Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting My First Whole Bitcoin?  (Read 65057 times)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:41:40 AM

You can either buy your bitcoins or really gain it, I recommend buying because gaining will let you use a lot of spare time, and if you bought them and than do some trades and other stuff you can make a lot more profit in my eyes right ?

Investing is also the best, but you can also trade bitcoin that's also good. I think long term investing is the best, you can make a lot of profit with it.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arcathomas

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:54:43 AM

Trade Forex/Cryptos with Bitcoins, take some time and get some profit.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:34:39 PM

You can either buy your bitcoins or really gain it, I recommend buying because gaining will let you use a lot of spare time, and if you bought them and than do some trades and other stuff you can make a lot more profit in my eyes right ?

whether you did not read the question above? way to get bitcoin without buying, but you are advised to buy lol
to buy bitcoin people do not need advice, because they can decide. whether they should buy bitcoin or try to find a way free

What is the fastest way to get my first Bitcoin (without purchasing one myself)!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:54:50 PM

Investing is also the best, but you can also trade bitcoin that's also good. I think long term investing is the best, you can make a lot of profit with it.

Investing is right decision, but investing for a long term profit will not be effective as their is no assured increase in price in future.
defined

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:38:08 PM

Trade Forex/Cryptos with Bitcoins, take some time and get some profit.
Or get some losses.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:03:46 PM

Just do multiple methods to gain your first bitcoin faster, I would recommend you to do signature campaigns and also applying yourself for giveaways.
Another thing you can do is signing yourself in on some online websites where you can earn money by watching video's and adverts.
wildan88
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:27:50 AM

Just do multiple methods to gain your first bitcoin faster, I would recommend you to do signature campaigns and also applying yourself for giveaways.
Another thing you can do is signing yourself in on some online websites where you can earn money by watching video's and adverts.
You can not always expect a giveaway. especially giveaway is currently very rare and also sometimes difficult to eligible to make withdrawals. better do a good way and profitable. such as trade

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:21:43 AM

Multi-tasking is obviously the best way to do a work earlier then usual, but in those multiple ways of doing work should not have a way that will waste a lot of your time while you are working with your multiple ways.
Like one you mentioned is watching videos or advertisement for bitcoins, they are just a waste of time just like faucets, they don't pay you more then faucets do so basically ignore these things which will take a lot of your time with no special returns.
delliaerd

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:49:43 PM

You can not always expect a giveaway. especially giveaway is currently very rare and also sometimes difficult to eligible to make withdrawals. better do a good way and profitable. such as trade

I couldn't agree more with you, we can not expect earn bitcoin from giveaway everytime . Moreover usually the giveaway only give little amount. Trading can be the one of best way to get many profit and get your first whole of bitcoin faster. Although it have some risk to do.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

HostSurf

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:09:20 PM

I couldn't agree more with you, we can not expect earn bitcoin from giveaway everytime . Moreover usually the giveaway only give little amount. Trading can be the one of best way to get many profit and get your first whole of bitcoin faster. Although it have some risk to do.

Well yes trading is the way to go to get more bitcoins. If you are new to trading, trade with some imaginary money and try to get a hang of it. When you are making profits.
Then yes the time has come to use real money (not all of it offcourse).
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:44:33 PM

Well yes trading is the way to go to get more bitcoins. If you are new to trading, trade with some imaginary money and try to get a hang of it. When you are making profits.

Or, you could start with small amounts of bitcoin on small profit altcoin exchanges such as Yobit.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:54:26 AM

Multi-tasking is obviously the best way to do a work earlier then usual, but in those multiple ways of doing work should not have a way that will waste a lot of your time while you are working with your multiple ways.
Like one you mentioned is watching videos or advertisement for bitcoins, they are just a waste of time just like faucets, they don't pay you more then faucets do so basically ignore these things which will take a lot of your time with no special returns.

Faucet earning very much lose of time, Getting It can be easy by investing but that's the easy to gain a bitcoin, you could also do signature campaigns, gambling, or other kind of things on some websites, the only downside of this is that it will take ages to get one whole bitcoin for yourself.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:56:45 PM

Truly trading is the best option to earn in a short time. But the better option is to go with altcoins initially as it needs less capital than bitcoin trading.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:07:37 PM

Faucet earning very much lose of time, Getting It can be easy by investing but that's the easy to gain a bitcoin, you could also do signature campaigns, gambling, or other kind of things on some websites, the only downside of this is that it will take ages to get one whole bitcoin for yourself.
I wouldn't recommend investing without proper information. Trading is just the same. Signature campaigns are only good if you're a full member rank or higher. So the very best method is to do some freelance with whatever skills you have. This becomes a problem when you don't have a considerable skill though.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:01:05 PM

I have been using Bitcoin since June 2015 and still don't have a whole Bitcoin.

What is the fastest way to get my first Bitcoin (without purchasing one myself)!

Please share any systems that you use, or PM me with the systme if you don't want it sharing with any other party.
its not make me wonder,i'm earlier come to bitcoin than you,and honestly i dont get my whole bitcoin. just hardwork at your current task or signature,keep collect it.
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:39:19 PM

Truly trading is the best option to earn in a short time. But the better option is to go with altcoins initially as it needs less capital than bitcoin trading.

Its indeed very profitable the only downside is that you already need to invest in the bitcoin and if you want to gain bitcoins free its a whole another story in my eyes.
So I think if you talk about free gaining signature campaigns are much better.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:41:38 PM

Its indeed very profitable the only downside is that you already need to invest in the bitcoin and if you want to gain bitcoins free its a whole another story in my eyes.
So I think if you talk about free gaining signature campaigns are much better.

You are right about that, I think that signature campaigns are also the best method to gain a bitcoin free and its also without risks.
Another nice fact about gaining it free by signature campaigns is that its also that you will learn from it.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:52:56 PM

You could gain your first coin by signature campaigns, that is also what the most people are saying because its indeed easy and safe to do this.
I also do this because I like to be on the forum and its also profitable.
delliaerd

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:53:38 PM

You could gain your first coin by signature campaigns, that is also what the most people are saying because its indeed easy and safe to do this.
I also do this because I like to be on the forum and its also profitable.

Absolutely right. With signatures campaign don't need a capital and we can get bitcoin by free and easy way. Only need high rank account and skill English language we can earn money.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

wildan88
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:59:38 AM

Trading altcoins more profitable than bitcoin IMO, trading altcoins even more friendly, you can play with a little initial capital.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: