Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: SpaysE  has lost his mind now for sure
The guy spent 5 Years 10 bitcoins and  50k on a degree... I think he is serious - 2 (100%)
I think youtube censorship drove him nannerz - 0 (0%)
Probably drugs or women - 0 (0%)
SpaysE is just a troll - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE UPDATE!!!!!! COME SEE A DEMO OF THE SOFTWARE..Game changing new tech  (Read 26126 times)
hienvienlang

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

Please vote BUB in Coinexchang it will pump up 30000sat easy
you can link to the vote
https://twitter.com/UpCoin_Exchange/status/986546806224977920 here, too, you need to try to make a listing,please put a like on my offer
voted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

Ok  I have finalized the model for decentx. I'm actually starting the whole thing right now..  it's straight forward and nothing is more than I understand.  This is actually going to be the first thing that I ever designed, planned, built and invented by myself.   It's no where near as hard as the mandelbrot set that was my first actual successful tutorial. that took 3 days. 100 %copied from a tutorialBut imaginary numbers were new and I had never actually built anything but html SQL before.   I'm so nervous, I want to ask the creator what has stopped him from doing what I am doing... It was the goal for him.

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:25:27 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 08:00:17 PM by MickGhee

Well Mick, they invented light at a dark place and fire on a cold place, so you have the experience.....

My eye catched https://idealcash.io/ course they dev. a mobile wallet where you can mine/stake on your mobile.

I know that the Dev's of Laxmicoin are also busy with that, course they want that people in Indiam, where they don't have internet-connections except Wifi everywhere, that there users could also mine/stake there coins on the new to dev. mob. wallet.

But it seems that a bunch of young guy's are the first with this.... I downloaded there wallet and it seems to work. They made it with qt- software..... www.qt.io

So just a tip, if you are gonna upgrade Bubbles and like to creat a mob. wallet for it, Good luck and best wishes
Actually should be able to build bubble Android on my Android since the default build is current system.it requires root which requires a wipe... I think that new tech designing to make cryptocurrency stronger is more important

I don't see any p2p exchange here

At this point I am truly fearless and would only want to make it myself or not at all

Cheesy Smiley

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

https://github.com/spayse/DecentX

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

more power to you.

I mean, after this recent pump;  its still >2x... so who cares if its dropped again in value...

now;  I am keeping my coins on the exchange, so you'll never really be able to tell if/when I sell Wink   But I now fully know, when it comes to BUB and trading, if I follow my gut, I won't loose.  Every time I have or ignored it;  profits were or would have been made...

But regardless;  its still a good project; keep your head on straight.  

I took C++ back in 98 when it was first introduced into high schools;  I got a certificate from the state for my knowledge of it, etc.   C++ is extremely powerful; and if you can make your own libraries whenever possible, or stick to ones that have been around through legacy (before x64 and MS visual libraries), you are basically system-universal and can be compiled on anything.  That's what I love about C++.     I wasn't the strongest when it came to object classes;  but I have never had to make applications that were that complex for the most part....  I have an old nibbles port I wrote in mode13h graphics using a class for the player;  it was my final exam app....   I miss things like graphics.h....   the things you can do in CGA space Wink    I has to learn to plot my own circles in mode13;  I still remember the formula as well:

r=radius, x=x coord, y=y coord, w=width(pixels), h(height(pixels)
y=w(plus/minus)sqrt((r*r)+((x-h)(x-h)));

or you can simplify by means of r=w=h for just flat out circles of a radius.  W and H provide for the ellipse function...  I remember I had to use them for one app I wrote.

http://nomadpaintball.tripod.com/nibbles.zip  Rename to .exe; its not really a zipfile, but tripod wouldn't allow a .exe file to be uploaded way back when.  It was compiled in circa 97/98 on borland turbo C 3.5;  you may need to dosbox it if you dont have a legacy machine sitting around.    Be sure the filename stays the same, and it's file size never changes or it will not run.  I did have corruption detection built in... and if you decompile and see how it was done, you may giggle a little.  It may be confusing for the compiler though; as all the mode13 stuff was flat out ASM snippets in a header file.

Anyways;  Keep up the good work;  I know most of the process is learning;  and hopefully people begin to understand what the project is really about.

I always will hate programming any kind of art ..  it's far easier to draw.  Like do I need to do all that freaking physics to  make something look like it is moving..... Oh wait libraries

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:52:06 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 01:15:54 AM by MickGhee

I prefer to do physics for debunking perpetual motion

(My go-to is third law of thermodynics) 😀

sergant14rus

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

make a Twitter page
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:49:33 PM

Do you have partners? I think you will need to cooperate with the healthcare system of certain states for further development?
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:58:09 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:14:53 AM by MickGhee

I don't need any partners or institute to validate me.  I don't need millions of dollars for software construction.  I don't want any kind of buzz words or images to pull away from the actual real prioductive goals easy to understand and obviously good for all.

In fact, I will never take funding from corporate or institutional source and certainly would choose death before quid pro quo

This is just a freaking college project half invented by people I never heard of but now I follow. The exchange kind of invented itself because of my stupid brain always tries to do something else.  I actually am just a spaced out   psyconaut who sees theses ideas as just borrowed.  I'm just good at hearing what people don't really say

I personally have everything I have wrapped up in this. I have lost a lot. But I can see the future and the singularity I think that the situation in the future is influencing us to build  the data mine faster so that the ai we actually need  need to figure out how to build the ai we actually want can arise quicker.. oh yeah   a chartbot for you to program built in tesorflow.js

I would not put much money into it until it's finished and the haters brake it and teach me about security

Like seriously, it's so few coin available that 10 BTC would make bubble and BTC close to an even value and I don't want to see innocent noobs eat a major loss when someone finds out something that I should have done

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:32:34 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:15:44 AM by MickGhee

Ok I am not going to lay it all out.

This is my personal assessment of my probability of the following

Complete decentx in <2 weeks with the ability to trade Bubble for another coin Plus add any coin universaly by any one.

100%

All trades expire from network. (Individual servers  manually) 75%

I might have to save some data to ipfs

A simple fund verification handled by unbiased 3rd party.

100% sure that you will only be able to place a trade with an account that has sufficient balance
This is actually the only thing I didn't find another project to solve. And my simplisticly elegant solution is a good example of my tendency to use existing stuff in a different way.  It may have to lock your coins away in a self inflicted escrow but you cancel the trade and the coin unlocks... This could also help provide some level of obfuscation if we always generating new keypairs. Also could be used for punishment to bad traders.   

A cash exchange option..... This is just something I have begun digging on. I'd say that we could use clearxchange  at least for a time.  I bet 3rdworld VC people could do a euro/USD between users  because the government will be new in a week.

An example of what a tokenized asset could be like within the Bubble ecosystem... 

Maybe but not a launch day   priority... But it will be   designed in as nessecary

A slightly more serious approach with style and  sophistication equaling the disobedient non-conforming anarchism that I have been so fond of talking about.

Umm it's going to look very much like a modern simple  intuitive web based exchange of the yobit variety. Except black grey and white. Maybe some sparkling shiny sizzle just to show that I do understand what people expect and I truly am just trolling the "experts" who only buy obvious scams

Unusual code style
100%

A major freaking security flaw
80%

Catastrophic failure
50% chance that it breaks in such a way that Ethereum roll back look s like a spork and I have no language to research the cause.    Love researching idiot gueses until I have the correct term

joyce.dai

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

many useful infomation shared here. Thanks for all bro
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:41:40 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 02:52:54 AM by MickGhee

Ok i hit a major hurdle. I had to install ethereum on this arm board and it did not go well. And embark waimpossible.

Until I compiled the dependencies from source motherfuckers; now I have a slick ARM SBC with more than enough resources (Don need a swap yet either) and a custom shell wot correct versions to  get this built.

I am going to need extra time tho, that took more than I thought and, I'm going to say 2-3 weeks until I can show something that is enough to prove that I know what to do.  I really can't wait to show my skills and everything I have learned in 2 years

khanhii

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

wow this is  good,hope to participate  it soon in this prroject,very interesting
egretia
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

Rock on Mick!

People on yobit have been dumping.... ive been buying.... Wink

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
calebkious

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

Will we be seeing this listed on other exchanges such as Binance, HitBTC, CoinT, etc.?

Would love to see more people discovering the project.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:02:57 AM

progress is always good =)

Im still waiting on Nvidia to add support for the current version of VS2017.....   Havent been able to do a simple recompile in over a month now....

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Leeminhe

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

I hope this is one of the success of this project and the exchange of successful implementation
egretia
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

Ok building Bubble for aarch64-linux-gnu. So far it's required a re-write  of makefile , a recompile of leveldb and a few pulled hairs.

To be positive, I strongly recommend this libre potato to anyone who wants to develop software but can't get a $300 laptop. Not only is it fast ( better than an atom maybe) but having to build your own dependencies will make you a better engineer.

calebkious

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:40:51 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 04:14:41 AM by calebkious

Mick how much of Bubble are you holding? Also will the stats on coinmarketcap be fixed?

I am seeing a bright future for the coin ahead. I will continue to support the project. Would really like to see it listed on other exchanges to increase awareness. It would really help fund your project ideas as well. Many people aren't comfortable using Yobit.

Should try posting on these exchanges in the future if you have the means:

Binance, UpBit, Bittrex, Coinrail, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Huobi, Kraken, CoinTiger

Bubble would see massive growth towards $100+ per coin if it were listed on these exchanges!

Thanks for your continued development by the way ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: