Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84113 times)
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 06:27:00 PM

Honestly i am still not heard that there is a place that make your investment will be double. so always better to stay in trading that you can make a good profit..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Youresioure

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Reich mir die Hand

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 06:49:28 PM

All sites where I've been to and that promised "Bitcoin doubling" were no more than pathetic scam attempts. True investments rarely have 200% return rate. You could try gambling, where it, indeed, is possible to double your BTC, but that's not an investment you can rely on, it's more likely a small chance that you could fire.
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:12:21 PM

Join a signature campaign is a really  good way of earning bitcoin on this forum , but since you're a  newbie it would take about a month for you to actually start earning money from it, because  most signature campaigns accept higher  ranked members and probably not newbies . So you have to increase your rank first.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:14:23 PM

All sites where I've been to and that promised "Bitcoin doubling" were no more than pathetic scam attempts. True investments rarely have 200% return rate. You could try gambling, where it, indeed, is possible to double your BTC, but that's not an investment you can rely on, it's more likely a small chance that you could fire.

Scam attempts, perhaps. But some of the sites have been there well over a year. And if people weren't making money with them, they would be gone long ago, or worse.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 08:29:39 PM

I am not interestied in this "fast profit" ways of earning bitcoins, cause most of them are just scam, and very greedy people usually getting traped.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:36:30 PM

I am not interestied in this "fast profit" ways of earning bitcoins, cause most of them are just scam, and very greedy people usually getting traped.

This is wise thinking. That's why, if you decide to do this, you need to get a feel for the companies that offer this stuff. It's like any gambling. Playing well doesn't mean that you won't lose some of the time. But if you do it well, you will win in the long run.

The bad part is that your winnings will be the losses of players that didn't play as well as you. If this gets your conscience, do like you say. Avoid these things.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
nova-rider

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:00:49 PM

I do not think there is an  easy way to double your money .  I try to buy a little bitcoin when the price  is low with the idea of  selling later when it's  high price in the market..
apriloni

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:41:54 PM

you can do gambling.. but not 100 percent sure that u can double ur bitcoin.. u just have to bet safely.. Wink

you can do gambling and lose your money Smiley
that's great idea to waste your money, gambling is the bad way to doubling your bitcoin

with gambling we can expect entertainment only. There are some people who are claiming that they are earning a good income from gambling but I think they will have a high experience in there from long time. and those who are newbie should not have to loot all of their money in gambling as they do not have knowledge that how to earn in any situation.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 11:53:50 PM

Join a signature campaign is a really  good way of earning bitcoin on this forum , but since you're a  newbie it would take about a month for you to actually start earning money from it, because  most signature campaigns accept higher  ranked members and probably not newbies . So you have to increase your rank first.

im join signature campaign until Jr. member, i don't calculate how much bitcoin i get from signature campaign, but im sure more than 05bitcoin Smiley
i hope some good campaign will be long life. and i can continue to earning bitcoin with campaign .

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:54:11 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
Is there a way to earn easy cash? The answer to that is simply, no. If it was easy to earn cash, everyone would be rich. To earn money, you have to work hard. Signature campaigns are a good way if you want to earn some Bitcoin, but you have to post every week and invest quite a bit of time into it.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:00:25 AM

im join signature campaign until Jr. member, i don't calculate how much bitcoin i get from signature campaign, but im sure more than 05bitcoin Smiley
i hope some good campaign will be long life. and i can continue to earning bitcoin with campaign .
If you arent able to invest your fiat or dont wanna to risk your fiat into bitcoin sure signature are the best way to start, i had doubled my initial balance of 0,01btc that i earned from captcha service, i believe were my first payment of bitcoin, now im able to earn a bit more and i had doubled with signature earnings a bit those balance, i dont know till when the signatures will keep, but i hope as well for a long time.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:18:50 AM

Doubling bitcoin with trading is pretty fast enaugh. That only if you have a big amount of bitcoin for trade. If you just use lower than 1 btc, it might be so long time enough. Exception you have a skill that can predict bitcoin price and make so many trade in one day.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
dandroid

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:50:29 AM

Well i dont know where those lists  came from, but all those  ways are risked, being hyip and cloud the worsts , and well gambling can make you addicted and make you spend more  bitcoins into it, so i personally would avoid such methods.  It is possible, but difficult  to double this in months,  many times it requires years.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:52:11 AM

Doubling bitcoin with trading is pretty fast enaugh. That only if you have a big amount of bitcoin for trade. If you just use lower than 1 btc, it might be so long time enough. Exception you have a skill that can predict bitcoin price and make so many trade in one day.
Very fast enough but not too easy, trading is also like gambling because it is more on the big guessing game but you have better chances because the market movement can be predicted with the previous results and their is no house edge, so we just have to make sure we do our job to study before we trade.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:30:46 AM

Well i dont know where those lists  came from, but all those  ways are risked, being hyip and cloud the worsts , and well gambling can make you addicted and make you spend more  bitcoins into it, so i personally would avoid such methods.  It is possible, but difficult  to double this in months,  many times it requires years.

Actually if you have bought 1 bitcoin like 6 months ago then it is doubled now. I heard a lot of stories about that but still they are not withdrawing their coins. Still thinking that it will rise more and maybe triple their money.
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:33:53 AM

there is an easy way to double bitcoin gambling. besides gambling can also join with hyip. but the risk that we get a very large

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:34:05 AM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
Is there a way to earn easy cash? The answer to that is simply, no. If it was easy to earn cash, everyone would be rich. To earn money, you have to work hard. Signature campaigns are a good way if you want to earn some Bitcoin, but you have to post every week and invest quite a bit of time into it.
nope i think there must be a way to earn money with instant and easy but surely you must know that something that uses instant system will have a high enough risk of loss. eg gambling. you must know the inherent risks in gambling right ? well now it becomes your choice, to choose easy way to doubling with high risk or with low risk ?
Mokuton

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:36:03 AM

You can learn trading and trade altcoins. Start with little until you become good!
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:43:56 AM

nope i think there must be a way to earn money with instant and easy but surely you must know that something that uses instant system will have a high enough risk of loss. eg gambling. you must know the inherent risks in gambling right ? well now it becomes your choice, to choose easy way to doubling with high risk or with low risk ?

that is not called earning money, it is a random chance that happens so rarely and you "win" some money.

and since it is based on chance/luck you can never call it earning, because it will never be consistent. you win once or twice and then afterwards the losing begins and that is when you lose all you have "earned" and even more.

Only Bitcoin
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:48:00 AM

that is not called earning money, it is a random chance that happens so rarely and you "win" some money.

and since it is based on chance/luck you can never call it earning, because it will never be consistent. you win once or twice and then afterwards the losing begins and that is when you lose all you have "earned" and even more.
Gambling is never a way to "earn" money and really it shouldn't be thought of as a ways to win money or "recieve" it either. Most of the time you'll end up with a negative balance after you've done your runs. Gambling should be a thing to have some fun and enjoy some risk with a thrill if you do end up winning something, but aside from that there isn't really a ways to really earn anything from gambling explicitly.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: