Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting My First Whole Bitcoin?  (Read 65057 times)
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:16:41 AM

I have been using Bitcoin since June 2015 and still don't have a whole Bitcoin.

What is the fastest way to get my first Bitcoin (without purchasing one myself)!

Please share any systems that you use, or PM me with the systme if you don't want it sharing with any other party.

try to be more productive sir Smiley As of i now  i got my .15 bitcoin and i started 5months ago. So basically getting a whole bitcoin is really not easy but for me it is not about the bitcoin itself because even if i only got .15 bitcoin i was rotating this to fiat and earning profit.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:21:36 AM

If you want a whole bitcoin the best thing is to invest. Some people gamble for there first coin but its risky. You can also do a signature campaign if its possible of course.

i think invest is good idea if we know where the good way to invest, i recomended to build gu mining, im sure in 1year we can take ROI then after it we can get more money with free just pay the electric fee.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:25:39 AM

If you want a whole bitcoin the best thing is to invest. Some people gamble for there first coin but its risky. You can also do a signature campaign if its possible of course.

i think invest is good idea if we know where the good way to invest, i recomended to build gu mining, im sure in 1year we can take ROI then after it we can get more money with free just pay the electric fee.

Building up your own gpu mining is going to be expensive and what if op or other people who are reading here doesn't have enough budget for buying that.

Well only rich people or people who have decent job are the ones who are able to afford that. But for those newly introduced to bitcoin.

This is going to be a challenge, it's either they can sell their services and skills or go sell something that they are not using anymore.

Vires in Numeris
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:03:25 PM

What dit you do with the first bitcoin you got i hope you didnt buy stupid things from that coin because that first coin can mean your first million later the price of the bitcoin will rise that high!

Let the price cross 1k$ first then we will go for that far, but if he even has that 1 bitcoin he can make it more by trading altcoins with it which can generate him profits on a daily basis and he can earn even more than 1 bitcoin with that if he knows how to handle the trades.
José Arcadio Buendía

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:24:36 AM

It is hard to get bitcoin from nothing, easiest way is to buy one

Buying is the easiest way for those who has a lot of money in real lives but that is not the case with everyone like me, for people like me it is not easy to buy bitcoins because i have nothing in real life but all i have are bitcoins and i earned them from start to now.

For me it's different.
If I wanted to, I could and would buy Bitcoin. However, if I can earn it in a way then it's better as I could get scammed or something so this way is safer.
Maybe i can not buy but i easily earn my income here to get that whole bitcoin. All i can do now is to earn and save my income for me to get that. Buy is not the way to get the whole bitcoin. You can do trading but not in ponzi and hourly investing because i sure you their are all scam. Earn bitcoin is the best way to get the whole btc.

Ponzis are not too bad (I mean ones that openly call themselves ponzis). These are not scams, and if caught early, can really give some profits. Sure, it's bad for beginners but can in some ways compare to gambling.
(That being said I haven't used ponzis in a while).
Trading Bitcoin is a good idea but requires skill and luck.
I think what you are describing about the ponzies is no longer valid, it used to be true thought, if you were an early investor in a Ponzi you could get money out of it, but in this day and age, current ponzies are not profitable even if you invested in day one.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 05:03:13 AM

Buying is the easiest way for those who has a lot of money in real lives but that is not the case with everyone like me, for people like me it is not easy to buy bitcoins because i have nothing in real life but all i have are bitcoins and i earned them from start to now.

For me it's different.
If I wanted to, I could and would buy Bitcoin. However, if I can earn it in a way then it's better as I could get scammed or something so this way is safer.
Maybe i can not buy but i easily earn my income here to get that whole bitcoin. All i can do now is to earn and save my income for me to get that. Buy is not the way to get the whole bitcoin. You can do trading but not in ponzi and hourly investing because i sure you their are all scam. Earn bitcoin is the best way to get the whole btc.
Ponzis are not too bad (I mean ones that openly call themselves ponzis). These are not scams, and if caught early, can really give some profits. Sure, it's bad for beginners but can in some ways compare to gambling.
I think what you are describing about the ponzies is no longer valid, it used to be true thought, if you were an early investor in a Ponzi you could get money out of it, but in this day and age, current ponzies are not profitable even if you invested in day one.

Ponzi will only hurt you, because they will bring a run for the money the investors
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:05:31 AM

For me it's different.

Well I would say that you are not going to be able to get your first whole bitcoin with ponzi's they are just totally scams.

And why you would do to keep on believing ponzi's if you already know what is going to happen with your investments there.

It is better if you are going to stay away from it.

Signature for rent
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:16:35 AM

I have been using Bitcoin since June 2015 and still don't have a whole Bitcoin.

What is the fastest way to get my first Bitcoin (without purchasing one myself)!

Please share any systems that you use, or PM me with the systme if you don't want it sharing with any other party.
i am in bitcoin from 2014 still my earning without purchase reaches only 0.3 btc which is useless . since my many friends comes to know about bitcoin by me and they earned about 0.8btc in 4 month with trading .
so i think you should invest in btc fir trading otherwise to earn whole 1 btc will be reache in 2020 Wink
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:48:56 PM

For me it's different.

Thats the big problem around onlive investments, usually the most people do risk their coins and fiat around these projects as they believe they will be able to roi before hyip or similiar project closed doors. I really dont advice to support them, even knowing you can get your roi and make a profit, you are supporting something you know its pure scam.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:52:59 PM

easiest way is to buy one, because it is hard to get one for free
Brownye
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:04:18 AM

Gambling. Try bustabit!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 06:36:28 AM

I agree is the easiest way is to buy some. However if you want some for free you can try the following:

1.Signature campaigns on this forum
2.Faucets, PTC sites
3.Trading
4.Lending
5.Selling goods for BTC
6.Selling services for BTC

Stay away from these:

1.Gambling
2.HYIP, Ponzi and magic doublers

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:59:31 AM

If you want to gain your first bitcoin the best thing you can do is signature campaigns because you are investing nothing than only spare time so that is making it pretty nice in my eyes.
Other methods are of course also good but you have to choose the one that has almost no risks.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:04:32 AM

Listen to everyone who made suggestions, and the key thing is to HOLD.  Or HODL.  Don't spend your bitcoin and don't do risky things like lend any out or gamble, etc.  Eventually you'll have a whole bitcoin and you'll be ecstatic.  And I hate to say it, but it will also help if the price comes down a bit.  More for your money and such.

yes if you want to go the slow and easy way you hold and keep holding but that will take a very long while, if you add some trading to the mix theres more risk but actually you have a chance to get alot and alot of profit in short periods of time.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:09:18 AM

Gambling. Try bustabit!

Well I don't think that is going to be a good way to get your first whole bitcoin. If you are just going to do it with gambling.

Then you are not doing the right choice, I would say it is better if you are going to invest with trading rather than with choice.

And you can try to do it with signature campaign but that is going to be a long time before you reach 1 bitcoin.

Signature for rent
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:55:39 AM

My first bitcoin i just bought cause it was very cheap back then lol! but nowadays it might be quite more difficult to get one whole bitcoin cause its a pretty big amount of money. Do you have any skillset cause you can check freelance jobs and they pay pretty well if you find some good jobs you can earn it in a week.
StevensonCarl

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:08:03 PM

Gambling. Try bustabit!

Yes but beware that this is very risky to gamble especially if you are going for your first bitcoin that means you dont have alot right now and you could lose it all in once by gambling this will demotivate you and set you back better to try more secure ways.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:25:17 PM

Gambling. Try bustabit!
Whatever gambling sites you choose , it depends on luck (nothing more) if that's turn you lose , and you'll be ended to lose.
For getting first bitcoin isn't easy without capital first , but still possible to do if you're really hard worker.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:06:06 PM

Easiest way is to buy one as it is too hard to get one for free

Easiest way is to buy yes that is true but it is not true that it is too hard to get one for free because its just like earning money its not THAT hard to earn 500 dollars depending where you from so try forum campaigning man thats a very good start to earn your first bitcoin. goodluck.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:17:54 PM

Easiest way is to buy one as it is too hard to get one for free

Easiest way is to buy yes that is true but it is not true that it is too hard to get one for free because its just like earning money its not THAT hard to earn 500 dollars depending where you from so try forum campaigning man thats a very good start to earn your first bitcoin. goodluck.

you're absolutely right. Indeed the easiest thing to do is buy a bitcoin, however it will not give you the right solution for those who don't have the funds to buy the bitcoin. Everyone that is in the bitcoin is those users who would like to earn in the internet, they prefer free roads in advance than it paid. because they want to prove the authenticity of the bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: