mob. wallet.

But it seems that a bunch of young guy's are the first with this.... I downloaded there wallet and it seems to work. They made it with qt- software..... www.qt.io

So just a tip, if you are gonna upgrade Bubbles and like to creat a mob. wallet for it, Good luck and best wishes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: