Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84105 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:42:32 AM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?

No man, you can't earn no easy cash, sorry. To make money is never easy and those who think otherwise often lose everything they have. Don't trust those who say they can easily double your money.

Those who want it to double always come up with gambling it. And regrets will come after that. Anyway you will not blame anyone because you did it to yourself. Minimal profit will also be big in a long run.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:53:27 AM

Trading requires skill to understand market.it has nothing to do with luck.You need luck in gambling and good skills and knowledge in trading

Maybe he doesn't have any "luck" by doing trades that's why he stated that it's on a pure based luck. That luck can only be applied in gambling (the usual gambling). Trading needs strategy. If anyone want to do trades, they can start in a small capital and learn how the market moves.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:17:23 AM

It's somehow quite hard to predict the price movement of BTC on a consistent basis. The best thing to do is stay the course and don't get discouraged when you are not able to properly time your buying and selling. Doubling BTC may take a while if you do it the safe and conservative way. It also depends on your risk appetite.
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:59:42 AM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
I am not sure I am here for the same thing, I saw the topic doubling Bitcoin so I thought that there is a option to double your Bitcoin is this true or not?
If this is really true let me know because I am interested.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:03:14 PM

I am not sure I am here for the same thing, I saw the topic doubling Bitcoin so I thought that there is a option to double your Bitcoin is this true or not?

There is nothing like doubling your coins, you need to work hard to double your coins, and beware of ponzi sites that are available who will promise your to double your coins in few days, you will loose everything.
brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:28:54 PM

Just try to trading alt coin in some exchange site and also you can try to play gambling but very risky.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:57:44 PM

Just try to trading alt coin in some exchange site and also you can try to play gambling but very risky.

Gambling gives you hope to double your coins in quick time, but mostly it doesn't work according to our plan, high chances to loose everything, better to stay away from it.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:09:12 PM

Gambling gives you hope to double your coins in quick time, but mostly it doesn't work according to our plan, high chances to loose everything, better to stay away from it.
true, it's better not to gamble. once you start gambling you will never stop.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:49:54 PM

Notice that there is absolutely no investment in the traditional financial environment that offers  anywhere near this rate of return. Then observe the amount of risk associated with investments that even offer a fraction of this much return (buying penny stocks, buying debt). See the trend? Something with this high a rate of return isn't an investment, it's more of a gamble due to the high risk of ruin.

Risk eventually equals loss. If you are going to gamble, at least sit down at a table and enjoy the experience.
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:03:35 PM

It is hard to double your Bitcoins now and that is because the price is not rising now and that would be bad for the most people because they want of course to make some profit with it.
But they have to wait a longer time because many people are even saying that the value will not even rise in the halving.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:05:20 PM

true, it's better not to gamble. once you start gambling you will never stop.

Yeah and if you win at initial stage then it will drive you crazy and you will hope that you  can win even more and you will continue to gamble till you don't loose everything.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:38:56 PM

i think you should join a signature compaign. if your rank is not high and you cannot wait then you should buy a high rank account, though this you can get bitcoin.
yeah I agree with you if you want to double your bitcoin. you can buy account senior member rank and join in the signature camapaign. then you will be able to double your bitcoin in a few weeks or 1 month.

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:13:46 PM

i think you should join a signature compaign. if your rank is not high and you cannot wait then you should buy a high rank account, though this you can get bitcoin.
yeah I agree with you if you want to double your bitcoin. you can buy account senior member rank and join in the signature camapaign. then you will be able to double your bitcoin in a few weeks or 1 month.

Earning from signature campaign is good and also time consuming, different rank has different pay outs so if you buy say senior account then it will take almost  3 to 4 months to double it not possible in one month.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:06:06 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 04:37:08 AM by geopolisch

doubling bitcoins are fake
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:37:17 PM

The only way to double your bitcoin is to profit with an investment or by working on tasks etc.
Investing in a ponzi will likely half your bitcoins or even worse you will lose your bitcoin. If it is too good to be true, you should avoid it.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:56:09 PM

The only way to double your bitcoin is to profit with an investment or by working on tasks etc.
Investing in a ponzi will likely half your bitcoins or even worse you will lose your bitcoin. If it is too good to be true, you should avoid it.
It's not always obvious which investments are ponzi schemes and which aren't in the Bitcoin economy. Bitcoin brings some of the best scammers and thieves on the internet, primarily because of the lack of charge-backs and relative anonymity of Bitcoin.

In a nutshell, anything where you have to get more people involved is more than likely a ponzi scheme, and you should avoid it as best you can.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:02:14 PM

The best way is to hold on to your bitcoins once the price doubles your investment and cash doubles also or you can start a service here to make some bitcoins. Make sure to store them safely.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:50:21 PM

The best way is to hold on to your bitcoins once the price doubles your investment and cash doubles also or you can start a service here to make some bitcoins. Make sure to store them safely.

Price is at around $450 mark at a moment and double the price means $900 which I don't think is possible to achieve in near time, trade with your coins and try to grow it.
Druze

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:23:03 AM

offer a service or sell something to people, money doesnt come easy man you gotta work for it

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:30:17 AM

Price is at around $450 mark at a moment and double the price means $900 which I don't think is possible to achieve in near time, trade with your coins and try to grow it.

i agree, the price of bitcoin is not going to grow twice in a short time to $900 suddenly. so just holding and wishing double profit may not happen for a year.

on the other hand trading is not for everybody although it can be learned and mastered it takes time that most people don't want to dedicate to learning.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: