Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:46:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Christians hate Atheists?  (Read 7324 times)
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:08:53 AM

Is that true BADecker? are you dropping your balls? Whoops, I mean ball. Yeah, that's it. Sorry about that. Don't know what got over me.

I hear Catholics priests are more into cupping balls

Are you really going to resolve as to tell true things? That's real low. Now how's he gonna dig himself out of that one?

youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:30:18 PM

Major difference is that atheists are doing their own murder.   Cool

What murder are we doing?

I think he means: we are killing our chance for eternal, imaginary life. We are committing murder of our future life in heaven.

You have to read the Bible and read thorough BADecker religious babbling posts to understand his disorder.
It is is all Christian logic, hard to follow for a sane person.

Ah, ok it's really hard to follow for logical persons ^^

Well I suppose I'm killing my place in Heaven...

Just a question: why is Hell (ruled by satan) a bad place? As Satan is opposed to god why would he torture the ones disobeying him?

To be fair to Satan... (literally, the Devil's Advocate here)

According to the bible, Satan never actually kills anyone (except Job's family, but God practically begged him to)... and God murders millions of people on hundreds of separate occasions... I think I'll take my chances with Satan, he's a lot nicer than God...

Yeah he seems like a cool boss understanding when you don't do everything perfectly ^^

PARADICE.io

eon89

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:57:47 PM

Well, when you compare killing one man vs 99,999% of the whole human kind, the calculations don't seem to be that hard.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:25:38 PM

Is it written anywhere in the Bible that being an atheist means going to hell?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:33:55 PM

Not really... you'd be surprised at how little is mentioned about hell in the bible...

For example... If you read The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri, written in 1320 AD... Hell is not a lake of fire, but it is frozen... because that is what Christians believed in the 1300's
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Comedy#Inferno

I'm not sure when hell changed from a frozen lake into a lake of fire... that's new... I suppose burning is scarier than freezing?

The Catholics don't believe in hell (anymore), and I don't think the Jews ever believed in hell... no idea about Muslims or Hindu... I'd guess the Muslims believe in hell, but not Hindu?
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:02:05 PM

Not really... you'd be surprised at how little is mentioned about hell in the bible...

For example... If you read The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri, written in 1320 AD... Hell is not a lake of fire, but it is frozen... because that is what Christians believed in the 1300's

I'm not sure when hell changed from a frozen lake into a lake of fire... that's new... I suppose burning is scarier than freezing?

The Catholics don't believe in hell (anymore), and I don't think the Jews ever believed in hell... no idea about Muslims or Hindu... I'd guess the Muslims believe in hell, but not Hindu?

Maybe it's all because Christians had no need for this centuries ago as everyone had faith (there was absolutely no education Grin )

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

eon89

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:03:38 PM

Maybe it's all because Christians had no need for this centuries ago as everyone had faith (there was absolutely no education Grin )

That's a good argument: who needs education when you have faith?

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:42:20 AM

That's a good argument: who needs education when you have faith?

Meh.
What I don't understand is how they could insult scientists while typing on a keyboard on the internet...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:43:05 AM

Everybody knows the internet is the devil's tool.

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:46:03 AM

Meh.
What I don't understand is how they could insult scientists while typing on a keyboard on the internet...

I don't understand how they even find those Christian propaganda websites...

When I google something like "evolution evidence", all I see are thousands of articles explaining exactly what evolution is, and how it works...

Or, how do you completely write off Wikipedia, which tends to reference 100+ 3rd party sources per article... You can't put anything on Wikipedia without a reference these days... are all 100 of those referenced articles 'of the devil' too?

That devil does a shitTon™ of writing
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:52:48 AM

Meh.

I don't understand how they even find those Christian propaganda websites...

When I google something like "evolution evidence", all I see are thousands of articles explaining exactly what evolution is, and how it works...

Or, how do you completely write off Wikipedia, which tends to reference 100+ 3rd party sources per article... You can't put anything on Wikipedia without a reference these days... are all 100 of those referenced articles 'of the devil' too?

That devil does a shitTon™ of writing

It's a bit hard to counter the argument of evolution but they still try...

Remember that some people still believe Earth is flat ^^
craked5

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:53:04 AM

Well why do they use it then???
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:55:42 AM

In order to be good you have to be bad first. It's called redemption.

craked5

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:56:38 AM

Bah, that's dumb as hell.
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:58:31 AM

Kids these days... No sense of humor.

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:55:36 AM

Kids these days... No sense of humor.

Well to be fair it's hard to find it funny talking about a religion making 15 millions of deaths! ^^

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:19:32 PM

It's a shame that they kept inventing this shit. Religions without hell are much cooler!
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:59:17 AM

Oprah vs Atheism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uk1_NSuFvQ
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:00:40 PM

It's a shame that they kept inventing this shit. Religions without hell are much cooler!

Yes but, Hell full of atheists is going to be a lot hotter.    Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
eon89

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:02:18 PM

Yes but, Hell full of atheists is going to be a lot hotter.    Cheesy

Yeah we're all shaking in fear over here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: