Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting My First Whole Bitcoin?  (Read 65057 times)
The Prince Of Egifts

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:58:51 AM

I remember receiving my first bitcoin. It felt great. Gonna try to gain it back again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 04:13:40 AM

Getting your first whole bitcoin is not as easy as everyone say it will take you some time for sure but its of course all worth it.
What people are already saying is signature campaigns and I can really recommend to you because its free and you will gain free bitcoins with it, is that not awesome ?

yeah like i did my first bitcoin from signature camp is fun is easy i think and better than faucet wasted my time, now I'm still learn and find info about trading seems interesting to me.

You got your first bitcoin from signature campaigns? How? You're only a Jr. member.

The easiest way getting a bitcoin is just to buy it, other than you can sell stuff for it or offer your services online/offline.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:31:23 AM

Getting your first whole bitcoin is not as easy as everyone say it will take you some time for sure but its of course all worth it.
What people are already saying is signature campaigns and I can really recommend to you because its free and you will gain free bitcoins with it, is that not awesome ?

yeah like i did my first bitcoin from signature camp is fun is easy i think and better than faucet wasted my time, now I'm still learn and find info about trading seems interesting to me.

You got your first bitcoin from signature campaigns? How? You're only a Jr. member.

The easiest way getting a bitcoin is just to buy it, other than you can sell stuff for it or offer your services online/offline.

Of course easiest way is buying. Getting Bitcoin as a whole takes time as different signature campaigns provide different pay based on the position of you.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:20:27 AM

People can make coins while continuing their projects in real life or just don't get full time bitcoin and its not hard to make a couple coins by posting for months or more.The ranks do play a role but making one coin being a junior member is not impossible i guess and not to forget the alt's.
parmatiya

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:44:14 AM

People can make coins while continuing their projects in real life or just don't get full time bitcoin and its not hard to make a couple coins by posting for months or more.The ranks do play a role but making one coin being a junior member is not impossible i guess and not to forget the alt's.

I do not mine bitcoin directly as I do not like the mining with ASIC and ASIC will be useless within 6 months. I mine altcoin and sell for bitcoin.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:50:20 PM

ITs good to have your first Bitcoin. If you have it you must hold it, that is the best thing now that you can do.
The value is not that high to sell it so that will be not good if you are that doing now. Just wait a little while.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:58:51 PM

You can have Bitcoin to make an investment or just buy it. That is very good, or with a signature campaign indeed.
But that happens not that fast so you need some patience and that is very important in gambling.

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:28:55 PM

ITs good to have your first Bitcoin. If you have it you must hold it, that is the best thing now that you can do.
The value is not that high to sell it so that will be not good if you are that doing now. Just wait a little while.

LOL you are replying with out reading the original post first Grin jackg is looking for methods to get his very first bitcoin, so he don't have his first bitcoin yet. I don't know right now though, would like to see an update from OP

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:05:48 PM

I have been using Bitcoin since June 2015 and still don't have a whole Bitcoin.

What is the fastest way to get my first Bitcoin (without purchasing one myself)!

Please share any systems that you use, or PM me with the systme if you don't want it sharing with any other party.
be patient until you have senior or hero member,and then join yobit signature campaign,i'm sure in within 20 weeks,you will get your first whole bitcoin,the key is keep posting and waiting.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:46:29 PM

Getting your first bitcoin is not easy in my opinion but you have made a real mission accomplished if you finally have it.
If you want to do it free, they most under us are using the signature campaigns because its profitable, free and pretty fast.
defined

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:02:50 PM

I wish getting money for free was easy Wink
My challenge for myself is to get 1 bitcoin within a year without buying it.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:46:59 PM

You first bitcoin can be gained easily, but the fact is that the most methods are just very slow to really gain one bitcoin.
The best thing is of buying the bitcoin, its easy,fast and will be profitable.
Another thing that is possible is doing a signature campaign because its easy and 100% profit plus you can learn from it too.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:50:38 PM

Getting your first bitcoin can be easy but most of the times this will be hard of course because its simple takes a lot and I mean a lot of times.
There are websites where you can earn them free, but a signature campaign is also possible!
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:18:30 PM

Getting your first bitcoin can be done easy by just doing different methods all together, you can make a sort of schedule with it.
Doing signature campaigns and some other websites where you can earn them free by looking adverts.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:08:41 PM

Getting your first bitcoin can go fast because of the fact you can do signature campaigns.
I think signature campaigns are the one and only methods to gain a lot of bitcoins in a relative short time for free.
Kingno.1

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:11:42 AM

Although I don't have earned a bitcoin yet but one of my friend advised me these three ways :-

1) through signature campaign
2)by selling your accounts
3) by bitcoin mining
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:04:49 AM

Getting your first bitcoin by just doing signature campaigns is just the best option there is no other free option is better.
There are websites for it but it will take ages before you are gaining one bitcoin with that.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:46:52 AM

Of course easiest way is buying. Getting Bitcoin as a whole takes time as different signature campaigns provide different pay based on the position of you.
Its good indeed to have Bitcoin now around this time. You can have some earn money later in the future and that will be good.
But you never know what will happen of course in the future. But we all hope for the best.

defined

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:54:48 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 09:39:35 AM by defined

Getting your first bitcoin can go fast because of the fact you can do signature campaigns.
I think signature campaigns are the one and only methods to gain a lot of bitcoins in a relative short time for free.
If you think signature campaigns are 'the one and only' method, then why are you not in one? I will try to join one, but it is limited for newbies like me.

Update - I joined a signature campaign and I am waiting for confirmation now. 0.005 BTC for 100 posts and more when I become a Member.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:13:38 AM

Getting your first bitcoin is not easy in my opinion but you have made a real mission accomplished if you finally have it.
If you want to do it free, they most under us are using the signature campaigns because its profitable, free and pretty fast.

First full bitcoin sitting into your wallet takes time, if you try to earn through signature campaign or some other forms of earning.
Only trading and gambling makes it possible in a short time. Atleast few months required to get a full coin through campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: