Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The explanation to everything  (Read 9523 times)
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:33:22 AM

Where's Dog the Bounty Hunter when you need him?

theymos, if you're not going to give dank the scammer tag can you change his avatar to the chimp face version of his mugshot Phin made?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:38:44 AM

Too bad I fear no form of prosecution.  The ones forcibly imposing rules over a population are using violence to control people, not the kids being prosecuted for non-violent acts.

I crashed my friends R6 the following day after the Yo momma's big fat booty ban show, going around 60 in a 35 on a sharp turn.  I didn't lean into the turn enough and I hit the grass.  The bike was totaled, I didn't get a scratch on me.  People stopped to make sure I was okay, and I was great.  Some people negatively commented on my riding skills, while others just cared about the well being of me.  EMS and RPD eventually came.  The officer demonstrated the true duty of peace keepers.  He was very calm and understanding abou the accident, despite the fact I don't have a motorcycle license and the California license plate was printed off on paper.  I explained to him my situation and he assisted my family to help move the bike out of a ditch and into a van.  I received four citations, four victimless acts and I was on my way, despite the arrest warrant for my name.

Perhaps the system was down and he didn't know I was a fugitive.  Or perhaps he saw how I was a harmless kid putting no one in danger but myself.  Perhaps he saw that all ends of the spectrum can work as one rather than work against eachother.

I like to think the former, I like to think humans are developing a greater sense of empathy and connectedness between one another.

I don't have to evade anything if I'm not doing anything wrong.  I believe in my actions, I speak from the soul, I have nothing to worry about.

And congrats!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:38:55 AM

So who pays for the bike? Not sure the insurance will cover it, being ridden by an asshat without a licence.

Since it's only money, it's victimless, right?

Kinda like when you stole a thousand bucks from someone here?

I'd go on about the fact that your driving skills are obviously not up to snuff, accident and all, and that sooner or later you're going to kill someone, hopefully you, but you haven't demonstrated the ability to understand patterns or causal effect. Kinda like the time you said you couldn't default on your loans.
fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:41:42 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpXAknykeg
repentance

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:44:17 AM

Quote from: scumbag
I explained to him my situation and he assisted my family to help move the bike out of a ditch and into a van.  I received four citations, four victimless acts and I was on my way, despite the arrest warrant for my name.

Nice to know that your family enable your irresponsibility and law-breaking or have you joined some weird cult and consider them your "family" these days?

Thank you theymos.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:50:42 AM

So who pays for the bike? Not sure the insurance will cover it, being ridden by an asshat without a licence.

I'd go on about the fact that your driving skills are obviously not up to snuff, accident and all, and that sooner or later you're going to kill someone, hopefully you, but you haven't demonstrated the ability to understand patterns or causal effect. Kinda like the time you said you couldn't default on your loans.
I don't know about that, I hit 164 mph the third day riding, didn't even try to go that fast.  Pretty sure wreaking in between cars at 120 takes some sort of skill, at least fearlessness.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:51:29 AM

I don't know about that, I hit 164 mph the third day riding, didn't even try to go that fast.  Pretty sure wreaking in between cars at 120 takes some sort of skill, at least fearlessness.

Wow.
jwzguy

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:54:54 AM

Nope. Just idiocy.
repentance

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:00:35 AM

Nope. Just idiocy.

And reckless indifference for the safety of others.

Honestly, anyone who knows dank IRL and was stupid enough to lend him their bike anyway probably deserves to have him destroy it.  Being dank's friend seems to be kind of expensive.  If he's not actually destroying your property he's getting you to sell it so he can pay his rent.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:01:34 AM

Wreaking = weaving, spell check.

Nothing idiotic about that.  You can't experience life if you're living in fear.  If you believe in yourself, you can do anything.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:05:07 AM

Wreaking = weaving, spell check.

Nothing idiotic about that.  You can't experience life if you're living in fear.  If you believe in yourself, you can do anything.

Do everyone a favor and commit yourself now, before you kill someone.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:12:00 AM

It's funny that people could get upset at a kid for having fun, hurting no one, while blissfully ignoring the part where a group of kids were bribed to assassinate me after the Raleigh police department failed to arrest me.

jwzguy

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:13:23 AM

Clearly, "anything" includes ripping off people who believed in you.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:16:34 AM

Clearly, "anything" includes ripping off people who believed in you.
Not by choice.  All I was doing was being a positive, loving, sharing human being.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:17:17 AM

If you believe in yourself, you can do anything.

Anything except pay your debts, keep your word, show some personal responsibility, hold down a job, maintain a relationship, or follow through on your "goals" (term used loosely).

Yes anything other than that.
jwzguy

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:17:35 AM

It's funny that people could get upset at a kid for having fun, hurting no one, while blissfully ignoring the part where a group of kids were bribed to assassinate me after the Raleigh police department failed to arrest me.
Weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds endangers the lives of other people on the road. So. Are you proving that you've been trolling all along here? Or are you truly this much of a psychopath?
fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:17:47 AM

Lolwut.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:20:01 AM

He's starting to show signs of needing the mental hospital. I feel sorry for squall who've lent to a nutcase.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:21:56 AM

Weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds endangers the lives of other people on the road. So. Are you proving that you've been trolling all along here? Or are you truly this much of a psychopath?
It does not endanger anyone if I believe I have control over my fate.  It's not mine nor their destiny to die in a motorcycle crash.

Death naturally concludes life, there's no point in not squeezing as much out of life as you can.  If you can't do what you imagine, what is imagination to you?

fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:23:06 AM

Just like you couldn't default.

Pattern recognition. Get some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: