Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The explanation to everything  (Read 9534 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 01:46:44 PM

Dank is spacial.  Wink
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 01:52:02 PM

To sum up:

1. Dank "discovered" pot, got hooked, and to his great misfortune triggered a latent psychosis. It would have appeared eventually regardless.

2. Next he discovered LSD, self-medicated with it, and stumbled around through a process of self-discovery until he could fabricate a new theory of reality consistent with his psychotic state. He now believes he understands the "real" truth and everyone is blinded by greed and ignorance.

3. Now he's bouncing between delusions of grandeur (I will put together a massive music festival with no money, we can all live forever) and extreme paranoia (someone paid those kids to assassinate me).

4. In the next few weeks he's likely to disappear and sink into horrible depths of depression. Hopefully his family will be able to get him to a doctor before he hurts himself or someone else.

conclusions:

1. You can't use logic to convince a psychotic to stop being psychotic. He needs sympathy, and ultimately therapy and medication.

2. His behavior has shown strong indication of mental problems from the very beginning. Anyone loaning money to him should have been on notice.

Unless he's acting a part and is faking it all for his amusement or perhaps to get sympathy while he absconds with funds. I personally think he was hoping for a much bigger cash out but most were wary to loan him very much so he took what he could get.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 02:18:22 PM

To sum up:

1. Dank "discovered" pot, got hooked, and to his great misfortune triggered a latent psychosis. It would have appeared eventually regardless.

2. Next he discovered LSD, self-medicated with it, and stumbled around through a process of self-discovery until he could fabricate a new theory of reality consistent with his psychotic state. He now believes he understands the "real" truth and everyone is blinded by greed and ignorance.

3. Now he's bouncing between delusions of grandeur (I will put together a massive music festival with no money, we can all live forever) and extreme paranoia (someone paid those kids to assassinate me).

4. In the next few weeks he's likely to disappear and sink into horrible depths of depression. Hopefully his family will be able to get him to a doctor before he hurts himself or someone else.

conclusions:

1. You can't use logic to convince a psychotic to stop being psychotic. He needs sympathy, and ultimately therapy and medication.

2. His behavior has shown strong indication of mental problems from the very beginning. Anyone loaning money to him should have been on notice.

Unless he's acting a part and is faking it all for his amusement or perhaps to get sympathy while he absconds with funds. I personally think he was hoping for a much bigger cash out but most were wary to loan him very much so he took what he could get.

+googolgoogol
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:55:27 PM

The truth will reveal it's self with time.  I didn't fabricate my own model of the universe, I discovered the true spiritual state of life.  It's really nothing new, perhaps for the western world.  We are consciously intelligent creators, we are god, little fragments of a much larger consciousness.

There are no limitations to the human mind, feel free to set yourself limitations of doubt.

One more thing, it's not paranoia if they were in fact planning to kill me, it's an observation.  I don't fear death now and I didn't when I was in a room full of sociopaths talking about razors and weird shit.

It's easy to see how such people could be manipulated with greed.  Explain to them I'm a fugitive trippin on acid, whatever's needed to justify killing another human, and find their price.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:57:24 PM

I don't fear death now and I didn't when I was in a room full of sociopaths talking about razors and weird shit.

You were in a room full of 13 year old girls crying about Justin Bieber smoking weed?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:57:59 PM

The truth will reveal it's self with time.  I didn't fabricate my own model of the universe, I discovered the true spiritual state of life.  It's really nothing new, perhaps for the western world.  We are consciously intelligent creators, we are god, little fragments of a much larger consciousness.

There are no limitations to the human mind, feel free to set yourself limitations of doubt.

One more thing, it's not paranoia if they were in fact planning to kill me, it's an observation.  I don't fear death now and I didn't when I was in a room full of sociopaths talking about razors and weird shit.

It's easy to see how such people could be manipulated with greed.  Explain to them I'm a fugitive trippin on acid, whatever's needed to justify killing another human, and find their price.

You only needed to gaze in the Dank mirror for that nugget.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
wormbog

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:59:46 PM

To sum up:

conclusions:

If he were faking it all along he could come up with a more convincing lie to explain how he would make money for his investors.

Also, who would make thousands of rambling posts just to amuse himself? Any why stick around after his cover is blown? He's legitimately wacky.

You know what sucks for Dank? A few hundred years ago, people with his brand of delusion were often believed to have a special link to the spiritual world. In the past Dank might have become a shaman, a prophet, etc. He would have been taken care of and respected as a wise man. In modern times he's more likely to end up as a looney shouting on a street corner. Or worse, a Scientologist. Smiley
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:16:35 PM

This is my life, unscripted.  Exciting, right?

Feel free to doubt me, you're only doubting yourself.  If you believe me, you can probably see the patterns in history repeating.

All I want to do is empower you to use your freewill without fear of retribution.  I told the world I would play guitar and be successful, despite the plethora of judgement casted towards me, I remain the happiest person on earth.  I coulda let the doubt get to me and quit, but I believed in myself enough to manifest this to reality.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:18:52 PM

To sum up:

conclusions:

If he were faking it all along he could come up with a more convincing lie to explain how he would make money for his investors.

Also, who would make thousands of rambling posts just to amuse himself? Any why stick around after his cover is blown? He's legitimately wacky.

You know what sucks for Dank? A few hundred years ago, people with his brand of delusion were often believed to have a special link to the spiritual world. In the past Dank might have become a shaman, a prophet, etc. He would have been taken care of and respected as a wise man. In modern times he's more likely to end up as a looney shouting on a street corner. Or worse, a Scientologist. Smiley

You answered yourself Wink

Albert Einstein
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:30:15 PM

The more you all continue to judge me, the more obvious and foolish your actions look.

I know many of us out there are past the point of judging and open to new worldly concepts.

I'm pretty sure we all want a positive change in society, the government can't provide that, only you can enact a positive change in the world by living a loving lifestyle.  No external entity can provide happiness, that we must seek within ourselves with open hearts, only you can forgive yourself for the past, only you can control what feelings to emit.

I walked through hell with a smile on my face, you can do it too.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:32:38 PM

The more you all continue to judge me, the more obvious and foolish your actions look.

I know many of us out there are past the point of judging and open to new worldly concepts.

I'm pretty sure we all want a positive change in society, the government can't provide that, only you can enact a positive change in the world by living a loving lifestyle.  No external entity can provide happiness, that we must seek within ourselves with open hearts, only you can forgive yourself for the past, only you can control what feelings to emit.

Dank reasoning 101.

Albert Einstein
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 03:33:52 PM

then why can't you pay back squall with a smile on your face? surely that's easier than walking through hell

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:46:05 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2013, 04:01:08 PM by DarkHyudrA

Hey I can't believe I lost how dank got his scammer tag, can anyone share the post to me where this occured?

Your foolish actions is that makes us laugh and judge you.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:49:02 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlymklG9nL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnoZgjW7ylM
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:20:10 PM

then why can't you pay back squall with a smile on your face? surely that's easier than walking through hell
Because I cannot yet fabricate material objects from energy on this plane of existence.  I have no means of paying squall back, at this moment.

Why are we so focused on squall when this topic has nothing to do with my past mistakes with money and everything to do with a new way of life.  We're currently living on a planet with finite resources, by destroying earth, we are killing ourselves.  There's a way to manifest material entities into existence from the universe's infinite resources.  There's a way to live without killing ourself.  All it takes is everyone to believe, everyone to love.  When you believe, you can focus on creating the now.  When you think, you doubt, you focus on creating whatever negative reality you're connecting to.  Thoughts question why things are to an endless extent.  Thoughts disconnect you from what is.

deadweasel

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:22:45 PM

This guy needs help.  Why do any of you respond to him?

If you got scammed, cut your losses and stop talking to this guy.   

Kill this thread.

Monster-Ant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:28:38 PM

AHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Seriously, Dank, die in  a mining rig fire.

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?
BitBlitz

Activity: 285

Turning money into heat since 2011.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:28:58 PM

Because I cannot yet fabricate material objects from energy on this plane of existence.  I have no means of paying squall back, at this moment.
Yes you can: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93003.msg1443991#msg1443991

I see the value of Bitcoin, so I don't worry about the price...
goodlord666

Activity: 434

100%

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:48:23 PM

So I'm guessing you cashed out the gift cards you got for Christmas and spent the proceeds on drugs instead of paying squall, judging by the drivel you just posted.

You're not an enlightened being, you're a drug-fucked teenager.  Do something about it before it bites you in the ass.

I don't know. I don't like this sorta comment.

I barely read Dank's posts but when I do I just let the kid have his say and move on. Maybe at some point he will say something that is of actual interest to me and then I will be glad that he actually had the chance to do it.

You might as well leave his posts uncommented.

kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 04:49:50 PM

This guy needs help.  Why do any of you respond to him?

If you got scammed, cut your losses and stop talking to this guy.   

Kill this thread.
i find delusional people to be very entertaining

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████