Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Havelock Investments - Exchange feedback/comments  (Read 248023 times)
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:13:45 AM

This is public news and on every security page on the web. Do your homework before insulting others!

It seems they fixed it now...

your still a fucking idiot for posting that they might have been vulnerable. why not just send them a PM?  
necro_nemesis

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:24:22 AM

Nah it's still broken and has been for hours. Orders go to "pending" as stated. You can cancel them from the open orders screen but they never go live in the order book.
eltopo

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:17:23 PM

Nah it's still broken and has been for hours. Orders go to "pending" as stated. You can cancel them from the open orders screen but they never go live in the order book.

I was talking about the openSSL bug.
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:20:36 PM

What the hell is going on with this?  Very annoying.
karol

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:47:19 PM

I have created a case with their support and even get response, but obviously they are not aware of this issue, as I got message with instruction how to check open orders, reply to them with maybe clearest information.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:49:52 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 02:12:07 PM by mikemikemike

someone give them a call, i would but my phone is broken into tiny little pieces - 1-866-978-8076 - nvm. its back up
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:12:20 PM

Thanks for the web update good to know the site was up to par when addressing heartbleed
http://heartbleed.com/

Heartbleed / OpenSSL Statement
April 7th, 2014: We would like to assure all our customers that the recent Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability has not affected Havelock Investments. We use Cloudflare to protect the website, and Cloudflare was proactive in fixing the issue before public disclosure ((Cloudflare Blog). We have howerver, performed a full security upgrade to the fixed libssl library, as well as upgraded all services utilising SSL/TLS. Further, all internal host keys and certificates relying on SSL/TLS have been regnerated.

Thank you,
Havelock Investments

Ah see the spelling of however is wrong Smiley

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Carnth

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:23:49 PM

Ah see the spelling of however is wrong Smiley

Maybe it's just the Canadian accent coming through, eh?  Cheesy
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:24:35 PM

I can see that Havelock is constantly having downtime issues, after many many weeks of signing up.  
So my question would be: do you guys have a plan to make your service suck ass a little less?  Or are we going to continue with the ass sucking?  If so, will this ass sucking eventually turn into all out sloppy ass licking, or what exactly can we expect?

Thanks for you time.

<3 volaniceruptor

itsunderstood

Activity: 364

American1973

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:17:49 PM

my HMF shares are shitty

Come on havelock, snatch up your own fund rather than floating all these derpCos

Thanks for nothing, the mining fund with your own name, is a complete smoking pile of rubble.

Was that part of your marketing strategy?  LOL

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
lunarboy

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:50:55 PM

my HMF shares are shitty

Come on havelock, snatch up your own fund rather than floating all these derpCos

Thanks for nothing, the mining fund with your own name, is a complete smoking pile of rubble.

Their flagship mining fund is now a joke, everyone who invested has been decimated.  Time for Havelock to put some muscle behind it. Reputation needs restoring.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:55:52 PM

I have not had any problems with havelock so far so not sure what problems everyone is having. I have an investment in b.mine and I get paid the daily dividends and have no problem logging in.
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:23:04 PM

my HMF shares are shitty

Unless I'm mistaken, HMF is still run by Lightbox (the former owner of Havelock) and not The Panama Fund.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:36:26 AM

my HMF shares are shitty

Unless I'm mistaken, HMF is still run by Lightbox (the former owner of Havelock) and not The Panama Fund.

Holy shit is everyone selling out these days?  I had no idea he sold the site though I should have paid attention.  Hell, all I wanted was to buy shares in mining gear that paid divs in cryptocoin.  But this community cannot even get that simple fucking task done.  Nice!  Anyway, I will have to hold my shares and get the divs for X # of years but should be okay.

How do I xfer my HMF shares off havelock?  Not that I am not excited about their 30+ new companies I don't invest in, but how?

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:17:49 PM

Holy shit is everyone selling out these days?  I had no idea he sold the site though I should have paid attention.  Hell, all I wanted was to buy shares in mining gear that paid divs in cryptocoin.  But this community cannot even get that simple fucking task done.  Nice!  Anyway, I will have to hold my shares and get the divs for X # of years but should be okay.

How do I xfer my HMF shares off havelock?  Not that I am not excited about their 30+ new companies I don't invest in, but how?

The site was sold nearly 6 months ago lol ..and with the evolving regulations in Canada, it made sense to do so.. though don't consider that my praise for the new owners.

As for transferring HMF, I don't think it's possible (because where would you transfer it to?). You'd have to get in touch with Lightbox on that one.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:53:25 AM

my HMF shares are shitty

Their flagship mining fund is now a joke, everyone who invested has been decimated.  Time for Havelock to put some muscle behind it. Reputation needs restoring.

Yeah, I guess everyone who bought to hold long is gonna be holding a lot longer than they thought, like, lifetimes?  Nah, I still think if lightbox is running it, then that's fine, I do get updates from him I think.  Kudos to him for selling the boat, I will have to find out how to xfer my shares  --If Havelock brand owners give a crap, here's how to devlop interest in your flagship:

SELL IT!  BUY IT!  CREATE A MARKET IN IT!

Do you MA BA whatnots don't even understand a market with action?  Here is what I want, as a stockholder, on HMF shares:

1: What is the total market cap of the whole bundle.
2: Who owns most of them (who buys and who sells, is it a controlled game?)
3: Where is the historical data/charting.
4: WHO IS ROBOT AND WHO IS HUMAN in terms of their trade patterns, I want some good exchanges to start tracking this bit of info, because I am like the Star Wars cantina people: "Your droids have to wait outside, we don't want them here" LOL, all these API robots had a big part in it, but still, Havelock's exchange didn't move fast, it was like somebody just trashed all their shares, and I would like to know who.

Yeah I mean I had a 13 BTC valuation which I held, I don't even use the API, which was utterly crushed in price, so I personally am very keen to know if there is any value there, or shall we wait unto forevertime?  My dividend each month is like 25 USD for my shares so in the long run at these low valuations of BTC I guess it's fine but I would like more info.

jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:37:34 AM

Site admin needs to investigate the correlations between bot order resistance/support breaks to DDoS timestamps.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:25:28 AM

I would like to see a reports tab in the options list for each holding
Overview Updates Dividends Screen since at present not all Updates match reports so it would be convenient to have a tab there as well for each asset.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
jjdub7

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:49:16 PM

3: Where is the historical data/charting.

^This.

CSV export capability, please.
jjdub7

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:17:10 PM

Anyone else noticing page load/package sending times increasing a lot over the past few weeks?  Trying to figure out if its activity on the site or if my ISP is having issues
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: