Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Christians hate Atheists?  (Read 7324 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:09:56 AM

According to Holly Bible Christians can not hate anyone..No they can look them like people whom they should help to find way to God and light

Depends on which part of the Bible.
Leviticus is part of the Bible and it's all a question of killing murdering burning alive and shit like that.
I'd say it's rather hainous part of the book xD

What does violence have to do with hate? God ordered the work to be done, and the Israelites simply carried it out. Just because the Israelites worked hard at it doesn't mean they had any hate. Many people work hard at work and enjoy it.

Smiley

LoooooooooooooooooooL!

It's not because you replaced the words "killing massive amount of people, torturing and burning alive some people for no logical reason" by the word "work" that it's not both sadism and horrible hate.

Come on. God was doing those nations a favor by having the Israelites kill them. Here's what I mean.

The people of those nations did not believe in God. They were never going to believe in God and be saved from the punishment for their sins.

So, when an Israelite killed a young heathen guy, the heathen was saved from all the sins that he was going to commit. If he died at 20-y-o rather than 50-y-o, that's 30 years of sinning that he would never have to pay for in Hell.

God is giving you opportunity to turn to Him for forgiveness so that you can be saved. But you are so obstinately against Him, that He is probably simply going to allow you to live to a ripe old age, because you wanted more sins to pay for in Hell for all eternity.

Smiley

So god is a fucking crazy dictator asking everyone to kneel down before him.
And there is a difference in your quantity of sin? I thought that as long as you died without believing in God/Jesus/whatever Chtulu you were to burn in Hell for eternity!

But there is actually a system of rate? Like one year of sin = 15 years in hell?

God built things so that you can receive glory and goodness for kneeling down before Him. How does this work?

God is the best there is. He is great and wonderful beyond understanding. When you recognize this and praise Him, you get to partake of some of the Goodness and Glory that He is. If you don't do it, you actually detract from the glory that He voluntarily gave you out of love for you.

A human soul is designed to last forever. Destruction of it will take forever. This means that whatever level of punishment a person receives in Hell, will last forever.

Smiley

You're disagreeing with yourself here.

You said: "So, when an Israelite killed a young heathen guy, the heathen was saved from all the sins that he was going to commit. If he died at 20-y-o rather than 50-y-o, that's 30 years of sinning that he would never have to pay for in Hell."

Then: "A human soul is designed to last forever. Destruction of it will take forever. This means that whatever level of punishment a person receives in Hell, will last forever."

So what's the point of saving them 30 years of sin if it's the same duration of punishment in hell?

The point is the intensity. For example. If you were going to be punished in Hell for all eternity, which would you rather have, 1 whip lash a day, or 5?

The intensity of the punishment is based on how much sinning you do. Having 30 years worth of fewer sins to be punished for everyday in Hell, can be a lot less painful each day, and in the long run.

Thank you for suggesting that I am disagreeing with myself. Even though you haven't explained wherein the disagreement lies, it helps me understand that I need to be more direct when talking to you jokers who want to mess up everything that is said.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:11:42 AM

According to Holly Bible Christians can not hate anyone..No they can look them like people whom they should help to find way to God and light

Leviticus is part of the Bible and it's all a question of killing murdering burning alive and shit like that.

What does violence have to do with hate? God ordered the work to be done, and the Israelites simply carried it out. Just because the Israelites worked hard at it doesn't mean they had any hate. Many people work hard at work and enjoy it.

Smiley

LoooooooooooooooooooL!

It's not because you replaced the words "killing massive amount of people, torturing and burning alive some people for no logical reason" by the word "work" that it's not both sadism and horrible hate.

Come on. God was doing those nations a favor by having the Israelites kill them. Here's what I mean.

The people of those nations did not believe in God. They were never going to believe in God and be saved from the punishment for their sins.

So, when an Israelite killed a young heathen guy, the heathen was saved from all the sins that he was going to commit. If he died at 20-y-o rather than 50-y-o, that's 30 years of sinning that he would never have to pay for in Hell.

God is giving you opportunity to turn to Him for forgiveness so that you can be saved. But you are so obstinately against Him, that He is probably simply going to allow you to live to a ripe old age, because you wanted more sins to pay for in Hell for all eternity.

Smiley

And there is a difference in your quantity of sin? I thought that as long as you died without believing in God/Jesus/whatever Chtulu you were to burn in Hell for eternity!

But there is actually a system of rate? Like one year of sin = 15 years in hell?

God built things so that you can receive glory and goodness for kneeling down before Him. How does this work?

God is the best there is. He is great and wonderful beyond understanding. When you recognize this and praise Him, you get to partake of some of the Goodness and Glory that He is. If you don't do it, you actually detract from the glory that He voluntarily gave you out of love for you.

A human soul is designed to last forever. Destruction of it will take forever. This means that whatever level of punishment a person receives in Hell, will last forever.

Smiley

It doesn't match with what you said earlier.

How was it good to kill the sinners 30 years before their natural death if they're going to burn in hell for eternity no matter the time they sinned?

It's just barabaric nonsense then, cause they will just suffer from hell earlier!

Read my previous post for the answer.    Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:04:23 AM

You ever get tired of talking to us heathens Bedecker?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:24:02 AM

Smiley

LoooooooooooooooooooL!

Smiley

Smiley

You're disagreeing with yourself here.

You said: "So, when an Israelite killed a young heathen guy, the heathen was saved from all the sins that he was going to commit. If he died at 20-y-o rather than 50-y-o, that's 30 years of sinning that he would never have to pay for in Hell."

Then: "A human soul is designed to last forever. Destruction of it will take forever. This means that whatever level of punishment a person receives in Hell, will last forever."

So what's the point of saving them 30 years of sin if it's the same duration of punishment in hell?

The point is the intensity. For example. If you were going to be punished in Hell for all eternity, which would you rather have, 1 whip lash a day, or 5?

The intensity of the punishment is based on how much sinning you do. Having 30 years worth of fewer sins to be punished for everyday in Hell, can be a lot less painful each day, and in the long run.

Thank you for suggesting that I am disagreeing with myself. Even though you haven't explained wherein the disagreement lies, it helps me understand that I need to be more direct when talking to you jokers who want to mess up everything that is said.

Smiley

Lool!

And there is a chart somewhere? Like a statistical study explaining that being unfaithful to your wife is around 2 pick a day?

I mean that's just such a bizarre way of seeing things xD
And never saw that in the Bible, intensity you say? xD
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:40:43 AM

You ever get tired of talking to us heathens Bedecker?

Good typing practice.    Grin

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:49:00 AM

Smiley

Lool!

And there is a chart somewhere? Like a statistical study explaining that being unfaithful to your wife is around 2 pick a day?

I don't know what you are talking about in that wife paragraph of yours.

In Luke 12:47,48 Jesus explains punishment levels in simple explanation:
"That servant who knows his master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked."

Smiley

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:57:20 AM

Smiley

Lool!

"That servant who knows his master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked."

Smiley

Nothing to do with what you said.
This paragraph explains that knowing you're not obeying God will grant you big punishment, and doing bad things while not knowing the existence of God will be punished less.
Nothing in common with the idea that the more you sin, the more you get punished!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:04:11 AM

Smiley

Lool!

Smiley

Nothing to do with what you said.
This paragraph explains that knowing you're not obeying God will grant you big punishment, and doing bad things while not knowing the existence of God will be punished less.
Nothing in common with the idea that the more you sin, the more you get punished!

Actually, you have missed the part that says that the one who doesn't know the law, but does things deserving punishment, will be punished less than the one who intentionally does wrong that he knows he is not supposed to do.

So you can see from Jesus' words that not everyone knows all the law. Thus, there will be levels of punishment in Hell.

Smiley

lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:20:13 AM

its not true, that christian hates atheists or other religion, i am christian and i dont hate anyone. real Christians cannot hate anyone, our religion teach us only love. 
Funny

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 09:21:03 AM

My Christian friends keep promoting Christianity to me but they never ever hated me. I think it's a bad and wrong assumption to make.

Ernstew

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:57:19 AM

Christians don't hate anybody that religion support love, harmony,friendship and justice for all people so they can not hate.

youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:39:01 AM

Christians don't hate anybody that religion support love, harmony,friendship and justice for all people so they can not hate.

Yeah let's totally forget about all the horrible things Christians have done and are currently doing.
Or the fact that their fucking book explains precisely how to kill in a horrible way those who dare not following their God of my ass.

PARADICE.io

Ernstew

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:49:56 AM

Christ never spoke about killing,and hate just about love,peace,creation. Later people spoiled that and made santo officio and incuisition. All people could join and become christians and that is originally no violent religion but people spoiled it

srinikethan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:23:51 PM

not sure...they are in a belief that all people in the world should follow christainity....wic we cannot accept....bcoz we are atheists
matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:17:36 PM

Christ never spoke about killing,and hate just about love,peace,creation. Later people spoiled that and made santo officio and incuisition. All people could join and become christians and that is originally no violent religion but people spoiled it

Looool.
No violent religion. Sure.
Based on the Bible no? Ever heard of the Leviticus? You know the part of the bible where people get burned alive for their sins?
matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:01:20 PM

I guess you did not read your Bible.  How can you believe in this shit if you did not even read it what the book says.  Just read the damm book.  Here are few examples, the list is endless....

Kings 6:29 - cannibalism
Leviticus 25:44 - slavery
Deuteronomy 13:12-15 - genocide
Leviticus 10:6 - you will die if you rip your clothes
Leviticus 19:19 - breeding cattle is illegal
Leviticus 21 - some bat crazy rules for priests
Leviticus 20:10 - killing of adulterers
Leviticus 20:9 - killing children who dishonor mother or father
Leviticus 24:16 - stonning people if they say God's name
Deuteronomy 28:53 - more cannibalism
Genesis 19:8 - prostituting your virgin daughters
Leviticus 19:19 - not mixing two kinds of material for clothing :-)
Deuteronomy 22:20-21 - more stoning for not being a virgin
Corinthians 14:34-35 - women should be quiet and obey
Exodus 31:14-15 - killing of people who work on Sabbath
Mark 10:11-12 - only marry once otherwise check Leviticus 20:10 for remedy
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 - cutting off hands
Deuteronomy 23:1 - you'll not go to heaven if your testicles are damaged
Leviticus 19:27 - no haircuts of any kind
Leviticus 19:28 - no tattoos, or else
Leviticus 11:7-8 - eating pork is forbidden

Sounds similar to Islam doesn't it?  Well, Islam was based on Bible, so it picked up where Bible left off.

Of course it's similar!
Those bigot can't even their own damned book correctly! And they would want us to convert ><
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:44:17 PM

I guess you did not read your Bible.  How can you believe in this shit if you did not even read it what the book says.  Just read the damm book.  Here are few examples, the list is endless....

Kings 6:29 - cannibalism
Leviticus 25:44 - slavery
Deuteronomy 13:12-15 - genocide
Leviticus 10:6 - you will die if you rip your clothes
Leviticus 19:19 - breeding cattle is illegal
Leviticus 21 - some bat crazy rules for priests
Leviticus 20:10 - killing of adulterers
Leviticus 20:9 - killing children who dishonor mother or father
Leviticus 24:16 - stonning people if they say God's name
Deuteronomy 28:53 - more cannibalism
Genesis 19:8 - prostituting your virgin daughters
Leviticus 19:19 - not mixing two kinds of material for clothing :-)
Deuteronomy 22:20-21 - more stoning for not being a virgin
Corinthians 14:34-35 - women should be quiet and obey
Exodus 31:14-15 - killing of people who work on Sabbath
Mark 10:11-12 - only marry once otherwise check Leviticus 20:10 for remedy
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 - cutting off hands
Deuteronomy 23:1 - you'll not go to heaven if your testicles are damaged
Leviticus 19:27 - no haircuts of any kind
Leviticus 19:28 - no tattoos, or else
Leviticus 11:7-8 - eating pork is forbidden

Sounds similar to Islam doesn't it?  Well, Islam was based on Bible, so it picked up where Bible left off.

Of course it's similar!
Those bigot can't even their own damned book correctly! And they would want us to convert ><

Bahaha... Christian bitogtry is based on the HEBREW BIBLE... same shit, different cult...

P.S. Learn to form a complete sentence man... proof read... use spell check...
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:30:51 PM

All this situation is becoming more and more stupid. Hey christian dudes - do whatever you want. But don't bother other people Don't try to force your ideas upon us. Go, pray stay on your heads, eat crackers and wine, whatever. Just stop bothering people. Let science and people who agree with science to think their own heads. We'll all pay for our sins if it's the case. You want to die for/with God? That's fine! We don't. And that should be also fine. We want science to advance and live forever and play boardgames all day long.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:03:56 PM

Simply because Atheists do not believe in God or the Holy Trinity. Even tho there can be an atheist and a christian under the same roof, there can be a lot of religious conflict and differences due to their belief.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:42:16 PM

All this situation is becoming more and more stupid. Hey christian dudes - do whatever you want. But don't bother other people Don't try to force your ideas upon us. Go, pray stay on your heads, eat crackers and wine, whatever. Just stop bothering people. Let science and people who agree with science to think their own heads. We'll all pay for our sins if it's the case. You want to die for/with God? That's fine! We don't. And that should be also fine. We want science to advance and live forever and play boardgames all day long.

This really is the crux of the problem. Live and let live seems to be impossible with religions trying to recruit.
If I was a christian I would be keeping it a secret,who wants a over populated heaven!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: