Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting My First Whole Bitcoin?  (Read 65057 times)
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:50:00 PM

Congratulations on your first Bitcoin. If I were you I would now just going to wait quietly and lean back on.
Because I think the later is going to be worth much because the price is now quite low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:39:03 PM

You can gamble with a little amount of your bitcoin to gain more bitcoin.
Its only a bit risky, you can also some signature campaigns to gain some bitcoin.

I think its the best thing to just do a campaign.
Indeed, I think doing a signature campaign can make you a lot of bitcoin.
You also can gamble with it has big risks but really fast of course.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:58:08 PM

Congratulations on your first Bitcoin. If I were you I would now just going to wait quietly and lean back on.
Because I think the later is going to be worth much because the price is now quite low.

Congratulations you have your first Bitcoin.

I would if I was your bitcoin you just keep safe. Buy anything with it or something.

Smart is if you just quietly wait and later sells then you probably have more money.

I'm pretty sure that both of you did not even read OP before reply, OP is asking what is/are the best/fastest way to get his first 1btc? Is it hard to read at least the first sentence on OP before comment?

I have been using Bitcoin since June 2015 and still don't have a whole Bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:02:09 PM

Congratulations you have your first Bitcoin.

I would if I was your bitcoin you just keep safe. Buy anything with it or something.

Smart is if you just quietly wait and later sells then you probably have more money.

I'm pretty sure that both of you did not even read OP before reply, OP is asking what is/are the best/fastest way to get his first 1btc? Is it hard to read at least the first sentence on OP before comment?

I have been using Bitcoin since June 2015 and still don't have a whole Bitcoin.

Yes, I was rather confused about that too!
Real signature spamming comes to mind (not the fake one I am accused of)!
They are rather off-topic and belong in the speculation board.

As stated before, signature campaigns and gambling seem to be the general consensus.
I like the idea of giveaways though and am currently enjoying the primedice giveaways (they are really fun).
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:45:26 PM

You can earn little bit with signature campaigns.
You also got websites but they are very slow.
The best is pure investing mate.

Investing is also the best, but you can also trade bitcoin that's also good.
I think long term investing is the best, you can make a lot of profit with it.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:41:47 AM

Nice that you have your first Bitcoin. I would be very happy indeed. The best thing you can do now is I think you have to wait now quiet.
The price is in fact now very low and I think it's going to be worth more later.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:47:00 AM

You can earn little bit with signature campaigns.
You also got websites but they are very slow.
The best is pure investing mate.

Indeed I think investing in the bitcoin is the fastest and best way.
You do other things but it will take ages to get a whole bitcoin.

I think investing is the best way, on long term its even better.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:06:29 PM

the best way today for those of you who do not have money is by looking through the faucet and bitcoin signature campaign. with the signature you can collect some bitcoin for use as an investment. that is fun .
adicted

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:46:48 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 06:03:06 PM by adicted

Nice that you have your first Bitcoin. I would be very happy indeed. The best thing you can do now is I think you have to wait now quiet.
The price is in fact now very low and I think it's going to be worth more later.

You have just misunderstood OP's topic and probably you didn't even read the original post and replied here just by looking at the title. OP is looking for ways to get his very first bitcoin, so he doesn't have a whole at the moment, which is the opposite of what you've said. The best thing you can do now is read the original post before posting Wink
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:11:11 PM

You have just misunderstood OP's topic and probably you didn't even read the original post and replied here just by looking at the title. OP is looking for ways to get his very first bitcoin, so he doesn't have a whole at the moment, which is the opposite of what you've said. The best thing you can do now is read the original post before posting Wink

Doesn't look like he even read the topic title completely either!
If I had a whole bitcoin it would have said: "How I got my first whole bitcoin" not "getting My first whole Bitcoin?"
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:03:53 PM

the best way today for those of you who do not have money is by looking through the faucet and bitcoin signature campaign. with the signature you can collect some bitcoin for use as an investment. that is fun .

Faucet is just completely wasting time, you will need months even years to get 1btc from faucet unless you have thousands active referrals. Regarding investment, what investment do you mean? Is it something like invest in a ponzi site or others?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
adicted

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:48:29 PM

If I had a whole bitcoin it would have said: "How I got my first whole bitcoin" not "getting My first whole Bitcoin?"

I think he did, he just misunderstood it I guess. He's probably on rush to post that reply so he just hit the "reply" button without reading what's the thread all about. Anyways its now a little bit off topic Grin I'll just wish you a good luck to your 1 BTC goal , hope you'll achieve it before your anniversary with bitcoin Cheesy
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:53:02 PM

I think he did, he just misunderstood it I guess. He's probably on rush to post that reply so he just hit the "reply" button without reading what's the thread all about. Anyways its now a little bit off topic Grin I'll just wish you a good luck to your 1 BTC goal , hope you'll achieve it before your anniversary with bitcoin Cheesy

5 months? I currently have 0.01BTC!

I am very annoyed at this as well:
https://blockchain.info/address/1GybvzB8d1cZAtySZCjMBr4RrwsYVQg8dY

Total Received: £35.60
Final Balance: £2.64

OH well, hopefully I will get it soon (maybe buy it when the price goes ack down to £150 for 3 seconds after the bitcoin halving where people turn of their miners and work out if it is profitable to continue).
junglemouse

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:58:36 AM

Its kind of the takes money to make money saying. You can always leverage 3x what you have on bitfinex but with only .01 that's still not much on your goal to 1BTC. Maybe you could sell things for bitcoin? Then you can generate income in bitcoin for things you buy with your currency or make and you get to "buy" bitcoin every time you ship an item if you charge the buyer shipping in BTC and you pay your P.O. in fiat.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:10:38 AM

Congratulations on your first whole Bitcoin. I would be really happy with it.
But I think it's good to keep your Bitcoin. Because it does not have as good value.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:29:12 AM

You can gamble but there is a downside at gambling and that is that is really addicting plus its always very risky to do. Some people lose a lot of btc from it, I think doing a signature campaign is the best thing to do.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:43:17 PM

I think gambling is the best thing to do, its fast and easy.
Also the profit you can make is pretty sweet, so its a good way for it.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:00:05 PM

I think gambling is the best way to gain bitcoins.
Also its easy and fast but the downside is that its risky.

The other thing you can do is a signature campaign.
adicted

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:30:12 AM

5 months? I currently have 0.01BTC!

I am very annoyed at this as well:
https://blockchain.info/address/1GybvzB8d1cZAtySZCjMBr4RrwsYVQg8dY

Total Received: £35.60
Final Balance: £2.64

OH well, hopefully I will get it soon (maybe buy it when the price goes ack down to £150 for 3 seconds after the bitcoin halving where people turn of their miners and work out if it is profitable to continue).

Well anything is possible, just keep the faith Cheesy I see you are a programmer and that will definitely help you to earn bitcoins quickly, who knows , maybe tomorrow or the next day or the next week and so on, you'll be able to have a good project that will pay you a good amount. 5 months is still a long time.
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:55:34 AM

You can get your first bitcoin by gambling or investing, If you invest do it long term.
You can also click on some websites for it but it will take a long time before you will get a whole bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: