Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The explanation to everything  (Read 9523 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:29:53 PM

You follow and judge an 18 year old's life and broadcast negative fantasizations on the Internet.  You should live your own lives, I just can't see how judging children online makes you truly happy.  How could you be happy when you're constantly giving out negative energy?  You get what you put out.

Despite your bewilderingly obvious group attempt to debase the word of dank, my word stays true.  We all know what is true, we all know the government is a corrupt power based system of control, we all know the solution to ridding humanity from such a negative entity is to relinquish fear of punishment and do what we believe is right.  If we stop playing along with the system, it would cease to exist.  All we must do is act as one and humanity will be free.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwzguy

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:32:03 PM

Despite your bewilderingly obvious group attempt to debase the word of dank, my word stays true.

You borrowed money from someone and promised to pay it back. Over and over again you said "look at how my history, I've always repaid my debts."
Your word is now completely worthless. Good job.
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:34:13 PM

You follow and judge an 18 year old's life and broadcast negative fantasizations on the Internet.  You should live your own lives, I just can't see how judging children online makes you truly happy.  How could you be happy when you're constantly giving out negative energy?  You get what you put out.

Despite your bewilderingly obvious group attempt to debase the word of dank, my word stays true.  We all know what is true, we all know the government is a corrupt power based system of control, we all know the solution to ridding humanity from such a negative entity is to relinquish fear of punishment and do what we believe is right.  If we stop playing along with the system, it would cease to exist.  All we must do is act as one and humanity will be free.

tl;dr stop using money because I'm too stupid to use it properly, also I'm too stoned to remember I'm actually 19.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:42:40 PM

Could you kindly point me to the seller you buy drugs from on silk road. I've got to get some of whatever you're on. Sounds amazing.

If you've switched drugs after the OP, could you please let me know what you used before you typed it up? What you're on now doesn't sound as fun.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:45:53 PM

We all know what is true, we all know the government is a corrupt power based system of control, we all know the solution to ridding humanity from such a negative entity is to relinquish fear of punishment and do what we believe is right.  If we stop playing along with the system, it would cease to exist.  All we must do is act as one and humanity will be free.

"You are confusing a few matters. There is just 1 struggle and it is now, here on this planet and on a personal level....meaning you only.
There is no enemy you can attack except yourself. If you are busy attacking something else, you are wasting precious energy and you
will fail. If you succeed, there will be no struggle anymore."

Yes, the change must come from within, we all have a past to let go of.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:49:49 PM

We all know what is true, we all know the government is a corrupt power based system of control, we all know the solution to ridding humanity from such a negative entity is to relinquish fear of punishment and do what we believe is right.  If we stop playing along with the system, it would cease to exist.  All we must do is act as one and humanity will be free.

"You are confusing a few matters. There is just 1 struggle and it is now, here on this planet and on a personal level....meaning you only.
There is no enemy you can attack except yourself. If you are busy attacking something else, you are wasting precious energy and you
will fail. If you succeed, there will be no struggle anymore."

Yes, the change must come from within, we all have a past to let go of.

Especially if that past includes arrest warrants and debts.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:51:47 PM

Well Dank seems like you Soul is now owned by Squall

Dank Soul Guarantee - Danksurance
The Dank Soul Gurantee is my karma based system of insurance.  I acknowledge and respect that karma would play a negative role on me if I were to steal anybodies deposit, thus, offering an incentive to not perform such an action.  Dank Bank, as with many other investment opportunities, is largely trust based.  I hereby give my word and my soul that I will perform as an honest trader, no exceptions.

That raises the Question, can a Soulless Being still express love?

So we couldn't kill love, but you did it yourself.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:52:28 PM

You are so full of shit, dank. Complaining how the government is corrupt and not behaving any better than them? How does promising to return money and not keeping the promise affect your karma?
I see two options here: your brain's fucked up beyond hope from dope
OR
you fucked up and can't even admit it, hence your rationalizations

Signature space available for rent.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:02:11 PM

The difference between the government and me is 1) I don't use violence to coerce humans, 2) I can admit when I made a mistake and correct it.

I gave everything I had away, to other people.  Quite the opposite from the function of government.

The truth is, nobody owns anyone.  If you allow fear of bankruptcy to control your life, you're sacrificing your will to others.  No one owns your soul but you, you're free to break away from the cycle at any time.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:03:24 PM

You are so full of shit, dank. Complaining how the government is corrupt and not behaving any better than them?

Quite agree. Dank judges others, but refuses to look in the mirror.

Maybe the problem of society today is the Dank kind? Imagine if everyone took his approach to work. Society would collapse.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:06:49 PM

The difference between the government and me is 1) I don't use violence to coerce humans, 2) I can admit when I made a mistake and correct it.

Referring to your mistake of failing to pay back squall. What are you doing to correct that little blunder?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:10:19 PM

Perhaps the society destroying all life on earth is the problem?  Perhaps such a parasite is destined to die?  Perhaps the world needs more people that act out of love unconditionally.

What am I doing?  Showing people the true value of their money, nothing.  Showing people sharing works better.

Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:13:18 PM

>18 years old
>child

lel

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:16:42 PM

What am I doing?  Showing people the true value of their money, nothing.  Showing people sharing works better.

The coins aren't worthless to Squall though are they. Sharing? Oh right, so you shared the coins. Don't you mean you've stolen the coins?

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:19:25 PM

It's so cute how dank wants to be treated like an adult when it comes to getting something and like a child when it comes to responsibility.

I hope his soul mate gets plenty of student loans because she's going to be supporting him for the foreseeable future.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:29:25 PM

What am I doing?  Showing people the true value of their money, nothing.  Showing people sharing works better.

The coins aren't worthless to Squall though are they. Sharing? Oh right, so you shared the coins. Don't you mean you've stolen the coins?
If I had them, I would give them to him.  I haven't had any significant amount of BTC since I stopped selling on the road months ago.  I had faith that if I share everything I had, including eternal life, omniscient knowledge and a perfect state of happiness, that others would be willing to help me along the way.

I'm truly amazed that we're still focused on money here, after I provide a functioning model of the universe and the news that you will live forever in the near future.

I guess we know where humanity's priorities are currently set.

fgervais

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:33:31 PM

If I had them, I would give them to him.  I haven't had any significant amount of BTC since I stopped selling on the road.  

ITT dank admits to selling narcotics.

I had faith that if I share everything I had, including eternal life, omniscient knowledge and perfect peace, that others would be willing to help me along the way.

You possessed omniscient knowledge and eternal life?

I'm truly amazed that we're still focused on money here, after I provide a functioning model of the universe and the news that you will live forever in the near future.

Actually making good on one's word? The issue here isn't money, it is that a scumbag told someone he'd do X, but he did Y instead because X was too hard.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:35:49 PM

What am I doing?  Showing people the true value of their money, nothing.  Showing people sharing works better.

If I had them, I would give them to him.  I haven't had any significant amount of BTC since I stopped selling on the road.  I had faith that if I share everything I had, including eternal life, omniscient knowledge and perfect peace, that others would be willing to help me along the way.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:37:24 PM

Money (in a theoretical form anyhow) is just the same as sharing, though.  It's the evolution of "I'll trade you this specific thing for that specific thing," where now you don't have to trade the farmer something he wants to get food; he'll just take the cash and decide what he wants to do with it after.

It's a representation.  To free yourself of greed is one thing, but to take a man's cash to teach him money isn't the way to happiness, is the same as taking the things he would purchase later.  Philosophical "enlightenment" or not, it's still theft, no matter how you slice it.

If one could live off love alone, we would be a very different world today.  But love has no value.  It is not something to be traded.  It is not a commodity.  Actual love is to be shared, free of charge, without the intent of getting something out of it, and therefor cannot be accepted as tender for debts.  It is not only worthless, but priceless, and to put a price on love destroys what love is to begin with; further rendering it useless, which is of course impossible as zero and "0" are the same thing.

Furthermore, karma has no proof of existence.  Because "good" karma and "bad" karma are entirely subjective, it can never be one or the other, and cannot be both; in other words, it cannot be.  Just as there cannot be an absolute good entity, or absolute evil, since it is up to an opinion which is which (and can never be accepted as fact, is the point), there can be no karma.  It is nice to think, what comes around goes around, or you reap what you sow, but life never plays out this way; we only notice it when it happens to coincide with this thing we call karma.  

Tl;dr: Pay your debts, and stop pretending you're the next Jesus Christ, free from worldly desire and necessity.  Not even he could go his life without work.

Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:39:41 PM

Except everyone is taking Dank seriously while he distracts with smoke and mirrors that he has no intent of paying back Squall, like an honorable human being.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: