Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Christians hate Atheists?  (Read 7315 times)
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:52:24 PM

According to Holly Bible Christians can not hate anyone..No they can look them like people whom they should help to find way to God and light

Depends on which part of the Bible.
Leviticus is part of the Bible and it's all a question of killing murdering burning alive and shit like that.
I'd say it's rather hainous part of the book xD

What does violence have to do with hate? God ordered the work to be done, and the Israelites simply carried it out. Just because the Israelites worked hard at it doesn't mean they had any hate. Many people work hard at work and enjoy it.

Smiley

So it's not the israelites who hate people. It's God.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eon89

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:53:44 PM

Stating things that exist is not proof for God's existence. Get your head out of that bucket and look at the world the way it really is.

Stating scientific facts that prove God's existence, is definitely proof of God's existence.

Smiley

Dude, be reasonable. You haven't proved anything. Do so and not only I'll agree with you but I'll work along you. Until then try and be real.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:57:54 PM

Stating things that exist is not proof for God's existence. Get your head out of that bucket and look at the world the way it really is.

Stating scientific facts that prove God's existence, is definitely proof of God's existence.

Smiley

Dude, be reasonable. You haven't proved anything. Do so and not only I'll agree with you but I'll work along you. Until then try and be real.

That's what I have been trying to tell you. I am not trying to prove anything. Why do you want me to start proving something? It isn't my place.

My place is to show you the proof of science. Science proves God exists. Why do you keep on accusing me of proving or not proving something? I'm just the messenger.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
eon89

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:59:02 PM

Smiley

That's what I have been trying to tell you. I am not trying to prove anything. Why do you want me to start proving something? It isn't my place.

My place is to show you the proof of science. Science proves God exists. Why do you keep on accusing me of proving or not proving something? I'm just the messenger.

Smiley

Ok then - bring out the math, physics, whatever science you want. Let's see it messenger man.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:10:20 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Ok then - bring out the math, physics, whatever science you want. Let's see it messenger man.

Well, that is what I have been doing over and over again. But just for you I will do it again, just for you. Besides, I need the practice typing.

1. Cause and effect.
2. Complex universe.
3. Universal entropy.

When you combine these three things, you find that God exists. There is no other way.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
eon89

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:55:03 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Well, that is what I have been doing over and over again. But just for you I will do it again, just for you. Besides, I need the practice typing.

1. Cause and effect.
2. Complex universe.
3. Universal entropy.

When you combine these three things, you find that God exists. There is no other way.

Smiley

So if I put all these three things in a bowl I'll get a special formula to see God? Or? Can I see God? Can I talk to Him? Can we measure Him in any way?

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 05:19:46 PM

Smiley

Smiley

1. Cause and effect.
2. Complex universe.
3. Universal entropy.

Smiley

So if I put all these three things in a bowl I'll get a special formula to see God? Or? Can I see God? Can I talk to Him? Can we measure Him in any way?

Or ask God to post on all forums all at once..:-)

Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:09:06 PM

According to Holly Bible Christians can not hate anyone..No they can look them like people whom they should help to find way to God and light

Leviticus is part of the Bible and it's all a question of killing murdering burning alive and shit like that.

What does violence have to do with hate? God ordered the work to be done, and the Israelites simply carried it out. Just because the Israelites worked hard at it doesn't mean they had any hate. Many people work hard at work and enjoy it.

Smiley

Sounds like the Westboro Baptist Church...

"I don't hate fags, God hates fags!"
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:49:32 PM

Smiley

LoooooooooooooooooooL!

It's not because you replaced the words "killing massive amount of people, torturing and burning alive some people for no logical reason" by the word "work" that it's not both sadism and horrible hate.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 08:13:27 PM

Who said they do? I just hate bad human beings who may belong to any religion/caste/country/etc. It doesn't matter.

Believe in whatever you want as long: god or no god. As long as you keep it to yourself and not force it on anyone.

Agree here. Never force one's own opinions on others but I've seen both groups doing the same.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:45:58 PM

Who said they do? I just hate bad human beings who may belong to any religion/caste/country/etc. It doesn't matter.

Believe in whatever you want as long: god or no god. As long as you keep it to yourself and not force it on anyone.

Agree here. Never force one's own opinions on others but I've seen both groups doing the same.

Thanks. The thread title shocked me a bit too. No need to force the choice between love and hate. Most Christians don't give a fuck about Atheists.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:36:32 PM

When you have such good opinions, that you can convince someone else into believing your opinions, that other person is better off accepting the new opinions for himself.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:42:16 PM

Smiley

LoooooooooooooooooooL!

It's not because you replaced the words "killing massive amount of people, torturing and burning alive some people for no logical reason" by the word "work" that it's not both sadism and horrible hate.

Come on. God was doing those nations a favor by having the Israelites kill them. Here's what I mean.

The people of those nations did not believe in God. They were never going to believe in God and be saved from the punishment for their sins.

So, when an Israelite killed a young heathen guy, the heathen was saved from all the sins that he was going to commit. If he died at 20-y-o rather than 50-y-o, that's 30 years of sinning that he would never have to pay for in Hell.

God is giving you opportunity to turn to Him for forgiveness so that you can be saved. But you are so obstinately against Him, that He is probably simply going to allow you to live to a ripe old age, because you wanted more sins to pay for in Hell for all eternity.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:47:22 PM

Smiley

No. It was frustration on the part of God.

First God made people in perfection and goodness. But they threw that away. Then God sent His Son Jesus to suffer and die for the people. But they reject that, as well. There ain't nuthin' more He can do for them. He did the best that can be done, but people would rather die and go to Hell. Frustrating, isn't it?

The only reason why God allows wicked people to live is, there are a few of them that will turn to Him and are saved. When you wake up in Hell, it wasn't God's hate that put you there. It was your own... your hate of God.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:50:17 PM

ANSWER THE QUESTION WITHOUT PREACHING YOUR BULLSHIT Grin
YOUR SO BORING WHEN YOU PREACH

It is you who are causing yourself to be bored, by not letting the things I say sink in.

The biggest pain in your life will be missing out on being with God in joy forever. Even Hell can't outdo that loss.

Smiley

gurre

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:52:02 PM

why bitcoin has alts? and why bitcoin hate banks? why George Bush was president? why you ask these questions?
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:04:40 PM

Smiley

LoooooooooooooooooooL!

Come on. God was doing those nations a favor by having the Israelites kill them. Here's what I mean.

The people of those nations did not believe in God. They were never going to believe in God and be saved from the punishment for their sins.

So, when an Israelite killed a young heathen guy, the heathen was saved from all the sins that he was going to commit. If he died at 20-y-o rather than 50-y-o, that's 30 years of sinning that he would never have to pay for in Hell.

God is giving you opportunity to turn to Him for forgiveness so that you can be saved. But you are so obstinately against Him, that He is probably simply going to allow you to live to a ripe old age, because you wanted more sins to pay for in Hell for all eternity.

Smiley

So god is a fucking crazy dictator asking everyone to kneel down before him.
And there is a difference in your quantity of sin? I thought that as long as you died without believing in God/Jesus/whatever Chtulu you were to burn in Hell for eternity!

But there is actually a system of rate? Like one year of sin = 15 years in hell?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:12:44 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 11:31:28 PM by BADecker

Smiley

LoooooooooooooooooooL!

Smiley

And there is a difference in your quantity of sin? I thought that as long as you died without believing in God/Jesus/whatever Chtulu you were to burn in Hell for eternity!

But there is actually a system of rate? Like one year of sin = 15 years in hell?

God built things so that you can receive glory and goodness for kneeling down before Him. How does this work?

God is the best there is. He is great and wonderful beyond understanding. When you recognize this and praise Him, you get to partake of some of the Goodness and Glory that He is. If you don't do it, you actually detract from the glory that He voluntarily gave you out of love for you.

A human soul is designed to last forever. Destruction of it will take forever. This means that whatever level of punishment a person receives in Hell, will last forever.

Smiley

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:42:03 PM

Smiley

LoooooooooooooooooooL!

Smiley

God built things so that you can receive glory and goodness for kneeling down before Him. How does this work?

God is the best there is. He is great and wonderful beyond understanding. When you recognize this and praise Him, you get to partake of some of the Goodness and Glory that He is. If you don't do it, you actually detract from the glory that He voluntarily gave you out of love for you.

A human soul is designed to last forever. Destruction of it will take forever. This means that whatever level of punishment a person receives in Hell, will last forever.

Smiley

You're disagreeing with yourself here.

You said: "So, when an Israelite killed a young heathen guy, the heathen was saved from all the sins that he was going to commit. If he died at 20-y-o rather than 50-y-o, that's 30 years of sinning that he would never have to pay for in Hell."

Then: "A human soul is designed to last forever. Destruction of it will take forever. This means that whatever level of punishment a person receives in Hell, will last forever."

So what's the point of saving them 30 years of sin if it's the same duration of punishment in hell?

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:07:31 AM

Smiley

LoooooooooooooooooooL!

Smiley

Smiley

It doesn't match with what you said earlier.

How was it good to kill the sinners 30 years before their natural death if they're going to burn in hell for eternity no matter the time they sinned?

It's just barabaric nonsense then, cause they will just suffer from hell earlier!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: