Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: SpaysE  has lost his mind now for sure
The guy spent 5 Years 10 bitcoins and  50k on a degree... I think he is serious - 2 (100%)
I think youtube censorship drove him nannerz - 0 (0%)
Probably drugs or women - 0 (0%)
SpaysE is just a troll - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE UPDATE!!!!!! COME SEE A DEMO OF THE SOFTWARE..Game changing new tech  (Read 26126 times)
Savrion

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

Ok building Bubble for aarch64-linux-gnu. So far it's required a re-write  of makefile , a recompile of leveldb and a few pulled hairs.

To be positive, I strongly recommend this libre potato to anyone who wants to develop software but can't get a $300 laptop. Not only is it fast ( better than an atom maybe) but having to build your own dependencies will make you a better engineer.

Oké Mick, so is the Total supply really only 768 thousand coins or more ? So only to have an Bubble will be unique and less is high Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

Ok,
 This is taking more time and it is actually because I have to compile almost every package.
 Maybe a cheap arm board was dumb but, I have to be able to get it on an  ARM64.  I  keep borking the os to the Point where I chmof usr/bin and local and include... Bad idea...

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

Ok answer time
Ok building Bubble for aarch64-linux-gnu. So far it's required a re-write  of makefile , a recompile of leveldb and a few pulled hairs.

To be positive, I strongly recommend this libre potato to anyone who wants to develop software but can't get a $300 laptop. Not only is it fast ( better than an atom maybe) but having to build your own dependencies will make you a better engineer.

Oké Mick, so is the Total supply really only 768 thousand coins or more ? So only to have an Bubble will be unique and less is high Grin

Actually, the Market cap on cmc is incorrect. currently, there exists 2,589,300 bub in about 50 addreses and the top on https://cryptobe.com/chain/Bubble richlist is yobit.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:44:25 PM
Merited by MickGhee (20)

Ok answer time
Ok building Bubble for aarch64-linux-gnu. So far it's required a re-write  of makefile , a recompile of leveldb and a few pulled hairs.

Actually, the Market cap on cmc is incorrect. currently, there exists 2,589,300 bub in about 50 addreses and the top on https://cryptobe.com/chain/Bubble richlist is yobit.

If I pulled my coins out onto a personal wallet, I would surely be on that list as a HODL'er.

Glad you are still making progress...    I'm eager to see a competitor to Crypto-Bridge =)

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

Ok answer time

If I pulled my coins out onto a personal wallet, I would surely be on that list as a HODL'er.

Glad you are still making progress...    I'm eager to see a competitor to Crypto-Bridge =)

Success,

I was needing a flag --unsafe-perm added to the chain.  Of course,  I've kinda borked  the  file system trying to force bad building.  This is actually the most fun I've had since switching from dos to win 95. (In 1999)

Yeah while I am not familiar with the software, crypto bridge just seems like an escrowed middleman, and a ditstributed risk thing.  this project (actually going to call it peerx I think)  you will be own your personal exchange    you don't have to deposit into any account that you don't have physical possession of.  You will be able to build , CPU mine , host an explorer and open  a coin for trade  all on the same machine configered customized and shipped for under 100 usd  with no fees paid ever. Or you can just do a VM I am going to make public when I have the user logins finished ( completely free and capable of compiling for zero knowledge)

This is zero knowledge and i will have  a generic placeholder until it's time to fork bubbble to bubblez about 1 year. 

You see, the main difference between this and everything else is that they are trying to make themselves rich. I'm going  to build useful public works. I'm not taking fees or having presales to  do this but rather trying to create an example of what the true potential of this movement can bring forth

If you want to understand what it is all about watch this
https://youtu.be/utmnexPw1bY

And then
https://youtu.be/W-delImOfg0

Finally
About me

http://www.spayseghost.com/about.html

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:57:44 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 08:56:45 AM by MickGhee

GOOD news

I have completed the cursory setup and building of my  ARM

Just to be safe I am dd'n A  backup to a  USB sata HDD
I am happy to be ready to actually get this going and o have all ready put the bubble arm client directly on to the ipfs .  (You can resolve Bubble-qt or navigate to this address.QmUAa5FHtMggL2hFv1mdjwB154v2pDgkuCJd4eEKRiJyA2. I am going to do something fun  with some money in an address later today or tomorrow.  )

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:38:22 AM

Ok . I am going to do something nice for my biggest supporters. (All 3 of you).  For any community member who holds more than 100,000 bubble , I will code your personal name as a condition to test for in  each transaction.

What this means is that your name will be all anyone needs to send you a message or a payment or whatever.  I was going to do it for myself but I could easily make an "if " into a" switch".   So if you want to get immortalized into the code  you need to transfer 100,000 bubble into YOUR PERSONAL WALLET (That you have complete physical control over exchange will not work) and  on June 23 (my birthday), you will send me 1 bubble from the wallet which holds 100,000 or more (  I will make exceptions for the right people)  
You must have held the 100,000 coins for 5 + days.    No exceptions

Well except

If you can't get all 100000 in before you must have held at Least 30k for 5 days and be very close

BONUS

who ever has the oldest 100k plus unspent tx  in the wallet will get the very first "the bubble "  arm server with lifetime Support   (my phone number) completely hand customized by me  with a personal  hand written thank you as proof of your contribution.

(I mean the very exact potato I am building on now like the one it was built on by me)

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:14:34 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 03:57:38 AM by JaredKaragen

Ok . I am going to do something nice for my biggest supporters. (All 3 of you).  For any community member who holds more than 100,000 bubble , I will code your personal name as a condition to test for in  each transaction.

What this means is that your name will be all anyone needs to send you a message or a payment or whatever.  I was going to do it for myself but I could easily make an "if " into a" switch".   So if you want to get immortalized into the code  you need to transfer 100,000 bubble into YOUR PERSONAL WALLET (That you have complete physical control over exchange will not work) and  on June 23 (my birthday), you will send me 1 bubble from the wallet which holds 100,000 or more (  I will make exceptions for the right people)  
You must have held the 100,000 coins for 5 + days.    No exceptions

Well except

If you can't get all 100000 in before you must have held at Least 30k for 5 days and be very close

BONUS

who ever has the oldest 100k plus unspent tx  in the wallet will get the very first "the bubble "  arm server with lifetime Support   (my phone number) completely hand customized by me  with a personal  hand written thank you as proof of your contribution.

(I mean the very exact potato I am building on now like the one it was built on by me)

Ill be in on this, but first, I need to get yobit to pay me the nearly .08BTC that they owe me for my sig campaign.... the last successful payout from them was the beginning of Feb, so, I dont have my hopes up that it will happen soon, because usually they top up the account every 3 months;  so far we are well past that.

As soon as that happens, pretty much all of it is going into BUB, and ill put my long term hold into an account and pm you the address =)

Looks like ill be downloading the client shortly and syncing the blockchain here on my laptop.

I doubt ill win the long term unspent goal, but hey, I can try right?

*edit* spoke before I visited yobit.   I have an 80K BUB order waiting to be filled to gimme a bit more of a bump.... Wink

When The wallet syncs, Ill do a test withdraw of a few coins, then dump the rest I can (not in any current orders) into the same address.

*edit* again
just a cunthair over 20K deposited here: NTSb7P7yiKvFYuEMbSka6pnJaFb27pd4ni

As soon as some more orders are filled (I have a set of them, not just the 80K purchase), ill be dumping them off the exchange into my wallet.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

3  disruptive ideas.
3 years to be competent  enough to be confident,
3 months to research
3 cutting edge technologies
3 weeks to compile the dependencies
3 days to complete the manual rpc config and new coin Market generator (Soft coded as variables).

I have got a lot of very good news.

Live stream demo of  wallet init, user keyring/  home lounge generation a few days away.

Gonna need testers, and as many helpers as we can get.
Got some stuff I'm keeping a lid on.

I don't want to jinx anything

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:24:27 PM

3  disruptive ideas.
3 years to be competent  enough to be confident,
3 months to research
3 cutting edge technologies
3 weeks to compile the dependencies
3 days to complete the manual rpc config and new coin Market generator (Soft coded as variables).

I have got a lot of very good news.

Live stream demo of  wallet init, user keyring/  home lounge generation a few days away.

Gonna need testers, and as many helpers as we can get.
Got some stuff I'm keeping a lid on.

I don't want to jinx anything

as always, ill do what I can when it comes to testing.... I've beta tested hardware and software in the past... so I am good for a few things in life Wink

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

I am stuck on some back end stuff and I will try to get past it today

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

Ok I figured out what was wrong. It's all about that restful api son building

I am extending the promotion until the demo is ready. I hope everyone can get as many coins as possible off of the exchange.  This way, there isn't many for sale when people get word of the progress

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

Update bubblecrypto.com/news

curry2thaface

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

Sent email last year about tokens and they still haven't been swapped, shall i send a new email dev?
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:10:08 AM

All bubble holders,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748586.new#new

Maxfieldr

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:57:26 AM

Is Bub still Minable?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

nope; POS only at this point I believe.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

curry2thaface

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

Just sent a new email please can you swap my tokens i want to stake i sent a few emails last year about the swap and still no tokens   Cry Cry
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS.

https://view.officeapps.live.com/op/view.aspx?src=http%3A%2F%2Faziznews.ru%2Ffoto%2FCoins_Pump_Today.doc

He's trying to install malware on your pc, or steal data.

Some reverse engineering guys wanna figure out what he's trying to do?  I saved a copy of the file if it gets removed from the OP's URL

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

Any news ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: