Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Christians hate Atheists?  (Read 7324 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:09:00 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 03:38:33 PM by BADecker

I don't hate atheists  Smiley

Well maybe you don't hate atheists but you're God do that's for sure...

God doesn't hate atheists. He loves them. But He is frustrated by them. Here's what I mean.

First God makes people in perfection. Adam and Eve wouldn't have ever died if they had never sinned. Why not? They were perfect people.

Then, as perfect people, Adam and Eve decided to use their perfection to see what imperfection was like. They didn't really want imperfection for themselves. They just wanted to test it out. Trouble is, when you are imperfect, there is no chance to go back to perfection. Because of this, Adam and Eve would die.

God saw that Adam and Eve didn't like the idea of imperfection once they had gotten into it. So, He decided to find a way back to perfection for them. The only way that would really work was for God, Himself, to come - in the form of Jesus - and take the brunt of punishment and death for people. Jesus did this when He died in excruciating pain, on the cross.

Because Jesus is God, He couldn't stay dead. He arose from death and lives as He is now, God in Heaven.

The point of what Jesus did on the cross is, Jesus essentially set people up on a pedestal, to be like God. We don't see most of our Godness, yet, because this universe is not suited for a situation like mankind becoming God. So, God is making a better universe for us all, a place where we can exist like God, with Godness... a place where He would love to take all of us to be with Him forever... in Godness.

After all this work, people are still rejecting perfection. What else can God do? He went all the way. He gave perfection. He gave Godness. He gave freedom of choice that only a God can have. And people used their Godness and God-like freedom of choice to throw it all away, including throwing away the Godness.

God is frustrated. He made people to be like Himself, but they used His strength to throw it all away. God is frustrated. If there was a way to save people, he would do it. But they are using God-strength to destroy themselves this time.

Okay, since they want destruction so badly, why not give it to them? After all, God is such a Great Giver that He gave even Godness to people, so what else can He do? Give them what they are asking for... destruction... even though He wishes He didn't have to.

There are, of course, those few (actually, multitudes) who accept their Godness, who accept transference into the New Heavens and the New Earth where their Godness can become totally activated and effective, who accept even death in this dying universe so that they can live life with God.

The choice is yours. Choose life and Godness. Choose faith in God, faith in Jesus salvation, so that you live forever. It's the only way. And it is the best way.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:56:48 PM

I don't hate Atheists  Smiley

Well maybe you don't hate Atheists but you're God do that's for sure...

God doesn't hate Atheists.

Sounds like someone hasn't read the bible!

God loves Atheists so much, he wants to get them stoned...

Quote from: Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you ... that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant;
And hath gone and served other gods, and worshiped them...
Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman ... and shalt stone them with stones, till they die

I bet God invites Atheists to all his parties... (bazinga!)

God hates Atheists so much, he doesn't kill them himself... he commands YOU to kill us... you better get started, we are many
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:48:01 PM

If there be found among you ... that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant;
Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman ... and shalt stone them with stones, till they die

God hates Atheists so much, he doesn't kill them himself... he commands YOU to kill us... you better get started, we are many

You are totally missing the point. God wanted perfection for His people so much that getting rid of atheists, etc., was a joy for all perfect peoples. Of course, the atheists had at least two methods for protecting themselves. They could protect themselves permanently by not being atheists, or they could do it temporarily, by leaving the nation of Israel.

But, here those ignorant atheists are. Still attempting to incur the wrath of God. Especially in the face of know what will happen to them when they do it.

I didn't realize that atheists are so stupid! But now that you continually speak as an atheist, in the face of knowing (even if it is erroneous knowledge) that you are going to get stoned, you still keep on asking for it.

Poor more or less retarded baby.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:51:39 PM

You are totally missing the point. God wanted perfection for His people so much that getting rid of Atheists, etc., was a joy for all perfect peoples

If God could get rid of Atheists... Why does God command his followers to murder them?  Can't God do his own dirty work?

Wait... did you just say, "was a joy for all perfect peoples"?...  God wants you to murder Atheists, instead of doing his own murdering... ... because it's fun?!?

What... the fuck... is wrong with you?!?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:09:27 PM

You are totally missing the point. God wanted perfection for His people so much that getting rid of Atheists, etc., was a joy for all perfect peoples

If God could get rid of Atheists... Why does God command his followers to murder them?  Can't God do his own dirty work?

Wait... did you just say, "was a joy for all perfect peoples"?...  God wants you to murder Atheists, instead of doing his own murdering... ... because it's fun?!?

You totally misunderstand as usual.

The idea is to have no atheists. The idea isn't to murder atheists. The idea is to offer them the opportunity to change... so that there wouldn't be any atheists. But when atheists won't voluntarily change, they have essentially murdered themselves, in death, and the Hell they are going to. Nobody has to murder an atheist. Atheism is essentially suicide.

Smiley

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 05:38:06 PM

The idea is to have no atheists. The idea isn't to murder atheists. The idea is to offer them the opportunity to change... so that there wouldn't be any atheists. But when atheists won't voluntarily change, they have essentially murdered themselves, in death, and the Hell they are going to. Nobody has to murder an atheist. Atheism is essentially suicide.

Smiley

So essentially same idea as Islam: 'submit or die'.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:49:51 PM

Smiley

So essentially same idea as Islam: 'submit or die'.

Major difference is that atheists are doing their own murder.   Cool

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:42:49 PM

I don't hate atheists  Smiley

Well maybe you don't hate atheists but you're God do that's for sure...

God doesn't hate atheists. He loves them. But He is frustrated by them. Here's what I mean.

First God makes people in perfection. Adam and Eve wouldn't have ever died if they had never sinned. Why not? They were perfect people.

Yeah poor little Adam and Eve who tried to know things and not simply stupidely obey Dos...
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:51:42 PM

What murder are we doing?
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 11:56:42 PM

I think he means: we are killing our chance for eternal, imaginary life. We are committing murder of our future life in heaven.

You have to read the Bible and read thorough BADecker religious babbling posts to understand his disorder.
It is is all Christian logic, hard to follow for a sane person.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:15:41 AM

I think he means: we are killing our chance for eternal, imaginary life. We are committing murder of our future life in heaven.

You have to read the Bible and read thorough BADecker religious babbling posts to understand his disorder.

Ah, ok it's really hard to follow for logical persons ^^

Well I suppose I'm killing my place in Heaven...

Just a question: why is Hell (ruled by satan) a bad place? As Satan is opposed to god why would he torture the ones disobeying him?
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 12:26:30 AM

Just a question: why is Hell (ruled by satan) a bad place? As Satan is opposed to god why would he torture the ones disobeying him?

That is an excellent question.  If I were Satan, I'd run his shop in competition with heaven.  You know offer better accommodation, free drinks, all the sex and drugs you want, whatever you want,  all the sinful, good stuff.  Party all night long, if you like.  Best entertainment etc.

I think it is their carrot and stick game.  Heaven is the carrot, hell is the stick.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:29:04 AM

Hell is not ruled by Satan. That's a misconception.

Hell is the place of dissolution of all things therein. Satan will be dissolved in into his component "forces and energies" just like everything else therein, so God gets His energy back that He gave to those who are presently against God, during a time before they were against Him.

Cool

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:49:43 AM

Hell is the place of dissolution of all things therein. Satan will be dissolved in into his component "forces and energies" just like everything else therein, so God gets His energy back that He gave to those who are presently against God, during a time before they were against Him.

Cool

So satan is not doing anything on earth? It means Satan is responsible for nothing!

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:56:51 AM

Cool

So satan is not doing anything on earth? It means Satan is responsible for nothing!

Well, Satan isn't ruling Heaven. So, since he isn't ruling Hell, and since he isn't ruling Heaven, what's left? However, people are responsible for much of what they do.

Cool

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:59:39 AM

Major difference is that atheists are doing their own murder.   Cool

Ah, ok it's really hard to follow for logical persons ^^

Well I suppose I'm killing my place in Heaven...

To be fair to Satan... (literally, the Devil's Advocate here)

According to the bible, Satan never actually kills anyone (except Job's family, but God practically begged him to)... and God murders millions of people on hundreds of separate occasions... I think I'll take my chances with Satan, he's a lot nicer than God...
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:02:51 AM

Well Moloch, I see you're dropping the mike again to the poor man.

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:04:03 AM

Well Moloch, I see you're dropping the mike again to the poor man.

Better than dropping the ball... like BADecker... am I right?
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:06:00 AM

Is that true BADecker? are you dropping your balls? Whoops, I mean ball. Yeah, that's it. Sorry about that. Don't know what got over me.

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:07:18 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 03:21:58 AM by Moloch

Is that true BADecker? are you dropping your balls? Whoops, I mean ball. Yeah, that's it. Sorry about that. Don't know what got over me.

I hear Catholic priests are more into cupping balls

Would this be considered more of a golden calf, or bronze bull?... It's hard to tell my idols apart at this angle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: