Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The explanation to everything  (Read 9523 times)
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:42:09 PM

Still waiting for an explanation of why dank didn't offer squall his gift cards or sell the gift cards on here with the proceeds going to squall.  

Isn't it funny how material shit matters when it's dank who wants it but it's unimportant and people are being greedy and unenlightened when they either won't give him what he wants (which they apparently should because it has no value) or when it's time for dank to give back what he's taken from others.

Between Christmas presents and birthday presents, dank had plenty of opportunity to make some kind of payment to squall.  He simply chose not to and is now trying to justify that on the basis of money not being important - although apparently it was important to dank at the time he borrowed it.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:43:22 PM

Except everyone is taking Dank seriously while he distracts with smoke and mirrors that he has no intent of paying back Squall, like an honorable human being.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:07:25 AM

Snapsunny, people value money and possessions over human life.  You could transact a trade without thinking of money.  Nobody's cash is being taken, people are just learning it's useless and abandoning it.

We can in fact live off love alone.  When we die, our consciousness doesn't cease to exist, it exists without death.  If we consciously stop killing, we can free earth from doubt and negativity, we can find heaven without forcibly dying.

Nothing is good or bad, you're right, but you must live with your choices forever.  You can kill, no one is stopping you, but can you forgive yourself for doing so?  No matter how you justify your actions, eating is the destruction of self, putting anything in your body disconnects you from god, perfect awareness.

You can only lie to yourself for so long before facing the truth, and we all know the truth.  We all see the truth when we die, but we also have the choice to see the truth while we're alive.

All you must do is say you can rather than you can't, talk in positives.  Anything is possible.

We don't need to take from earth when we can create with our mind.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:11:10 AM

Snapsunny, people value money and possessions over human life.  You could transact a trade without thinking of money.  Nobody's cash is being taken, people are just learning it's useless and abandoning it.

We can in fact live off love alone.  When we die, our consciousness doesn't cease to exist, it exists without death.  If we consciously stop killing, we can free earth from doubt and negativity, we can find heaven without forcibly dying.

Nothing is good or bad, you're right, but you must live with your choices forever.  You can kill, no one is stopping you, but can you forgive yourself for doing so?  No matter how you justify your actions, eating is the destruction of self, putting anything in your body disconnects you from god, perfect awareness.

You can only lie to yourself for so long before facing the truth, and we all know the truth.  We all see the truth when we die, but we also have the choice to see the truth while we're alive.

All you must do is say you can rather than you can't, talk in positives.  Anything is possible.

That you stole money from someone trying to help you out?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:11:40 AM

I will pay everyone back with love, all those that are accepting of it.  Those that understand and believe my words will make a loving transition to the new world rather than a fearful transition to confusion.  If the world that is ends, you have the choice to allow fear direct you to death, or for love to lead you to heaven.

So if Squall did accept your 'love' as payment, how would that work?

Would you would email it over to him? Telephone? Post?
Maybe it would be like the Care Bear stare (belly magic) with all that love pumping out of their tummies?

Rob E

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:12:05 AM

Dank is special.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:12:33 AM

So, how did it make you feel when you finally pulled the trigger and put your scam in play?
Anything like....

Karma is coming after you

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:14:49 AM

Dank is special.

What, like as in special needs?

repentance

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:18:38 AM

Dank is special.

Special enough that he's not likely to make it to 21 without spending time in an institution of some sort, whether it's a correctional facility, a psychiatric facility, or both.

It's definitely time dank got his own Encyclopedia Dramatica page.  He'll fit in well with the likes of Chris-Chan and Kevin Havens.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:49:10 AM

You guys really don't understand the spiritual revolution amongst us.  If you choose to doubt other humans, you can't evolve.  You must let go of this behavior and seek a judgement free mindset.  If you're doubting why things are happening the way they are, you're not seeing it as it is, you're not believing.  If you believe you're problems are in your head, stop worrying about them, you gain a lot of control over your reality.

There's no limit to the conscious mind.  I mean, come on, I saw spongebob explode and reassimilate himself.

When we lose doubt, anything is possible.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:50:33 AM

You guys really don't understand the spiritual revolution amongst us.  If you choose to doubt other humans, you can't evolve.  You must let go of this behavior and seek a judgement free mindset.  If you're doubting why things are happening the way they are, you're not seeing it as it is, you're not believing.  If you believe you're problems are in your head, stop worrying about them, you gain a lot of control over your reality.

There's no limit to the conscious mind.  I mean, come on, I saw spongebob explode and reassimilate himself.

When we lose doubt, anything is possible.

And you don't understand that you are a thief.

Also a bad troll.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:05:50 AM

How much debt is the US government in again?  And I'm a thief because I gave away all my possessions?

Not what I expected to get for giving homeless people food, leaving out my $200 Ibanez guitar in front of a store, electronics in front of best buy, my goalie pads at a sport complex I once competed at.

Yeah, the world would surely be horrible if everyone shared like me.

fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:11:11 AM

How much debt is the US government in again?  And I'm a thief because I gave away all my possessions?

Not what I expected to get for giving homeless people food, leaving out my $200 Ibanez guitar in front of a store, electronics in front of best buy, my goalie pads at a sport complex I once competed at.

No you're a thief because you willingly took someone's money and told him you wouldn't give it back. The US at least makes it payments.

Also, just because you dropped your shit all around town doesn't mean you're a good person, just one who makes bad decisions.

By your logic you could kill someone because states execute prisoners.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 03:20:14 AM

How much debt is the US government in again?  And I'm a thief because I gave away all my possessions?

Just because someone is more of a scumbag than you doesn't make it right, and doesn't mean you aren't still a scumbag.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:21:06 AM

Un. Fracking. Believable. You are unpossible.

Albert Einstein
fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:25:13 AM

I keep wondering how dank thought Squall (and the rest of us, for that matter) would react to his default.

He seems surprised...
repentance

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:31:39 AM

I keep wondering how dank thought Squall (and the rest of us, for that matter) would react to his default.

He seems surprised...

Apparently it never occurred to dank to give away whatever he had left over after paying squall.  Squall should get the good karma for those donations because it's squall who's going without as a result of dank making them.

What an entitled little scumbag you are dank.  You always fuck up sooner rather than later so you're bound to find yourself in trouble with the law again soon - I hope no-one bails you out when it next happens.

fgervais

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:38:22 AM

Dank has a master plan to evade the law: never carry ID ever again. It's not like they have his prints and mugshot.

Oops.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:57:50 AM

Dank has a master plan to evade the law: never carry ID ever again. It's not like they have his prints and mugshot.

Oops.

Maybe he's burned off his prints.

Albert Einstein
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:31:20 AM

Too bad I fear no form of prosecution.  The ones forcibly imposing rules over a population are using violence to control people, not the kids being prosecuted for non-violent acts.

I crashed my friends R6 the following day after the Yo momma's big fat booty ban show, going around 60 in a 35 on a sharp turn.  I didn't lean into the turn enough and I hit the grass.  The bike was totaled, I didn't get a scratch on me.  People stopped to make sure I was okay, and I was great.  Some people negatively commented on my riding skills, while others just cared about the well being of me.  EMS and RPD eventually came.  The officer demonstrated the true duty of peace keepers.  He was very calm and understanding abou the accident, despite the fact I don't have a motorcycle license and the California license plate was printed off on paper.  I explained to him my situation and he assisted my family to help move the bike out of a ditch and into a van.  I received four citations, four victimless acts and I was on my way, despite the arrest warrant for my name.

Perhaps the system was down and he didn't know I was a fugitive.  Or perhaps he saw how I was a harmless kid putting no one in danger but myself.  Perhaps he saw that all ends of the spectrum can work as one rather than work against eachother.

I like to think the former, I like to think humans are developing a greater sense of empathy and connectedness between one another.

I don't have to evade anything if I'm not doing anything wrong.  I believe in my actions, I speak from the soul, I have nothing to worry about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: