Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84105 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:23:53 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?

I think there very hard to double money.  Like a gambler I see possibilities everywhere around the internet. Nothing is 100 % safe so you need to be prepared to risk and lose. For me easiest and best way is poker for gambling and trading if you think you have enough knowledge and skills for that.
You will need experience in everything you choose to do, so try with small amounts and slowly grow. Don't rush in things, it can be bad for you if you don't know how to lose and stay silver.
Best of luck!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:59:49 PM

Its hard to doubling your Bitcoins around this time because you already can see now that the value is not even rising so that would be not that good for your Bitcoin now.
If you want to make some profit with Bitcoins that you can now trade to earn a little bit money.
I think at this time or any time will still have the option to double your bitcoin. such as gambling or ponzi.
I am sure whenever bitcoin will continue to exist. you can use that way.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Metadextrous

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:02:21 AM

Its hard to doubling your Bitcoins around this time because you already can see now that the value is not even rising so that would be not that good for your Bitcoin now.
If you want to make some profit with Bitcoins that you can now trade to earn a little bit money.
I think at this time or any time will still have the option to double your bitcoin. such as gambling or ponzi.
I am sure whenever bitcoin will continue to exist. you can use that way.
gambling and ponzi? Rather than doubling, i think your coins will be MISSING instead. Roll Eyes

Just earn it the hardway, don't ever double your coins with gamble or ponzi.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:45:06 AM

When it comes to "Doubling Bitcoin" go to "Investor-Based Games" section, there's a ton of doublers there, but I'm warning you that they are all scammers, and as a newbie, beware of those.
Metadextrous

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:47:57 AM

When it comes to "Doubling Bitcoin" go to "Investor-Based Games" section, there's a ton of doublers there, but I'm warning you that they are all scammers, and as a newbie, beware of those.
rather than DOUBLING your coins you are more likely to LOSE your coins with those method Roll Eyes
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:15:18 AM

Maybe you can try to make business or service which accept bitcoin as payment. I think it is good idea to make any cash from your own effort. But on the first, you must think what would you sell or give a service to your customers
Starting a business or a service is very easy. The real question is how are you going to compete with the 'big bros'? You should be very creative when starting a business or a service. You should start a business or offer a service that you are good at and make sure it is not a saturated niche.
Doubling Bitcoins is hard around this time because the value is not rising and that is bad for the most people who already have Bitcoin because they want to make profit.
People who want to make profit have Bitcoin is good because they want to have later more money.
doubling bitcoin need not require being a low price for the purchase you could use in other ways. such doing hyip investment or something. but you should know the risk it
that is possibility for loss. However this method is very powerful for doubled your bitcoin in a short time.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:50:01 AM

rather than DOUBLING your coins you are more likely to LOSE your coins with those method Roll Eyes

I experienced them already. bitcoin doublers are totally scam, I lost my lost of money on them in back in my starting days when I don't know how bitcoin works really. I earned some 0.01 btc from faucets. and some one refer me to a doubler site.
I wasn't know I I am doing. I invest my all btc over there. and start waiting happily. after 3 days my investment gone hide to the site and I realize that I lost every thing. Sad
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:26:04 AM

This site you can earn by BTC referral

http://www.100btcpalace.com/?sponsor=Michel

remove the link first. posting referral link is against the rules of forum.
I checked the link. it is totally scam and fake site. giving 2.7 btc just for creating account proves that how much scam it is..

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:36:00 AM

With trading one can double one's bitcoin but that is too risky and require skill and patience.One can buy and sell at different price and accumulate more bitcoin this way

You are correct when you say trading is too risky. It needs your research,knowledge, ANN here in forum of the said coins for you to decide when investing your BTC. Yes, you can double,triple your BTC, but it can happen also to your losses if your not watching carefully.

Open for Campaigns
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:09:58 AM

Indeed its possible but it has some risks for sure, and with the other methods this is also the point I do not recommend you to do this because of the risks.
Plus is it really worth it ?, you can also make money by the slow hard working way right ?
fredashton

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:30:29 AM

Indeed its possible but it has some risks for sure, and with the other methods this is also the point I do not recommend you to do this because of the risks.
Plus is it really worth it ?, you can also make money by the slow hard working way right ?

Its really not worth it if you gonna investment your hard earn money to the ponzi and hyip in the investor based games yeah you can double your money there but the risk is great and you might lose more than you can profit.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:32:11 AM

Get a job and get paid in BTC should be the best option Smiley

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:34:33 AM

Get a job and get paid in BTC should be the best option Smiley
but it need hard work. people don't like hard work. they need money while sleeping.. which is impossible I think. hard work gives success and people here don't want to do work. that's why scam and ponzi sites always got success.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:38:16 PM

Doubling now around this time is really hard, as you can see now you see already that the value of Bitcoin is not even rising so it is almost impossible to double your coins because the value isnt high.
Even with trading it will be very difficult, and the value keeps also stable after the halving and that is not that best.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:44:14 PM

Doubling now around this time is really hard, as you can see now you see already that the value of Bitcoin is not even rising so it is almost impossible to double your coins because the value isnt high.
Even with trading it will be very difficult, and the value keeps also stable after the halving and that is not that best.

Yes very true but if people relying on doubler hyip ponzi scam thats very imposible to happen It will turn scam even in 1 day but tradings u can still make double your money their but if the price is slow moving well you can do short tradings or check the price comparison of other site where you can buy low and sell it to higher price site.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:47:04 PM

I'll want to try trading but it seems quite difficult in what I have seen on the forum so far. Maybe of someone can create an easy to follow how-to guide on how to do it then I would be more interested to start soon, but not now as you need to do research before putting a big amount of money (in this case bitcoin) down for anything like this trading scheme.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:25:39 PM

I'll want to try trading but it seems quite difficult in what I have seen on the forum so far. Maybe of someone can create an easy to follow how-to guide on how to do it then I would be more interested to start soon, but not now as you need to do research before putting a big amount of money (in this case bitcoin) down for anything like this trading scheme.

If you are new to trading then you should always seek a guidance from a experienced person at initial stage, or else there are more changes that you will loose your money.
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:32:25 AM

doubling bitcoin site is totally scam.  Theirs no site or organization even banks cant double your money in such period of time. Doubler sites release payouts from fresh investors and if they collect more of their target amount they will totally go and the investors left crying so dont bother to go or invest in doubling offer services.
Metadextrous

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:09:54 AM

dont believe the trollbox. Buy low sell high. Don't buy shitcoins.

Follow that 3 golden rule and you're safe enough for a profit Grin
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:33:11 AM

doubling bitcoin site is totally scam.  Theirs no site or organization even banks cant double your money in such period of time. Doubler sites release payouts from fresh investors and if they collect more of their target amount they will totally go and the investors left crying so dont bother to go or invest in doubling offer services.

I agree with that totally. I think the forum should ban any thread offering the very obvious Ponzi scheme.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: