Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The explanation to everything  (Read 9523 times)
deadweasel

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:53:06 PM

ok, you got me there.  I'm apparently hooked. 

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:53:57 PM

Because I cannot yet fabricate material objects from energy on this plane of existence.  I have no means of paying squall back, at this moment.

Why are we so focused on squall when this topic has nothing to do with my past mistakes with money and everything to do with a new way of life.  We're currently living on a planet with finite resources, by destroying earth, we are killing ourselves.  There's a way to manifest material entities into existence from the universe's infinite resources.  There's a way to live without killing ourself.  All it takes is everyone to believe, everyone to love.  When you believe, you can focus on creating the now.  When you think, you doubt, you focus on creating whatever negative reality you're connecting to.  Thoughts question why things are to an endless extent.  Thoughts disconnect you from what is.

Yawn. Boring.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:12:35 PM

tl;dr dank talks about suicide but is too chickenshit to go through with it, just like everything else.

He's the master of treating those around him like crap, yet they seem to lap it up. User, liar, thief......does he kick kittens as well?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:17:35 PM

Are you guys done conversing your judgements with eachother?

Would you like to start talking about finding your soul and living forever in eternal peace?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:40:00 PM

I'd rather you get off your lazy ass and find a way to give Squall his money back.

Also, kill yourself.

This but I don't want you to off yourself, just yet.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:42:16 PM

Would you like to start talking about finding your soul and living forever in eternal peace?

Who says we haven't already found it? Your very quick to judge others Dank.

What we would like to talk about is your debt and what your plan of action to repay it is.

Not a subject you wish us to be on of course. But you can't bury your head in the sand about it forever.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 01:33:32 AM

One thing I'd like clarified dank, do you really believe that your local PD has a hit called on you?

What I'm reading here is that you were beyond fucked up on LSD, most likely obtained via certain bitcoins from SR, and that after voicing certain opinions the people you were with started to find you retarded.

Somehow this translates into your local PD and unnamed rich people putting out a hit on you, because of what you post here?

History nearly repeated itself, I was nearly crucified for monetary gain.

Also you're jesus again?

The gang-stalking plot line is the most entertaining thing dank has posted for months. 

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 06:22:08 AM

you get a youtube channel? people like seeing the person talking these kind of things not just seeing the text

people responding aren't grown up yet dank

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 02:44:44 AM

It's whatever you believe, senbon.  Life can be perfect if you believe it can.  We are all perfect, the point of life is to find inner peace, perfection.

The universe is infinite, there's plenty of room for imagination.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 08:45:53 AM

It's whatever you believe, senbon.  Life can be perfect if you believe it can.  We are all perfect, the point of life is to find inner peace, perfection.

The universe is infinite, there's plenty of room for imagination.

“One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn't exist.....Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist”

- Stephen Hawking.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 05:35:24 PM

After watching the video, senbon, I get what it's saying.  Science uses death to create material goods to make us happy.  Perfection would be heaven, where everything already exists.

You can make your universe perfect if you believe, if you think positively.  We are each our own planet, when we all connect and comfort eachother to the point we all believe we're perfect, earth will become perfect, we will find heaven on earth.

For earth to find heaven, we must consciously stop killing, just for a sec, making time end.  This includes doubting, eating, talking and breathing, as one.

In heaven, you can do anything.  You aren't bound to lives, you can become or do anything instantaneously.  You may continue your life as it is, nothing has to change.

I believe you're perfect, you should too.

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 06:24:10 PM

For earth to find heaven, we must consciously stop killing, just for a sec, making time end.  This includes doubting, eating, talking and breathing, as one.

Dank, please, do us all a favor, and take a week or 3 off of the chemicals. To paraphrase Dave Chappelle, you're smoking yourself stupid.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
peasant

Activity: 272

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 07:03:25 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2013, 03:39:41 AM by peasant

I fear dank is gonna be enjoying his perfect universal existence in a padded room wearing restraints in the near future. I hope this is all a joke or you get your life together, dank. Take care.
jwzguy

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 07:06:37 PM

I fear dank is gonna be enjoy his perfect universal existence in a padded room wearing restraints in the near future. I hope this is all a joke or you get your life together, dank. Take care.
I'm sure it's not a joke to the guy who got scammed.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 07:37:21 PM

I fear dank is gonna be enjoy his perfect universal existence in a padded room wearing restraints in the near future. I hope this is all a joke or you get your life together, dank. Take care.

No one got "scammed".  Dank Bank was a clear obvious ponzi right from the start.  If you are greedy enough to invest, you get what's coming to you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jwzguy

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 07:40:03 PM

No one got "scammed".  Dank Bank was a clear obvious ponzi right from the start.  If you are greedy enough to invest, you get what's coming to you.
What's coming to you, as in, getting scammed?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 07:51:53 PM

What's coming to you, as in, getting scammed?
You give your money to a dude in a van with "Bank" painted on the side to keep safe for you, and you're surprised when the van is gone the next week?

"But it said "Bank" on it!"

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
xxjs

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 07:52:53 PM

Buffer, I have no money to pay, I gave it all away to people who want it more than me.
[..]

He wanted the money more, you wanted the drugs more. You have unknowingly taken part in a voluntary exchange, the basis of the free market!

Next time you have some money, I am sure you will give them to the people who want them more in stead of paying your debt.
jwzguy

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 07:55:37 PM

You give your money to a dude in a van with "Bank" painted on the side to keep safe for you, and you're surprised when the van is gone the next week?

No, I'm not that surprised a scam took place. That doesn't change the fact that a scam took place.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 08:32:12 PM

No, I'm not that surprised a scam took place. That doesn't change the fact that a scam took place.

The nature of the market is that folks who are bad at managing their money do not keep it long. That includes people who invest in obvious ponzi scams.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: